What do you think about Shugo ?

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

silabus

What do you think about Shugo ?

Post by silabus »

Hi, it's mi first post... Kite it's strong,heroic, and can do a lot of things ,neither monsters nor viruses can beat him, but Shugo it's little ,weak ,he only defeat monsters by using data drain. What do you thing about these differences?...Haseo's the best.
newtti

Post by newtti »

Kite sucks,shugo rulez : P
Kite is too like a "Fairy Prince",shugo is more real : p
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

I hate Shugo. That's what I think. His Data Drain is nothing compared to Kite's Data Drain where the force of shooting it blew him back. All Shugo gets is this little yellow beam of light.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

You should put a poll up. Well I like Kite because hes brave and he goes that extra mile in battle.

Shugo is a coward when it comes to the real deal.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Hey now, it's not really a real comparison. Aura put both her's, and six human's lives in Kite's hands in the face of legitimate real life danger and Kite rose to the occassion. Shugo was encountered on a whim of amusement for Aura (She was basically bored) and he never really had to do much of anything except protect the life of a virtual girl. I'm sure if Shugo was put in Kite's shoes, he'd no doubt rise to the challenge, and that if Kite was in Shugo's shoes, he'd be just as silly and comically lame, if not as perverted and twincestual.
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

What do I think? He is a poser kid who spams Data Drain. N00b!
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Shugo was an okay character but he did stop relying on the power of the bracelet. He was a cool character though he did have the exact look of Kite.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

AuraTwilight wrote:Hey now, it's not really a real comparison. Aura put both her's, and six human's lives in Kite's hands in the face of legitimate real life danger and Kite rose to the occassion. Shugo was encountered on a whim of amusement for Aura (She was basically bored) and he never really had to do much of anything except protect the life of a virtual girl. I'm sure if Shugo was put in Kite's shoes, he'd no doubt rise to the challenge, and that if Kite was in Shugo's shoes, he'd be just as silly and comically lame, if not as perverted and twincestual.
:) I'll admit, part of me does feel that way. Remembering the anime version now, Shugo did show alot guts around the end or some before. I don't remember, it's been while sense I saw or read Legend. So in that case, Shugo is like Kite in a way. But I still like Kite. It's because in this case, he was the first to be chosen by Aura. I thought because he was the first, no one would take his place. First to be chosen and first to be recognized. Heck maby the only person who Aura rather be with. In other words, Auras "close special friend". But then Shugo comes in and hes the new replacement. Now hes chosen and recognized by Aura, and not just that but, Aura shows alot of affection for him. Alright I'll admit it, I don't like Shugo because he's the one that gets all goby with Aura! I mean she even kisses him for heavens sake! To me I just hate that! :x

:oops: I really like Aura and I thought because Kite was first, she would go for him but I see I was wrong grrrrr. :cry: Ya I know She  did meet Shugo first but so what? Kite was first to be chosen by her and he did so much for her, I thought she would change her mind. So then what does Shugo have that Kite doesn't? I mean they are so much alike after all? Of course hehe, maby she really does like Kite and as you say before, Shugo is just a amusement for her, shes just treating Shugo for Kite sense Kite isn't here. :wink: But I guess that's just wishful thinking right? :roll:
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

What do I think? He is a poser kid who spams Data Drain. N00b!
How does he "Spam" Data Drain? He only used it three times. Go say that to Kite, he's the one who used it like 9999999999999 times to get Rarez when he probably only needed to use it like 20 times storywise.
I'll admit, part of me does feel that way. Remembering the anime version now, Shugo did show alot guts around the end or some before. I don't remember, it's been while sense I saw or read Legend. So in that case, Shugo is like Kite in a way. But I still like Kite. It's because in this case, he was the first to be chosen by Aura. I thought because he was the first, no one would take his place. First to be chosen and first to be recognized. Heck maby the only person who Aura rather be with. In other words, Auras "close special friend". But then Shugo comes in and hes the new replacement. Now hes chosen and recognized by Aura, and not just that but, Aura shows alot of affection for him. Alright I'll admit it, I don't like Shugo because he's the one that gets all goby with Aura! I mean she even kisses him for heavens sake! To me I just hate that!
Well technically, Aura chose Orca. It was only due to desperation that it ended up in Kite's hands. But really, Aura never had any of those kinds of feelings for Kite. "Alright, thanks for saving me and stuff. Now go to Hell." Flutters off to become God.

