so hows Hotaru......?

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Daichi

Post by Daichi »

shugo_lover wrote:yah your rite rilly(and sorry if I cant spell)
can't spell?????

i spell even vorse when i write german.... your'e lucky...
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Re: so hows Hotaru......?

Post by Cless »

LOL Shugo is a funny character as well as Rena though he got a little irritating with finding his sister after she was killed by Lich in the anime. In the manga he was less annoying and funnier espically when he was with Ouka. XD
shugo k

Post by shugo k »

I totally agree with you!!! Its reallly funny how shugo gets so embaressed :lol:
Ratsu

Re:

Post by Ratsu »

ReiMehari wrote:lol AT and Wander....your banter amuses me :)
yea not to get off topic but I would love to see a topic where the two of them just starts chatting an doing randome things like that XD

and yes AT is right (big suprize) becasue if I am not mistaken Hatoru (IRL) is a girl and a student of Sanjoru. (IRL) that and Watashiwa is the girl-ish way of refering to them self, wile I think Bokuwa is the male equivalent.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

First off, it's just "Watashi" and "Boku", the "wa" is an entirely different word.

Furthermore, "Watashi" is a gender-neutral version of the word "I", girls have "Atashi."
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

AuraTwilight wrote:First off, it's just "Watashi" and "Boku", the "wa" is an entirely different word.

Furthermore, "Watashi" is a gender-neutral version of the word "I", girls have "Atashi."
ahh thanks I am a little rusty on my japanese terms (the ones that go befour a persons name) still looking through my learning japanese collage books (thanks to my sister XD good thing she studied them >_>)

but am I right about sanjoru and her or was that just a romor?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

They only know each other online.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Ah, the infamous dislike topic idea.

I don't personally hate any .hack character...maybe a bit of Piros the third. Life happens, Piros isn't that bad of a guy, but he doesn't appear that much in the manga or anime. After all, in Udenden we get Komiyan the third, a much worse version.

Hotaru is more like an Elk character, but deals with a grunty instead. As far as it comes to me, she's just a normal person in need of attention, and not much of a favorite character.

Shugo and Rena are just the way they are. Japanese humor and them go well together, or any sort of intentions of clues or innuendo and such. They're okay characters, not my favorite of the manga though.

Ouka and Mireille are just okay characters. Ouka was more sex appeal and combat, not my cup of tea, but it was acceptable. Mireille is just like her mother, so she was a good character in that way.

I would have loved to see something Helba did, but as you know, she prides herself in being invisible in the most critical times. She does watching someone's back. I talked about them, good day.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

AuraTwilight wrote:They only know each other online.
In the anime continuity they seem to know each other irl, as shown in the audio drama.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Right, but since when has the anime been canon? OWAIT, never.

The manga and the "Firefly" short story portray them as being virtual friends only, and they're what we hold to be part of the mainstream flow of events.
[Dot]Balmung

Post by [Dot]Balmung »

Stereotyping is emos with being gay/bisexual is bad. =[

OT: I've only seen 5 episodes of .hack// Legend Of The Twilight

However, Balmung is still friggin' awesome ^__^
Dantomane

Post by Dantomane »

Hotarus good hearted but shes kinda wierd with the nature stuff,like when she approched the cerberous and asked for him to give them the pheonix down.(He's the guardian of Hell for cryin out loud)
Ouka is cool,she would be a good partner in the game
Balmung got kinda wierd,i think it's because he has barely anyting to do at all.
(however I've only read the manga)