The world has ended *major spoilers* InuYasha is is over

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

What would you do if InuYasha was cancelled?

Die
59%
Parade
10%
Rejoice
10%
Who cares
21%

Total votes: 29

Kaika159

The world has ended *major spoilers* InuYasha is is over

Post by Kaika159 »

From my resources i am told that inuyasha is coming only going to air for a few more months in america-it might not be true but it most likely is.
In japan they have already quit showing the anime the manga is longer than the anime,some of the stuff not described in the show are in the manga,maybe it tells the rest of the story there like if sess or naraku dies.no one knows why is it because they were tired of making it so they made a final ep or is it they were getting cancelled so they had to make a final ep.
It is really f****** stupid...*MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD*

Naraku doesnt die...inuyasha doesnt get the whole shicon jewel back...he uses part of the jewel and there is an unexpected result...kagura dies and is revived once she sees sesshomaru...sess gets stranded in a snowy place...doesnt die...if u want more info go to this site...major spoilers on the site

http://www.aniworlds.com/animejanai/vie ... hp?t=17179
Edited for solarismagnum
Last edited by Kaika159 on Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Natsume

Re: The world has ended *major spoilers* InuYasha is is over

Post by Natsume »

Kaika159 wrote:From my resources i am told that inuyasha is coming only going to air for a few more months in america-it might not be true but it most likely is.
In japan they have already quit showing the anime the manga is longer than the anime,some of the stuff not described in the show are in the manga,maybe it tells the rest of the story there like if sess or naraku dies.no one knows why is it because they were tired of making it so they made a final ep or is it they were getting cancelled so they had to make a final ep.
It is really f****** stupid...*MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD*

Naraku doesnt die...inuyasha doesnt get the whole shicon jewel back...he uses part of the jewel and there is an unexpected result...kagura dies and is revived once she sees sesshomaru...sess gets stranded in a snowy place...doesnt die...if u want more info go to this site...major spoilers on this site...the spoilers are blacked out so highlight the spoilers and it will reveal the message

http://www.aniworlds.com/animejanai/vie ... hp?t=17179

in an early part of that, you say the manga might release information of Naraku's death. Inuiyasha2: castle beyong the looking glass does that. though, i think he comes back to life.....im not sure x.x thats all i ahev to say ^^"

i would be sad fi inuyasha was canceled x.x but then again...im buying the ani-manga so in a few years i'll own the whole series! MUAHAHA XD so many episodes x.x
Kaika159

Post by Kaika159 »

but in the final ep of inu naraku doesnt die...no one does...they dont even get the shicon jewel back
Natsume

Post by Natsume »

that is why there is the movie...
solarismagnum

Post by solarismagnum »

Whether it goes off the air in America depends on how many people are still willing to sit through all those episodes. Even if it's over in Japan, there are still reruns.

I think that Inuyasha would have been a lot more interesting if it hadn't been dragged out so much. It just got boring and repetitive after a while. Maybe it was brought to an end in Japan for that purpose. Perhaps they ended it the way they did so that in 523849 years, when the manga is finally done, they could put out an OAV or something and end the anime in a way that's closer to the manga.

BTW, if you're going to put spoilers in a post, use the spoiler function that the board provides so that people don't have to see spoilers they don't want to. It's right next to the "URL" button.
Ace Flyheight

Post by Ace Flyheight »

Yes,it is also one of my favorite shows.If they cut it off I don't know what I would do.I hope they don't cut it off.
dellbrow

Post by dellbrow »

NO!!!!!!!!! its being canceled!.I love that show.I would die if its cancelled.just joking but i would be very sad :( :( :cry: :cry: .
southprk256

Post by southprk256 »

Inuyasha was a great show through seasons 1 and 2...it just got repeatative and boring during season 3...does anyone else agree?
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

I haven't seen many episodes of Inuyasha, I can't stay up.
dellbrow

Post by dellbrow »

I know the old seasons where a bit better.I wish Seshomaru was the main character.Seshomaru is way better than Inuyasha.He could beat Inuyasha down anytime.
Reon

Post by Reon »

honestly, thats a unexpected ending.  No one dies for good, the jewels isn't recovered as a whole,sess brings back kagura. I have one question though. maybe i missed something,  but if thats really the ending of the series, then what happens next? someone said something of a movie, but what happens there? its not right for Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Naraku all to live in the end. someone has to die. you agree or disagree? Any help will be useful. (and im in america, so the ending hasnt been brought yet or aired)
FLARE of the Crimson Flam
Location: Making deals with higher beings, and chasing Amit Paul down.