While for Shugo, he legitimately earned Aura's feelings. He encountered her in her childhood days (ZERO era) and spent the day with her. It was her day with Shugo that was her first glimmer of fun and games. The first time she got to act like a child, instead of running from monsters that wanted to kill her. Shugo was her very first happy memory, and the only person aside from "Big Brother Tsukasa" who managed to touch her heart. That of course left a large emotional attachment, as we all do with our first non-relative friends.

So years later, when she spots Bridget/Rena talking about her brother, Shugo, Aura makes a connection to the Shugo of her youth and yearns to bring him back to the game so she could see him again. Shugo was the childhood crush while Kite was the hero of platonic, noble intentions. The two aren't comparable.
I really like Aura and I thought because Kite was first, she would go for him but I see I was wrong grrrrr. Crying or Very sad Ya I know She did meet Shugo first but so what? Kite was first to be chosen by her and he did so much for her, I thought she would change her mind. So then what does Shugo have that Kite doesn't? I mean they are so much alike after all? Of course hehe, maby she really does like Kite and as you say before, Shugo is just a amusement for her, shes just treating Shugo for Kite sense Kite isn't here. Wink But I guess that's just wishful thinking right?
You've missed EVERYTHING in Udeden if you think Shugo and Kite are the same. They have similar heroic qualities, but the two of them are miles apart on the personality scale. Besides, why would Aura go after Kite? Not only did he have Blackrose and a host of other girls, but Kite didn't even put half the emotional investment in her as he did for his human friends. He probably also left for real life business before Aura was able to get used to the whole "GODHOOD" deal and give an inkling of a thought to love. By that time, Kite was gone and her heart was aching for Shugo.

You ramble on about how Kite was "first", but technically, Aura picked Shugo long before Kite entered the picture.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

AuraTwilight wrote: Well technically, Aura chose Orca. It was only due to desperation that t ended up in Kite's hands. But really, Aura never had any of those kinds of feelings for Kite. "Alright, thanks for saving me and stuff. Now go to Hell." Flutters off to become God.
True but one way or the other, Kite was chosen. Thing is, people change there minds. One day its Shugo, next day its Kite. Who really knows what goes on in Auras head. I think that's also very cruel for Aura to tell Kite to go to hell, how could she!? :lol:
While for Shugo, he legitimately earned Aura's feelings. He encountered her in her childhood days (ZERO era) and spent the day with her. It was her day with Shugo that was her first glimmer of fun and games. The first time she got to act like a child, instead of running from monsters that wanted to kill her. Shugo was her very first happy memory, and the only person aside from "Big Brother Tsukasa" who managed to touch her heart. That of course left a large emotional attachment, as we all do with our first non-relative friends.

So years later, when she spots Bridget/Rena talking about her brother, Shugo, Aura makes a connection to the Shugo of her youth and yearns to bring him back to the game so she could see him again. Shugo was the childhood crush while Kite was the hero of platonic, noble intentions. The two aren't comparable.
I don't get it, why would the creators of .hack do that? I mean from all the animes I seen about "boy meets out of this world girl", .hack is the weirdest. They seem to not follow the same rhythm. You see it should be First girl that boy meets in odd place, there to have a relationship in the future. Here's some animes that follow the same rhythm: Chobits, Gundam Seed, Elementar Gerad, Urusei Yatsura, Tenchi Muyo, Pita Ten and EST. As you see the list goes on. So ya I was thinking sense they thought of the 4 games first, they hook up the main character with the one who be consider "out of this world". Forgive me for saying this but I don't consider Blackrose to be "out of this world". I would say Blackrose is the Shinobu of .hack why Aura is the Lum. Man I can't believe they have to go as far as making a side storyline saying, it was some other kid that first met Aura then Kite. I hate when story lines do that. You see it should of been Kite on that day(ZERO era) then Shugo. Kite should of been the one to meet Aura first because he was the first character to be thought of by the creators. But not to sound like a hippocrate, I mite not like Blackrose as much as Aura but I still do. That goes with the other girls too. He he, why could of they add Aura to Kites list of lust?
You've missed EVERYTHING in Udeden if you think Shugo and Kite are the same. They have similar heroic qualities, but the two of them are miles apart on the personality scale. Besides, why would Aura go after Kite? Not only did he have Blackrose and a host of other girls, but Kite didn't even put half the emotional investment in her as he did for his human friends. He probably also left for real life business before Aura was able to get used to the whole "GODHOOD" deal and give an inkling of a thought to love. By that time, Kite was gone and her heart was aching for Shugo.

