HELP :(

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

PlayerKiller

HELP :(

Post by PlayerKiller »

I tryed to bet cubia in Mutation but I keep dieing!Can you help me or point me in the direction on a rare twin blade weapon.I'm level 37.
Icemasta

Post by Icemasta »

Cubia aint hard when you know how, heres is my tactic:
First stack up with 99 of the highest recovery item you can get and maybe a few SP recovery.

Now, when the fight begins, have your 2 other character bash the spawm that can heal the Core why you hit the core. When the recovery spawm are dead, ignore the other spawm and order your 2 team mates to attack it .
Repeat the process but change "bash" for magic when its physical protect
PlayerKiller

Thanks.

Post by PlayerKiller »

Thanks I'll let you know How things whent.^^
robinton19

Post by robinton19 »

when you first face him, take care of the "Repth" fire, of course, however, it won't be the only time you face Cubia through the series... for some strange reason, he keeps appearing
Muzicfreq

Post by Muzicfreq »

Haha!!!! It was easy. only took me 5 mins to beat him...(Secon Time through) but it is easy. Have party do magic at phys Tol and have a spinning slash attack and then keep doing that and.... crap i wish i could show you XD
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

i went with a wavemaster and when the mag. tolence came out i attacked with me and blackrose and had the wavemaster take care of the others and then for phy. tolence had the wavemaster attack the core and me and blackrose attacked the others.
Kite the TwinBlade

Post by Kite the TwinBlade »

well id say to have 2 of the highest lvl characters ur able to add to ur party and make sure they got enough attacks for both physicle and magical skillz for each core that comes out and then Kabamo Cubia away....then like all other times theres gonna be a nice lil cut-scene that allows u to rest and whipe off the sweat it took to kill this guy but beware as for Cubia returns in Outbreak
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

yeah that always works to lol
Kite the TwinBlade

Post by Kite the TwinBlade »

all said by first hand experience kite_blackrose :D ....well...i dont have Mutation but it duz work on Outbreak so Im pretty sure its attacks are pretty much straight forward and the same right?
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

best advice is always spoken form first hand experiences[/spoiler]
Orca2

Post by Orca2 »

For anybody who's having trouble w/ Cubia, it's easy.Take Piros and Mistral. Even though Piros is still in "medievel kindergarten" maturity level, he's one heavy hitter for when the core is on magic tol.Mistral(if you play with her much)is a force to be reckoned with.As far as your player goes, be good all around.Stay stocked up with restoritives antidotes and scrolls that keep everybody healthy.Kill the Repth gomora first and leave at least on other that won't do much harm, because once they are all gone, Cubia attacks.Command all the players in your party to attack the core.If it's at magic tol., just have Mistral Heal everyone(Oh!Have plenty SP Restoratives for that!!!)If the core moves around and you can't attack and your HP is low, use a potion to heal everyone.Don't try a repth because tht takes FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps!!!!!!! :D
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

Yeah, mainl what orca said, but anyway, how did it go? :? ...... :|
Icemasta

Post by Icemasta »

Balmung2 wrote:Yeah, mainl what orca said, but anyway, how did it go? :? ...... :|
heh, there are about 0% of chances the person will reply since this post was posted about 3-4 months ago. I doubt there will be any answer from the post creator.
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

oh ....... shouldn't this be locked then?oh well.I bet she beat him though :wink: .
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

For the most part, topics are left open. The only times that they are locked is if there has been heavy spamming, heavy double-posting, it is a repeat topic (there is already a similar topic), they go off-topic, there is all sorts of flaming, or if the specific question has been answered. For most of the cases that I have stated, there will be warnings issued, and if the warnings are not heeded, then the topic will be locked down, and occasionally deleted. Topics that remain open (even if they are inactive) are discussion based topics. So you can tell how long a topic will last and remain open by whether or not it is discussion based or if they are violating any rules. That being said. Since the question has been answered the best that it can be.....
::This Topic is now Locked::