NO ZEFFIE!?

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Do you think Vol. 3 of the manga will come out after the epis based on it are shown on CN?

Yeps
45%
Nopes
55%

Total votes: 22

Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

I'm off the subject but....

Post by Cless »

Think about Yu-Yu-Hakusho. In the Manga is the original story but in the television series is different. They had to take out ( or edit) a lot of the original story so Cartoon Network could air it. That's a possible of why in some ways the television and manga of the Legends of the Twilight is different after the mansion episode.
dothacker569

Post by dothacker569 »

I think zeffie is a cool charicter, she adds mystery to the story :)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Mystery is Aura's department. Zefie adds purpose the the plot and comic relief.
alhina the wavemaster

Post by alhina the wavemaster »

ya i was realy bumed about the no zefie.
Ritrox

Post by Ritrox »

as funny as that may be, I think that the LOTTB siereses... er the plural of sieres... was a comic relif from all the serius ness and they may go back to being serius and have a funny later. but it is likly they will have different characters. so zefie could be in an anime. or may not be in a anime. It all depends on how popular the books were and how much spare time the workers have
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Just make sure to dunk for her deadly right hook. Geez... That reminds me of Anna from Shaman King. Which I never saw the ending.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The ending was nothing special and predictable, Cless, so you didn't miss anything.

Yoh won the Shaman King Tournament and uses it to make everyone's dreams come true so that everyone can be a winner and bested friends forEVER :D Big surprise.
Zeek789

Post by Zeek789 »

zeffie is so cool
Slayn

Post by Slayn »

Zeffie was a wild one. She would have been worth putting in the anime series. She adds alot to the manga and deserves a spot. Would say she's more important than Komiyama. And much more adorable.
rhyste

Post by rhyste »

Considering that the anime producers pretty much took like the first two chaptrs of the manga then BS'ed the rest of it, it's not that shocking that Zeffie - aka the main actual plot point of UdeDen - got cut from the anime version. They'd have no idea what to do with her if they had put her into the anime because the manga wasn't over by then. The manga was about 1/2 way into vol. 3 when the anime started airing... ~_~
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

With Zefie in the Udeden anime, it would've fallen apart even more. There's no way they could've integrated Zefie at all while maintaining any sort of storyline integrity. But the Udeden anime was sh*t anyway.
Shinokage

Post by Shinokage »

I wanted to see Zefie in animated form. Oh well. It's not like we got to see Albireo or Hokuto either...