Kite... (possible spoilers)

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

In the last issue of the .hack//DUSK manga, Orca and Kite ask if Balmung needs their help, and in one of the last pages you even see Orca, Kite, and BlackRose (granted, for Kite and BlackRose you just see their backs...) Kite's data was protected, so they couldn't ban him. I think you guys got confused when they said they banned the character models... that meant nobody could create characters looking similar to that of the dot hackers, which was why everyone was so impressed with Shugo and Rena's characters, because nobody else could use models like that.
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

Art_Master_Gio wrote:In the last issue of the .hack//DUSK manga, Orca and Kite ask if Balmung needs their help, and in one of the last pages you even see Orca, Kite, and BlackRose (granted, for Kite and BlackRose you just see their backs...) Kite's data was protected, so they couldn't ban him. I think you guys got confused when they said they banned the character models... that meant nobody could create characters looking similar to that of the dot hackers, which was why everyone was so impressed with Shugo and Rena's characters, because nobody else could use models like that.
BUT

Aura was the one that opened the competition, not the CCCorp

PLUS Balmung said something about Orca in the manga:

I couldn't save him

So that implies something happennned...

AND Shugo and Rena WERE using the official character models. A.K.A. pretty much using Kite's and Black Rose's accounts.
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

Kite_2000 wrote:
Art_Master_Gio wrote:In the last issue of the .hack//DUSK manga, Orca and Kite ask if Balmung needs their help, and in one of the last pages you even see Orca, Kite, and BlackRose (granted, for Kite and BlackRose you just see their backs...) Kite's data was protected, so they couldn't ban him. I think you guys got confused when they said they banned the character models... that meant nobody could create characters looking similar to that of the dot hackers, which was why everyone was so impressed with Shugo and Rena's characters, because nobody else could use models like that.
BUT

I couldn't save him

AND Shugo and Rena WERE using the official character models. A.K.A. pretty much using Kite's and Black Rose's accounts.
nope shugo and rena only have the models not the accounts
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Nenja wrote:
Kite_2000 wrote:
BUT

I couldn't save him

nope shugo and rena only have the models not the accounts
Also, what Balmung was probably talking about when he said  I couldn't save him, was in .hack//INFECTION, when Orca was DD'd, and Balmung really couldn't do a thing about it then, but Kite could, and did.
Kay

Post by Kay »

Thats another point i was trying to make. Thanks for putting clearer to the others. Think of it as a normal MMO of our time, you can't make a guy named Chobi if someone else has that name already. but since The World was supposed to be huge and diverse (A.K.A. many different was to make your character look) They would also probably try to stop copy cats from tarnishing good names or riding on the fame.

Oh, and Aura only opened the event becuase Kite was in college and was too busy and getting older so she probably thought "okay gotta get a new hero..." that way the new hero could protect them longer then the busy aging hero. That and i don't think she wanted to play favorites. "Everyone in this world is equally blessed"- (Zeffie). So yeah! ... i hope that was clearer than i think it is.
The Ultimate .hacker

Post by The Ultimate .hacker »

Ok i read all 4 pages of posts and i don understand how u peeps don get it as mentioned many times they were not and could not be banned or deleted or lagging or kept from server downs like
[/spoiler]
in mutaion when lios gives u the second data thing ( the first was in infection) and both were meant to delete u and when u tried them it said character data overwritting is forbidden (or something) but when u use other items that increase your stats they work fine

Theres example numero 1 and also

When the server went down after you fought Cubia Blackrose and kite were able to get in but no one else did

Thats example numero 2

Also I no this is off topic but who else thinks Blackrose is Hot!!! :shock: Lol
The Ultimate .hacker

Ok i read all 4 pages of posts and i don understand how u peeps don get it as mentioned many times they were not and could not be banned or deleted or lagging or kept from server downs like

in mutaion when lios gives u the second data thing ( the first was in infection) and both were meant to delete u and when u tried them it said character data overwritting is forbidden (or something) but when u use other items that increase your stats they work fine

When the server went down after you fought Cubia Blackrose and kite were able to get in but no one else did

Thats example numero 2

Also I no this is off topic but who else thinks Blackrose is Hot!!! :shock: Lol
The Ultimate .hacker

Thats example numero 2

Also I no this is off topic but who else thinks Blackrose is Hot!!! :shock: Lol. Lol this is the third time ive posted this
The Ultimate .hacker

Thats example numero 2

Also I no this is off topic but who else thinks Blackrose is Hot!!! :shock: Lol. Lol this is the third time ive posted this
The Ultimate .hacker

Thats example numero 2

The Ultimate .hacker

Thats example numero 2

Also I no this is off topic but who else thinks Blackrose is Hot!!! :shock: Lol. Lol this is the sixth time ive posted this
The Ultimate .hacker

im sorry i posted the same thing 6 times realy sorry but umm when you start a spoiler how do you end it i don no how ill show you

ok this is supposed to be spoiler i no this much

This isn't did i do it if not how do I
The Ultimate .hacker

plz help oh and im sory for goin of topic of kite the first topic plz help wit my problem im new here thx
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

The Ultimate .hacker wrote:im sorry i posted the same thing 6 times realy sorry but umm when you start a spoiler how do you end it i don no how ill show you

ok this is supposed to be spoiler i no this much

This isn't did i do it if not how do I
To end a spoiler, use the [/spoiler] tag at the end of what you want blacked out. Or, if you started it by clicking the "spoiler" button on the "post reply" page, you can click on "close tags" when you're finished with the spoiler.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

should of probably used the edit tool.
The Ultimate .hacker

like this  did i do it i think i got it thx
boy123

Post by boy123 »

yes use the edit tool...
Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

remember luke, the edit tool is always with you...
Kay

Post by Kay »

Right.. well anyway as ive said time and time agian...

KITE IS NOT DELETABLE!!!!

so just grow up and get over yourselves :P
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

Kay wrote:
Thats another point i was trying to make. Thanks for putting clearer to the others. Think of it as a normal MMO of our time, you can't make a guy named Chobi if someone else has that name already. but since The World was supposed to be huge and diverse (A.K.A. many different was to make your character look) They would also probably try to stop copy cats from tarnishing good names or riding on the fame.

Oh, and Aura only opened the event becuase Kite was in college and was too busy and getting older so she probably thought "okay gotta get a new hero..." that way the new hero could protect them longer then the busy aging hero. That and i don't think she wanted to play favorites. "Everyone in this world is equally blessed"- (Zeffie). So yeah! ... i hope that was clearer than i think it is.

true dat.... for all yall stupids who think that CCCorp started that:

The Brass to Kamui: We did not hold that event

I'm gonna use WoW as an example:

If you name urself say....Agruimmar, and someone else is named that, it says "Name is not available". But you might see a guy with a same shirt and pants as you or whatever.

P.S. Agruimmar is my WoW name on Sen'jin server