You ramble on about how Kite was "first", but technically, Aura picked Shugo long before Kite entered the picture.
What I meant by that was there bravely. What does Shugos heart have that Kite doesn't? Your right he did have Blackrose and others but if only Kite showed more emotional investment to Aura, darn it! And if Kite never left, she wouldn't of thought of Shugo! I know that I rambled about Kite being first but again, I meant he was first to be chosen for the bracelet and the future of her life. She put her life into Kites hands remember?
silabus

Post by silabus »

Well ,but Kite in the games were always without words, it looks like he didn't have feelings :? But Shugo it's entusiastic ,happy and he stinks like Kuhn about love virtual characters...one thing is that you think a character is cute and you say you love it but other thing is love it like you lave a real girl/boy...
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

Shugo is a pain in teh bum

*Stabs shugo in the face*

^.^
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

True but one way or the other, Kite was chosen. Thing is, people change there minds. One day its Shugo, next day its Kite. Who really knows what goes on in Auras head. I think that's also very cruel for Aura to tell Kite to go to hell, how could she!
It's not so much that she told him to go to hell, but she didn't say a word to him after telling him to save Mia.
I don't get it, why would the creators of .hack do that? I mean from all the animes I seen about "boy meets out of this world girl", .hack is the weirdest. They seem to not follow the same rhythm. You see it should be First girl that boy meets in odd place, there to have a relationship in the future. Here's some animes that follow the same rhythm: Chobits, Gundam Seed, Elementar Gerad, Urusei Yatsura, Tenchi Muyo, Pita Ten and EST. As you see the list goes on. So ya I was thinking sense they thought of the 4 games first, they hook up the main character with the one who be consider "out of this world". Forgive me for saying this but I don't consider Blackrose to be "out of this world". I would say Blackrose is the Shinobu of .hack why Aura is the Lum. Man I can't believe they have to go as far as making a side storyline saying, it was some other kid that first met Aura then Kite. I hate when story lines do that. You see it should of been Kite on that day(ZERO era) then Shugo. Kite should of been the one to meet Aura first because he was the first character to be thought of by the creators. But not to sound like a hippocrate, I mite not like Blackrose as much as Aura but I still do. That goes with the other girls too. He he, why could of they add Aura to Kites list of lust?
Actually, Shugo and Kite were kind've thought up at the same time. The original parts of project .hack were kind've thought up at the same time and then broken up. Besides, Aura can't love Kite for several storyline reasons. For one thing, there's the fact that Kite has Blackrose and that Aura never got a chance to get to personally know Kite, much less love him. Aura spent a whole day getting close to Shugo and allowed the spark of love to flare. There's no pressure between them. It's the ideal amount of elbow room for a relationship. With Kite, he had people to save, people to love, and things to do. Aura deserves better than to be shot down by her first love, which would've been the case if she chose Kite.

"Kite, I love you." "Yea, too bad, I got like 7 human girlfriends." How do you think Aura, a new lifeform, would take it? She'd suffer permanent emotional damage. Atleast with Shugo he was just a childhood crush she could indulge in and move on. And that's all Shugo was, a crush. Shugo was probably left totally unaware of her feelings.
What I meant by that was there bravely. What does Shugos heart have that Kite doesn't? Your right he did have Blackrose and others but if only Kite showed more emotional investment to Aura, darn it! And if Kite never left, she wouldn't of thought of Shugo! I know that I rambled about Kite being first but again, I meant he was first to be chosen for the bracelet and the future of her life. She put her life into Kites hands remember?
Yes, she put her life into Kite's hands, but that doesn't mean anything. It only means she trusted Kite to save her life, not to love her. Aura isn't a fairy tale princess who will kiss her knight in shining armor. Aura is the type to pick the Pauper over the Prince. Shugo was around Aura's emotional and intellectual level when they first met, and when Aura met Kite, he was the equivelent of a dog to her, intellectually. It'd be like a teacher going out with a stude-....nevermind.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

