Kite... (possible spoilers)

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Because they COULDN'T. If they couldn't delete his character, logically they can't ban it, which is more or less the same thing.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

What about the possibility that the people that played as Blackrose and Kite asked the people of CC Corp not to allow anyone to copy their characters. Just a thought.
Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

AuraTwilight wrote:...but as Rena describes him, he's a huge celebrity on the internet, and it wouldn't be hard to find his player if you knew what you were doing. Plus, Kite was an 8th grader at the time. If I were him I'd be rubbing it in everyone's noses and milking it dry of benefits.
The interviews mentioned by balmung are probably like, job interviews or something, plus, shugo, along with most people i'd imagine consider the .hackers to be just a urban legend, if Kite was famous, offline as well as online, only the most stubborn of people would consider the .hackers an urban myth, and shugo doesn't seem that stubborn, stubborn, yes, but not to that extent
Acrux

Post by Acrux »

Blackrose we don't know about, but Kite can still log on, he simply doesn't much. At the end of volume three he logs on with Orca. You just have to remember that they're in college and have lives now! -I also think that Kite and Blackrose may have a relationship outside of the world. Don't bash me if you support the whole "big sister" thing, please?-
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Actually, that scene where Orca and Kite log in also includes BlackRose.
Zeek789

Post by Zeek789 »

they can't ban shugo they might miss because of shugo's bracelet i think that might happen
Kay

Post by Kay »

Check all your facts before saying someone was banned/deleted. GEEZ! :roll: The bracelet protects its user. No Deletion, No Banning, No Account Freezing, No Server Downs, No Lagging!! Get it? Kite went to college he never got banned. Geez haven't you ever had so much homework you couldn't do something you really wanted to do. He logs in at the end of the manga becuase he was asked by Balmung to do so, which is a reasonable thing to happen. For example: you're studying for a big exam. Suddenly your friend calls you and says something important is happening. Do you go, but i got homework NO! you go "i'll be right there!"... Plus the press is always buggin him! Also. How would they be able to ban Kite? they can't even stop Shugo. Kite's bracelet (the one from the game) is far more powerful than Shugo's. Despite popular belief. For one Kite's puts people into comas and shacks the base of the world. Whats Shugo's do? It makes you look goofy and causes status aliments. Nothing more. No coma, no breaking of data around the user (   though technically the wierd things that hapenned to the servers in the games were caused by damage to Morganna) Kite wouldn't even be able to be held in a cell let alone get banned. As for Blackrose, The Bracelet protects the User AND his party. So she's fine. Yes this is a safe assumtion because remember in game 3(Outbreak) when Kite and Blackrose logged in and it was like a ghost town? she was there becuase she is on Kite's friend list (technically part of the party). so yeah. ... phew finally got that off my chest.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No Deletion, No Banning, No Account Freezing, No Server Downs, No Lagging!!
Well, those last two are a bit far. There's nothing the Bracelet can do about Server Downs and Lagging, which have nothing to do about the actual character.
remember in game 3(Outbreak) when Kite and Blackrose logged in and it was like a ghost town? she was there becuase she is on Kite's friend list (technically part of the party). so yeah. ... phew finally got that off my chest.
AND people decided to stop playing because their friends were being hospitalized. Doh.
Kay

Post by Kay »

AuraTwilight wrote:
No Deletion, No Banning, No Account Freezing, No Server Downs, No Lagging!!
Well, those last two are a bit far. There's nothing the Bracelet can do about Server Downs and Lagging, which have nothing to do about the actual character.
remember in game 3(Outbreak) when Kite and Blackrose logged in and it was like a ghost town? she was there becuase she is on Kite's friend list (technically part of the party). so yeah. ... phew finally got that off my chest.
AND people decided to stop playing because their friends were being hospitalized. Doh.
The only thing that ever lagged was our PS2s. the whole ghost town scene happened becuase of a server down. Only a few people were actually comatose. Thats how cccorp stayed from goin under. As for my friendlist = protection theory, i thought that one up during the whole LOTTB thing when Rena was being hacked and a virus was sent through her friendlist. So, i thought the same could happen in reverse.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It wasn't because of a server down that caused the server to be like a ghost town. If it was a Server Down, Kite's computer wouldn't even be able to access the sever so he can actually log on as Kite because the Server wouldn't be functioning. It'd be the same as saying that cloud formations can cause earthquakes or something. The implied reason the server is empty is because it's all Net Slummy and people don't want to play there.
Hauken

Post by Hauken »

Alright now. Rena tells Shugo that after the events four years ago, the .hackers
avatars were no longer usable to users. This was a tribute to honor the .hackers.

This, of course, does not apply to the .hackers themselves or it would not
be a tribute (and also 'cause they can't tamper with thier user data anyway.)

So, to make it short, she was talking about everyone else.
newtti

Post by newtti »

Kite,Blackrose and all the DotHackers Haven't been banned..they return in .hack//fragmnet (OffLine Version). (sorry for my bad english ^^")
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

But that's what confueses me...Remember in the manga?

Shugo and their party cannot be deleted

See? sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they can't be banned, suspended, deleted etc.

Right? 0_o
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

where's it say that they can't?

i know in the game's with kite this was mentioned but not the manga.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yes, in the manga, in the third volume, Kamui asks CC Corp why Shugo and co haven't been deleted even though they're in captivity. CC Corp tells her that they don't have to power to do so. They are undeletable. It also implies that Kaz and others can't be deleted, and I'm starting to think that Aura is monitoring everything, and she only lets CC Corp ban people who actually deserve to be banned, in her eyes.
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

Yeah, but still.

Anyways, what confuses me even more is the diference of the anime and manga.

ZEFFIE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE ANIME!!!!! >__<
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

WE KNOW! :evil:

zelfie kick's ass! :twisted:

her pink afro's and boomerang hook's shall knowk you down! :twisted:

and i would have to agree with what AuraTwilight said.
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

...0_o anyways...

About the ending bits in the mangas, you know how Kite and Blamung were fighting?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!11!!!11111 >__< What's happenning in that thing?! Sure, in three small manga strips, I GET SOOOO CONFUSED! >_<
Kay

Post by Kay »

Kite_2000 wrote:...0_o anyways...

About the ending bits in the mangas, you know how Kite and Blamung were fighting?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!11!!!11111 >__< What's happenning in that thing?! Sure, in three small manga strips, I GET SOOOO CONFUSED! >_<
That was there little "sneak peek" of .Hack//GU pay it no mind it was just a hint that they were thinking up more stuff. Anyways if you pay attention during Manga #3 at the end in one of those slides you'll see Orca, Kite, and Blackrose logged in again. so not to be rude but Dur!
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

Kay wrote:
Kite_2000 wrote:...0_o anyways...

That was there little "sneak peek" of .Hack//GU pay it no mind it was just a hint that they were thinking up more stuff. Anyways if you pay attention during Manga #3 at the end in one of those slides you'll see Orca, Kite, and Blackrose logged in again. so not to be rude but Dur!
But that was just a flashback...All of those were in the past if you didn't notice -_- a.k.a:

.Hack//Zero
.Hack//AI Buster etc.