Post by FLARE of the Crimson Flam »

I'm sure that they have something else in the works. It was still really big while I was over there not too long ago.
Kaika159

Post by Kaika159 »

the manga is longer than the anime...so they are saying that if naraku,sess,kikyo,or kagura dies it would be in the manga.If you are wanting to see them die you wont see it in the anime,go buy the mangas
Tsukasa_Wavemaster

Post by Tsukasa_Wavemaster »

Hmmm.... Inu-Yasha being cancelled. In Canada it's only on episode 80 or somethign like that so I've got along way to go before I hit the 160's. After the third season there's a way of describing the rest of the series.

1: What demon are we going to slay this week? 2: Let's kill Naraku! 3: Inu get's creamed. 4: Make tessaiga stronger. 5: Cream the demon that beat him in the first place. Or they could always through in the almighty filler episodes.
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

also

6. every now and then they will throw in a kinda corny episode with fox kid ( forgot his name :oops: ) just to show that hes not useless......

just close to it :P

dont know if that should be spoiler, doubt it.
Iron Grunty

Post by Iron Grunty »

*Yawns* You guys arnt that bright eh? Heres my look on things...America's slowing down on production is all...there waiting for the Jap Manga to get far ahead so they can start pumping out more Jap episodes... For all im concerned...its just on an indefinite Hiatus...Because the series ended in September last year...but hell they brought out the 4th movie in December...not to mention there still pumping out PS2 games and whatnot =X

Enjoy run on sentences...they do the body good =X
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

.......huh? JK. But really, some of us cant afford to buy all the movies and stuff, so we have to wait on adult swim and other shows....... :( .....I made me sad. :cry:
FLARE of the Crimson Flam
Location: Making deals with higher beings, and chasing Amit Paul down.

Post by FLARE of the Crimson Flam »

Iron Grunty wrote:*Yawns* You guys arnt that bright eh? Heres my look on things...America's slowing down on production is all...there waiting for the Jap Manga to get far ahead so they can start pumping out more Jap episodes... For all im concerned...its just on an indefinite Hiatus...Because the series ended in September last year...but hell they brought out the 4th movie in December...not to mention there still pumping out PS2 games and whatnot =X

Enjoy run on sentences...they do the body good =X
They will probably end with an OVA or something
Stitches_OFire

Post by Stitches_OFire »

Inuyasha won't be cancelled for atleast another few years. It is going to go the way of Cowboy Bebop, or maybe the way of DB/Z/GT. Even after the series ends, they are going to pump out games, movies, appearal, and all kinds of other crap. As long as we are consuming, they are profitting, and the money shoves the world in an arch, then it won't ever end, as far as I'm concerened. Its getting pretty boring, nowadays, anyway. I'm a fan, but I've done seen the read the end of it, found out stuff months ahead of when the episodes aired. Spare yourselves the doubt people. Inuyasha isn't going anywhere for a good, long while. :D
MasterKite
Location: Trying to master the art of walking on water..so far..unsuccessful

Post by MasterKite »

Yeah I read on a Rumiko Takahashi site that the anime series does end alot earlier than the manga and while in the anime the end isn't really the end the manga will actually have an end. The reason for this is probably because making the anime costs alot of money to keep making episodes and since they already have alot of episodes they wanted to rap it up so they didn't go bankrupt or something. Also in the film Kamagi no Naka no Mugenji or The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass

Inuyasha and the others finally defeat Naraku