Matsu

Fullmetall89

Matsu

Post by Fullmetall89 »

i think matsu is the most useless char you get. He is an adept rogue that only uses guns. If i want a steam gunner i am gonna use Khun. Now if he was able 2 use broadswords or something else i think that it might be worth having him in my party. After i maxed out his affection and gave him some good equipment he has never entered my party. and i am sry piros is obviosly the most useless char and everyone hates him but that is a given so piros doesn't count lol.
shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker »

that is dumb. if you're an adept rogue the main point of your existance is to equip more than one weapon. he needs to make a new character and pick steam gunner or get his 3rd weapon the only difference with him and kuhn is matsu uses heavy armor.
Neoshinobi
Location: I don't know but it's dark and I'm scared.....Ovan is that you?...

Post by Neoshinobi »

Yeah I hate piros....I can't believe that brought him back. I died alittle inside when I first saw him and was like "**** not again".

He gets his own theme song?! WTF Haseo is the one that should get a damn theme song!

And is it just me but I had Piros in my party once and he was like blowing steam or something out that metal tin can he wears. It's not cool he needs to log off and delete piros and go die.

...I wish haseo would just Data Drain him with Skeith and rid us of him forever.
shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker »

Neoshinobi wrote:Yeah I hate piros....I can't believe that brought him back. I died alittle inside when I first saw him and was like "**** not again".

He gets his own theme song?! WTF Haseo is the one that should get a damn theme song!

And is it just me but I had Piros in my party once and he was like blowing steam or something out that metal tin can he wears. It's not cool he needs to log off and delete piros and go die.

...I wish haseo would just Data Drain him with Skeith and rid us of him forever.
I could'nt have put it in better words. when he's killed i let him stay dead in both R1 and R2.
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

...ouch. The Piros-Hate hurts!
Shiro_Shishi

Post by Shiro_Shishi »

I can't believe the Piros hate. He is the most awesome character ever.

I am a loyal Piros fan who plays his theme song every freaking minute of every day.....ok not really,but his song kicks ass 8)
Sand Whale

Post by Sand Whale »

Shiro_Shishi wrote:I can't believe the Piros hate. He is the most awesome character ever.

I am a loyal Piros fan who plays his theme song every freaking minute of every day.....ok not really,but his song kicks ass 8)
I feel the same way!

Doberman is just plain awesome ^_^
GoZero

Post by GoZero »

Neoshinobi wrote:Yeah I hate piros....I can't believe that brought him back. I died alittle inside when I first saw him and was like "**** not again".

I'm pretty sure Piros only got his own theme is cause he is a parody of Hiroshi Matsuyama, and he sings the songs. D:

I think Haseo got Terror of Death as a theme song.

I like using Matsu and Piros AT THE SAME TIME.

But I'll play with AO and AB first. :D
souske21

Post by souske21 »

XDD Azures...gotta love em...or else they'll DD you =D
Velyoukai

Post by Velyoukai »

:? I never did see why so many people could hate Piros. Other than the hilarious antics and different hair. Personally, I haven't even seen a logical reason to dislike him. Though if there is one, I suppose it'll have to be good. I kinda like Piros, and his theme songs.

Topic-wise, I seem to have very little use for Matsu. Probably lack of faster weapon.
~red~

Post by ~red~ »

Off-topic Piros can go die

On-topic, well thats a tough 1, Kuhn vs Matsu...

Lost weapon and light armor
vs
something fisher +5? i think? and heavy armor

and they both have a favorite when they kill something which is great w/ some1 who likes big combos, quick Divines n Beasts.
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

I also find it cheap that Matsu dosn't use heavy blades and only use guns >.>
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

Well, he claimed that he sealed off his Edge Punisher ability during the Arena fight, after he stopped PKing.
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

Thats not an excuse for being usless. sheesh. I hate how he runs.
souske21

Post by souske21 »

oh well, i'm sure he'll get useful during vol 3...i hope XDD
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

Man, because of him not using his Broad Sword, I hate him as much as Piros. If I wanted another Steam Gunner, I'd want Ovan.
souske21

Post by souske21 »

thats true, but i wouldn't mind either using matsu or kuhn, i switch off from time to time.
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

Matsu wont become any better, just worse. Yuo get better members in vol 3, so less reasons to use him.
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Matsu's hilarious.

Right after Alkaid gets PK'd Haseo gets an email and then instead of mourning he goes to visit the guy XD

I found the scene funny since Haseo didn't seem to be depressed at all.

Ah Matsu...
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

I kno, Haseo is mean. I found it messed up, how he could go back to his normal life, after some chik he liked gose comatose. He goes caraaazzzaaay when Shino gets pked.