Kite... (possible spoilers)

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

DS Kite

Post by DS Kite »

yeah but how can you account for the specials found on the last Sign DVD. Kite and Black Rose were in those
Belthazar

Post by Belthazar »

Unison comes shortly after the end of the games. Udeden comes four years later. I'm not seeing anything here which needs accounting for.
DS Kite

Post by DS Kite »

But still the one person said they were deleted right after the game. If they were unison could never had taken place. I think they just left the game because they had other stuff to do
Jiresu

Post by Jiresu »

They could have been banned but not deleted Lios tried that in the game and it didnt work. The only way they could have been banned is if they agreed to it they could have fought and probley one. They stopped playing themselves I guess because they saved the people they needed to and werent really needed anymore. CC corp retired their character as the legendary characters when Ktie and Blackrose quite the world.
Hybrid Zero

Post by Hybrid Zero »

The Way I saw It KITE and BLACKROSE Were the winners of the Last Mystery of "the world"

Therefore NOT BANNED They Quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :!: :!: :!:
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

The bearer of the Bracelet, as well as his party, are protected by The World itself. System Administration can't touch them. Also, there was an indication in volume 3 of the manga that Kite was still in the system, even if he wasn't active.

Let's look at it realistically. Four years passed. People move on. And after what Kite and BlackRose did, anything else in The World would have been anticlimactic.
DS Kite

Post by DS Kite »

Kite and BlackRose were not Deleted/Banned/ anything. They were jsut inactive because they had High School/College to deal with. You see them again in the end of .hack://Legend of the Twilight.
Kite the TwinBlade

Post by Kite the TwinBlade »

I agree with DS Kite....people like them have other things to do in the real world than to be playing a game their whole lives...they must of just moved on and stopped playing after they saved The World. Simple as that...right?
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

when does .haclLOT end is it when shugo and rena went into the corrupted chaos gates
Access

Post by Access »

Spoiler tags are your best friend.

I do concur with the idea that Kite and BlackRose have simply moved on from the online gaming. Besides, if they continued to play The World, even four years later, they would be constantly hounded by groups of fans. See: Shuugo and the people who recognize him. :x
GameMaster5001

Don't forget, either...

Post by GameMaster5001 »

SPOILERS!

After the ending of QUARANTINE, literal MONTHS passed. The .hackers weren't banned, nothing happened, no retribution or anything. Even after Kite got a new Bracelet, there were no threats from CC Corp; nothing at all. And from what I hear, in the final //SIGN episode, Unison(which I have yet to watch... :cry: ) MORE time passes and all the .hackers and //SIGN characters meet up in The World. If CC Corp. was gonna ban anyone, they probably wouldn't wait what likely amounts to half a year or more.

I think something a little more personal happened. Either they all stopped playing The World....or...
Those crazy hyper-monkey-rule-mongers got them. The "peacekeepers" of LOTB, who execute anyone they want with their rigged selection device. They even got Ginkan.... :cry: :cry: . Knowing how famous the .hackers were, it wouldn't have been hard to catch them....and execute them. CC Corp gets to keep its hands clean, and the blot on its history is lost.

....god, I hate that idea.

Edit: Added spoiler tags. Beowulf
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

If i was kite id want to kill cc2 heh i can see it now "I save your **** game and get to level 99 abd you ban me?!?!? oh...ho...heads are rolling tonight....:D
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kite was never banned. Rena MAYBE, but that's stretching it because Kite has her member address and vice versa, so the effects of the Bracelet carry over. No one has the right to even touch the data of the World except Aura and possibly Helba. CC Corp may be able to ban a trouble maker or two and make some updates and quests, but that's only because Aura permitted it. I'm sure Aura wouldn't let them ban a Hero or an innocent player. Kite left for college because after saving the World, it would seem boring. Heck, in Volume Three of the manga in the very last chapter, we can see Kite's feet stepping into Mac Anu, since Balmung invited him to meet his successor. Balmung mentions that Kite is "busy with interviews and the like" while working in Net Slum. I'm sure he wouldn't want to play a game where he'll be bored and hounded by fans. Plus, since Balmung's quote seems to imply that Kite is famous offline as well, it would be bad publicity for CC Corp to ban a person who saved several lives.
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

thats a very good theory
xeno

Post by xeno »

AuraTwilight wrote:Kite was never banned. Rena MAYBE, but that's stretching it because Kite has her member address and vice versa, so the effects of the Bracelet carry over. No one has the right to even touch the data of the World except Aura and possibly Helba. CC Corp may be able to ban a trouble maker or two and make some updates and quests, but that's only because Aura permitted it. I'm sure Aura wouldn't let them ban a Hero or an innocent player. Kite left for college because after saving the World, it would seem boring. Heck, in Volume Three of the manga in the very last chapter, we can see Kite's feet stepping into Mac Anu, since Balmung invited him to meet his successor. Balmung mentions that Kite is "busy with interviews and the like" while working in Net Slum. I'm sure he wouldn't want to play a game where he'll be bored and hounded by fans. Plus, since Balmung's quote seems to imply that Kite is famous offline as well, it would be bad publicity for CC Corp to ban a person who saved several lives.

I thought it was mentioned that Kite was a nobody in reality?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Only during the games, but as Rena describes him, he's a huge celebrity on the internet, and it wouldn't be hard to find his player if you knew what you were doing. Plus, Kite was an 8th grader at the time. If I were him I'd be rubbing it in everyone's noses and milking it dry of benefits.
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

Hehe... milk......Mmmm...*goes and drinks milk*
Xalioniaf

Post by Xalioniaf »

To add to the fact that it'd be easy to find him, someone in MUTATION mentions that kite's character color, red, is a really unusual color in The World. But, I don't think they were deleted. They even appear at the end of the LOTT manga, along with Orca.
Arc

Post by Arc »

im shocked that this is on the first page after a whole year passing since its been posted.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

well if that is true why didn't the admin banned kite' character before kitefinished the story
[/spoiler]lios from the game didn't realy know he was inocent