Skeith

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Shin Amakiir

Skeith

Post by Shin Amakiir »

Does anyone have a stratagy for beating Skeith? Or atleast what level should I be? I think when I get to the bottom of the dungeon I'm about level 29.

EDIT: Oh, and I use Mistral and BlackRose
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

That's a good level but you might want to level up a bit more. Also have a lot of healing items. If you using Blackrose equip a weapon with Critical an added effect. It will help out.
Suyo

Post by Suyo »

I usually have blackrose and mistral attack and I heal untill i die, which i have mistral revive me and repeat. I do this untill skeith is pretty low on health then i have all three of us attack...
I was about level 30...
Shin Amakiir

Post by Shin Amakiir »

All right, I'll try those, thanks :)
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

I had level 32 Kite, level 31 BlackRose and level 32 Elk. 99 Healing Drinks, some Mage's Soul and 99 Resurrections, I had BlackRose attack Skeith close and Elk stand far away from it and cast tornado spells, I healed. It didnt take so long ot beat it, and I only used like 30 Resurrects, half of the Mage's Soul and 60 Healing Drinks.
pekerman

Post by pekerman »

Bring Lv. 30+ for Kite, BlackRose and Mistral, when starting the dungeon. With Repth on everyone. Have with you and your party a lot of resurrects, restorative, antidotes, healing potion and healing drinks (I had with Kite about 30-40 of each). Set Mistral only in supporting magic (healing, ressurecting, etc.). And blackrose and you attacking at once. When neccesary, set everyone to heal. Weapons: Just use the strongest ones (major attack for Kite and Blackrose, and major magic attack for Mistral). And the next: Hit and run. (be patient, I took 40-50 minutes).

Note: Don´t run out of MP!!!!!
Shin Amakiir

Post by Shin Amakiir »

Thanks everyone ^^ It worked!
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

@Shin Amakiir: Yay! ^ ^ The battle was pretty easy, right? It just takes a while to beat him!
@Kite ANBU/Dark/: Don't spam.
Kite ANBU/Dark/

Post by Kite ANBU/Dark/ »

um ok? how is that spam? -what is spam?-
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Kite ANBU/Dark/ wrote:um ok? how is that spam?
You only wrote one word, you didnt even bother to use a capital C or a dot.
Kite ANBU/Dark/ wrote:-what is spam?-
You have alot to learn, young newb.
Shin Amakiir

Post by Shin Amakiir »

Doperugangaa wrote:@Shin Amakiir: Yay! ^ ^ The battle was pretty easy, right? It just takes a while to beat him!
It was :o I even started smacking him around once he got to 500 hp... Letting him heal etc. It was fun, then he almost killed everyone... Told Mistral to use BiVak Rom (Think that's it) And BANG! Dead Skeith Blowing Up! :wink: BTW, what are the best weapons/armor for everyone that you can get after beating Skeith but before starting Mutation?
pekerman

Post by pekerman »

I don´t know its name, but the best twin blades you can find by defeating the monster(a dragon-something monster) in the area keyword that activates just after you beat infection.

My suggestion: this weapon is useless, except for an item completion list, because, at the beginning of mutation, you can choose better weapon for Kite.

edited by me: You MUST DD that monster BEFORE defeat it.
Last edited by pekerman on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

pekerman wrote:I don´t know its name, but the best twin blades you can find by defeating the monster(a dragon-something monster) in the area keyword that activates just after you beat infection.
XDDD Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to DD that thing. (Accidently killed it, so I resetted and forgot to fight it again.)
Shin Amakiir

Post by Shin Amakiir »

Alright, thanks guys. I'm off to Data Drain it!
KnoTalive515

Post by KnoTalive515 »

well i guess everyone else did their tips, but mine was nothing like that.

i followed what all the guides said to do, and that was to bring two tough party members (blackrose being one of course).

you could easily do it at a lower lvl 20 or so as long as you do it this way. bring 99 heath drinks or whatever its called (bad memory) and 99 resurrects. make sure at least one party member has la repth (or repth) so you can heal during dungeon without having to use any of your items. when you get to skeith, just sit back, hide from him and resurect your team repeatedly (maybe 30 times or so), and heal yourself each time judgement hits. its quite simple, and really you could do it while eating pizza or something, i was actually drinking and smoking a cigarette, holding the controler in one hand. doing it this way is something id highly suggest. and then-once youve data drained, dont forget to pop in a few bloods and then staccato him for the KO. really quite easy this way.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Get to about level 32-33, when he shows signs of attacking RUN FOR IT!
sinikui

Post by sinikui »

a good level should be about 31 you need to make sure you have a lot of health potion and keep your health up dont try and rush it just take your time and keep attacking it watch for the attacks it makes so when you see them coming you caan run away without getting hurt so use speed charm. I dont see how anyone can not beat it first try its really easy so think about new ways to do stuff and have a fast button fingers
Nukasa
Official Forum Troll

Post by Nukasa »

Stay far away from Skeith and have BlackRose and (someone other than Mistral, like Sanjiro), attack him with their swords, and you hit Skeith with magic. It's really simple. You don't get hit with hardly anything, and while you're back there, you can heal BlackRose and Sanjiro.
sinikui

Post by sinikui »

that a pretty good plan but its good to ahve a wave master to see that you have health and If you did to bring you back and remove any negative status you have and their magic is stonger than yours so they could deal bigger blows and they have more sp
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Have Kite, BlackRose and Mistral about level 30 or so. Give everyone like 20 ressurects each and get yourself 99 ressurects, mage souls, and healing. When someone dies, use a ressurect on them. If you can take down Skeith easily, then I can guarantee the Phases in Mutation will be a joke compared to him.

Note: This is my 666 post :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: