Anyone ever notice how it looks like Mimiru likes Tsukasa?

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

how do you know?
Hey idiot. I'm a moderator.
<===
kire12

Post by kire12 »

...not good for u....
anyway, yeah she likes him, but not like (well at least i think) she likes bear. tsu and mirimu have more like a freindship, while i think Mirimu is kinda interested in bear....i think....
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

O.o Eww, no way! Bear is like twenty years older than Mimiru at least!

It is truly sad when someone sees such relationships as are in .hack and assumes they're all of a sexual nature... ¬_¬

Mimiru is like a sister to Tsukasa, one that wants to protect him from all the bad things in life. Subaru wants to find strength through Tsukasa and, in return, Tsukasa draws strength off Subaru, giving them a very deep and mutual bond.

As for Bear, he plays the game specifically to act out the role of a father, while Mimiru, as one of his friends, is viewed by him as his child...to an extent. Mimiru keeps telling Bear not to treat her like a kid, which tells us that Bear wants to protect her just as a father would.
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

Closer to 30, Umbra. Bear's 46 while Mimiru's, what, 15?
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Hence 'Bear is like twenty years older than Mimiru at least!' ¬_¬
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Actually, he's right. It's thirty years. 46 - 16 = 30
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

Umbra wrote:O.o Eww, no way! Bear is like twenty years older than Mimiru at least!
.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:Closer to 30, Umbra. Bear's 46 while Mimiru's, what, 15?
Umbra wrote:Hence 'Bear is like twenty years older than Mimiru at least!' ¬_¬
AuraTwilight wrote:Actually, he's right. It's thirty years. 46 - 16 = 30
Ouch. Umbra, you just got owned.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Is that really neccesary? It only adds insult to injury, doing so alienates and appears to make yourself look worse in the eys of the person you indirectly insulted I'd suggest against it.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Also, actually how did he get "owned"?

He said twenty years AT LEAST. Making 30 years correct for both posters. Meaning that the people that are arguing against him missed that point and then continue to say stupid things like "owned!"
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Tolby wrote:Also, actually how did he get "owned"?

He said twenty years AT LEAST. Making 30 years correct for both posters. Meaning that the people that are arguing against him missed that point and then continue to say stupid things like "owned!"
Thank you for pointing out what I tried to point out myself. ^_^

Hahah! Owned by Tolby! XP

*Tolby receives 5 Umbra Tokens*
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

Xu Yuan wrote:Is that really neccesary? It only adds insult to injury, doing so alienates and appears to make yourself look worse in the eys of the person you indirectly insulted I'd suggest against it.
"It only adds insult to injury" Well duh. That's why I said it.

"Doing so alienates and appears to make yourself look worse in the eys of the person you indirectly insulted" Indirectly insulted? I think I insulted Umbra pretty directly. :roll:
Tolby wrote:He said twenty years AT LEAST. Making 30 years correct for both posters. Meaning that the people that are arguing against him missed that point and then continue to say stupid things like "owned!"
Actuall, when somebody says "at least" they usually mean around the number they said. For example: "That person looks at least 18." What most people mean by this, is that the person looks 18, but could be 22 also.

Whew! Glad I got that off my chest.
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

I don't think the same can apply to an online game in which you can't see the person's face. I said he was at least in his thirties but he could just as easily be fifty.

So when I say 'at least', I mean that they could be anything above that number, so please don't try and put words in my mouth.

**kite* loses 1 spleen*
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

Umbra wrote:I don't think the same can apply to an online game in which you can't see the person's face. I said he was at least in his thirties but he could just as easily be fifty.

So when I say 'at least', I mean that they could be anything above that number, so please don't try and put words in my mouth.

**kite* loses 1 spleen*
That is true, since in a game your only going on their intelligence. *But* Bear told us his age, so... I'm going stick with my original statement.

"**kite* loses 1 spleen*" Hehe... good thing they're replaceable! :wink:
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Maybe it would be easier if I said that Bear is as old as Mimiru's dad? O.o In any case, I used 'at least' to cover myself because I couldn't remember that episode so XP on you.
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

Umbra wrote:Maybe it would be easier if I said that Bear is as old as Mimiru's dad? O.o In any case, I used 'at least' to cover myself because I couldn't remember that episode so XP on you.
^_^

I have a feeling that were both not going to back down. So, how about we put aside our differences, act like adults, and admit that I obviously won. Jkjk ^^

For real, though... Peace?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

"It only adds insult to injury" Well duh. That's why I said it.

"Doing so alienates and appears to make yourself look worse in the eys of the person you indirectly insulted" Indirectly insulted? I think I insulted Umbra pretty directly.
Please don't insult ANY members of this board or you won't be staying here very long.
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

AuraTwilight wrote:Please don't insult ANY members of this board or you won't be staying here very long.
I know, I know... But a little, how shall I put this... competitive discussion will never hurt anyone.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

There's a fine line between competitive discussion and being an asshole. Now no more on the subject. EVERYONE get back on topic or this thread will be locked.