Roots - Skieth

Magatame

Roots - Skieth

Post by Magatame »

Does haseo or anyone transform into any of the phases in this tv series and is Tri-Edge in it?
Tenma6

Post by Tenma6 »

Kuhn and Pai transform into their avatars, but you won't see it happening.
Yes, Tri-Edge is shown in Roots, as he ís a Key character in the show + game.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

There is a shot of Skeith in the last episode though.
ashlay

Post by ashlay »

^yeah, but there's only 2 frames of skieth in the last episode. -_-

no animation, no nothing.
Last edited by ashlay on Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akuta
The Forum Blubb
The Forum Blubb

Post by Akuta »

That's what he said you know ;P
dark_kratos

Post by dark_kratos »

also if you look at Haseo when you see Skeith at the end you will see his X-form which we get in vol3
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

dark_kratos wrote:also if you look at Haseo when you see Skeith at the end you will see his X-form which we get in vol3
can some one take a sreenshot of Skeith and X-Form?
dark_kratos

Post by dark_kratos »

Nenja wrote:
dark_kratos wrote:also if you look at Haseo when you see Skeith at the end you will see his X-form which we get in vol3
can some one take a sreenshot of Skeith and X-Form?
I would but Core media hates me T_T
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

RAWR

and also..

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

So why is 4th form Haseo with 1st form Skeith? That's just weird... Unless what we've seen in the TGS trailer resulted in Skeith being de-leveled, but that's just stupid...
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Well it is his first/original form..the 2nd version of Skeith is too..weird for my tastes, I prefer the first version.

And I guess they didn't want to spoil it so badly that it would ruin version 2 or whatever other version of skeith they have planned.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I honestly don't think there's a connection between X-form and Skeith's stages. It seems to me that it's simply Skeith's special Epitaph Ability that simply needs to be unlocked by Haseo's mastery of Skeith, and has nothing to do with Skeith's evolution, which seems to be unnatural.
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

Marioshinobi wrote:Well it is his first/original form..the 2nd version of Skeith is too..weird for my tastes, I prefer the first version.

And I guess they didn't want to spoil it so badly that it would ruin version 2 or whatever other version of skeith they have planned.
possibly but i doubt it. it wouldn't really spoil anything too badly. think of it as a snap shot that flashes for a second then vanishes only to appear again when the time comes.
So why is 4th form Haseo with 1st form Skeith? That's just weird... Unless what we've seen in the TGS trailer resulted in Skeith being de-leveled, but that's just stupid...
it actually makes sense. for one, Endrance gives Haseo the strength of the temptress because he is frozen.  since haseo is data drained again.... you might think the only loss Haseo/Skeith suffered was Skeith's upgrade. Think of it like a secret admirer or a close friend who jumps in the way of bullet aimed at your heart. So instead of Haseo suffering any of the consequences Skeith passes on the upgrade to Haseo. Haseo's X-form. an armor that surpasses the boundries of the system.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Although that makes some amount of sense, I don't think so. From a gameplay perspective, they won't give us old Skeith again. Also, Skeith's second form actually had nothing to do with Endrance. Skeith was simply influenced by Haseo's upgrade to 3rd form.
Zyxith

Post by Zyxith »

X-Form looks like he has Steam Gunner weapons. Perhaps this means he will be able to use all weapons at the end. That would be nice since the past games, you got many great weapons but either held onto them or gave them to party members. Having a friend with a nice weapon is good and all, yet I wanted to use it.
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

Zyxith wrote:X-Form looks like he has Steam Gunner weapons. Perhaps this means he will be able to use all weapons at the end. That would be nice since the past games, you got many great weapons but either held onto them or gave them to party members. Having a friend with a nice weapon is good and all, yet I wanted to use it.
i dont thinks so Steam Gunner use a mix betwen gun and sword and they can only equip one
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Precisely. The style of a Steam Gunner weapon is a rifle with a bayonet attachment that they wield in one hand.

Haseo's X-Form appears to be unique, with dual pistols and no blade attachment.
pekerman

Post by pekerman »

Umbra wrote:Precisely. The style of a Steam Gunner weapon is a rifle with a bayonet attachment that they wield in one hand.

Haseo's X-Form appears to be unique, with dual pistols and no blade attachment.
Like Yuna in FFX2....
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Well there are two pieces of metal running down the guns..so maybe it's a dagger type weapon? it would fit his first form since he can swing the guns and then blast the enemy XD
ashlay

Post by ashlay »

Zyxith wrote:X-Form looks like he has Steam Gunner weapons. Perhaps this means he will be able to use all weapons at the end. That would be nice since the past games, you got many great weapons but either held onto them or gave them to party members. Having a friend with a nice weapon is good and all, yet I wanted to use it.
what exactly was endrance doing then? 0_o

guess that also means skieth v.3