Tsukasa and Aura's Relationship (SPOILER ALERT)

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

lol i guess so...
Jakster

Post by Jakster »

AuraTwilight wrote:Your smile would be creepy too if you were a neural net of information on a game server.
LOL! kinda funny...i think... :roll: can i use that in my signature?

Also Ratix0 your theory makes alot of sense....and good use of the song "aura" :lol:
Last edited by Jakster on Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

way to um... quote yourself?
Jakster

Post by Jakster »

yeh i wass clicking on edit but im very sleepy...i guess i missed it LOL!
Apeiron

Post by Apeiron »

At first Aura really confused me but I began to notice how Tsukasa tied in with her, often spending his game time lurking in her domain.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

Apeiron wrote:At first Aura really confused me but I began to notice how Tsukasa tied in with her, often spending his game time lurking in her domain.
doesn't he always have game time or does he have other bussiness outside the game...considering he can't log out...so yes he always has game time :D
tsubasa

Post by tsubasa »

whats the connections between macha (mia) ; Aura ; tsukasas mother
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Morganna is the World itself, and is impersonating Tsukasa's mother because he doesn't want Aura, her own daughter, to wake up because Aura is fated to destroy Morganna. Macha is merely Morganna's servant and in a way a part of her.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I don't think she even suspects her own destruction, what she fears has been given over and over as the annihilation of "her purpose for existence". Basically, her progam tells her to "give birth to Aura". What happens when she finishes doing that? When she finishes, she's not longer in the process of giving birth to Aura, which violates her programming which tells her to do that. So she does everything in her power to maintain the status quo of her giving birth to Aura forever... She uses Tsukasa as a "bad influence" to stunt Aura's growth indefinitely as the only player allowed to have contact with her.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

That could be true, but I thought it was made pretty clear that Morganna and a complete Aura cannot coexist.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Yes, since, as mentioned above, Morganna's program doesn't actually allow for Aura to be complete (the paradox gets in the way), thus they can't coexist.

Well, that's the simple answer. There is a "greater plan" going on here that involves apoptosis (part of something needing to die in order for it to be born), etc., but Harald's own memories and quotes seem to indicate that even he didn't realize this until after Morganna had already rebelled...
Hacker.Rena

Post by Hacker.Rena »

Yup, that's a good theory.