Best Zeit Statue Area

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

dothacker06

Best Zeit Statue Area

Post by dothacker06 »

Does anyone know of a very easy Zeit Statue area that can get you in first or second place? A low level area with a dungeon that has very few floors?
Zak

Post by Zak »

Delta, Chronicling Pagan Sunny Demon.

Always gets me first place.

Post by 401K »

that one doesnt work for me... its dungeon is too long... mby im just stupid? how many floors is it? and how many portals in the way?
Sora of Azure Shadow

Post by Sora of Azure Shadow »

it should only be about 2 or 3 floors deep with very few magic portals
Zak

Post by Zak »

Are you playing Infection? I might be wrong, but I remember for some reason those exact keywords in that exact same server were easy in Infection, yet hard in Mutation, oddly. Maybe I just wasn't doing as well when I played it in Mutation, but if you're still on Infection, just keep trying. That may have nothing to do with it though.

Post by 401K »

no, thats right, i dont have infection with me right now, but mutation and up, its a 4 floor dungeon witth a lot of portals
Dimitri

Post by Dimitri »

i cant give u a good keyword but this is a kinda cheat i know :lol: go through the dungeon once and make a map of the quickest way through the dungeon, then when you reach the bottom gate out of the area completely and do it again. its cheap but it gets the job done
dothacker06

Post by dothacker06 »

Delta Chronicling Pagan Sunny Demon in Infection got me in first. I was only in three battles and thanks to a speed charm I got a time of 1: 54. Thanks for area and word of advice:

Use fairy orbs in dungeons to find the shortest path. :wink:

Post by 401K »

anyone have a good one for Mutation through the end? Cause the first one only works in infection.
dothacker06

Post by dothacker06 »

401K wrote:anyone have a good one for Mutation through the end? Cause the first one only works in infection.
My friend tells me he got an easy first in delta Chronicling Passed Over Sea of Sand. Haven't checked myself though.

Post by 401K »

ill try that, thanks
Mecha-man

Post by Mecha-man »

I too fail at the zeit statue challenge (well actually, I don't have the word pagan yet). I need a set of keywords that is almost as good as Delta, chronicling, pagan, sunny demon.

Delta, chronicling, passed over, sea of sand didn't work out well in infection (Four floors and a lot of gates, but I managed it in under 4 minutes, getting me fifth place on my second try).

If someone has a good set of keywords that work at the beginning of the game infection, could you please tell me?
Zak

Post by Zak »

Just wait 'till you get Pagan, if you really need Ap Do just rely on Speed Charms until then.
Mecha-man

Post by Mecha-man »

Zak wrote:Just wait 'till you get Pagan, if you really need Ap Do just rely on Speed Charms until then.
That's not the answer I wanted to hear, but since I have the entire afternoon to try, I'll start looking for alternative keywords myself.
Parsinox

Post by Parsinox »

I've been trying to get first place in Mutation for a long time. I had stopped playing sine I just couldn't get faster than 3:12, but after reading this thread I decided to try Chronicling Passed Over, Sea of Sand and got 2:36. Any more help would be appreciated.
Shin Amakiir

Post by Shin Amakiir »

Did it at Delta Chronicling Pagan Sunny Demon in 1:46, and I've got all 5 Equips of Time, is that the only reason for Zeit Statues, to get the 5 Equips?
Unl1m1t3d D4rkn3$$

Post by Unl1m1t3d D4rkn3$$ »

yuha. and to have the satisfaction of knowing your better that balmung :lol: it sorta like a little extra sumfin to do in the game, and something for RARE item collectors to do. never found the equipment usefull though
samothea

Post by samothea »

Follower wrote:never found the equipment usefull though
the time sandals can be useful for a while in infection, until you get a hold of some thunder stuff. the defence on them is better than anything up until that point.
Veghesther

Time Equipment

Post by Veghesther »

Mutation onwards all the way through Quarantine.

Delta Chronicling Surivivors Sunny Demon instead.
dothacker06

Post by dothacker06 »

Those things take away a lot of stat points though!