silabus wrote:Well ,but Kite in the games were always without words, it looks like he didn't have feelings :? But Shugo it's entusiastic ,happy and he stinks like Kuhn about love virtual characters...one thing is that you think a character is cute and you say you love it but other thing is love it like you lave a real girl/boy...
Ya, if you want to go by there awkward storyline. :?

I never said I liked Aura because she was cute. I like her because shes Aura.
AuraTwilight wrote: It's not so much that she told him to go to hell, but she didn't say a word to him after telling him to save Mia.
I meant that as a joke. :lol:
Actually, Shugo and Kite were kind've thought up at the same time. The original parts of project .hack were kind've thought up at the same time and then broken up. Besides, Aura can't love Kite for several storyline reasons. For one thing, there's the fact that Kite has Blackrose and that Aura never got a chance to get to personally know Kite, much less love him. Aura spent a whole day getting close to Shugo and allowed the spark of love to flare. There's no pressure between them. It's the ideal amount of elbow room for a relationship. With Kite, he had people to save, people to love, and things to do. Aura deserves better than to be shot down by her first love, which would've been the case if she chose Kite.

"Kite, I love you." "Yea, too bad, I got like 7 human girlfriends." How do you think Aura, a new lifeform, would take it? She'd suffer permanent emotional damage. Atleast with Shugo he was just a childhood crush she could indulge in and move on. And that's all Shugo was, a crush. Shugo was probably left totally unaware of her feelings.
The hole lust thing was a joke too. OK so they were both made first, but Kite was INTRODUCED first! So sense he was first, he should of been the one to have Aura. They should made a storyline that fit around those two. Also sense Kite was introduced first, he is a original main character. Shugo came second, so there for, UN-original. Hes just second generation bull $&^#. His ranking should not of even been enough to have Aura sense Aura was first Generation. I bet this the part you say "So Shugo came later, big deal." But you see, it is a big deal. You see if .hack played there story line like Gundam Seed (having two main characters, Kira and Athrun) Shugo could of been a first generation character, there for having just as much rights to Aura as Kite would have. So again sense Kite is first gen. main character, he should of been the one to have Aura. I don't understand .hacks awkward storyline? How could they have the first main character Kite treat Aura like he did,  stabbing her and all, then give Aura to some second Gen. bull &%$#? :x
Yes, she put her life into Kite's hands, but that doesn't mean anything. It only means she trusted Kite to save her life, not to love her. Aura isn't a fairy tale princess who will kiss her knight in shining armor. Aura is the type to pick the Pauper over the Prince. Shugo was around Aura's emotional and intellectual level when they first met, and when Aura met Kite, he was the equivelent of a dog to her, intellectually. It'd be like a teacher going out with a stude-....nevermind.
Why not, why didn't it not mean anything!?. It should of been a fairy tail story, the elements that the first games were giving out were just as that! Why did she have to treat Kite like a dog, It's not right! To make Aura the type to pick the Pauper over the prince is revolting, AURA IS TOO GOOD FOR THAT! That mite be true about there hole emotional and intellectual, but still Kites heart was kind and gentle. Ya maby a little pervie, but if he ever had true feelings for Aura, he choose her instead of anyone else, there for throwing out his lustful ways! :P

Hmm, a teacher and a stud uhhhhhhhm!? (*thinks Onegai Teacher) :)
silabus

Post by silabus »

MUm i can marry with a computer program? jajaja :D
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

So sense he was first, he should of been the one to have Aura.
Aura met Shugo first. Deal with it.
lso sense Kite was introduced first, he is a original main character. Shugo came second, so there for, UN-original. Hes just second generation bull $&^#.
Excuse me? Shugo had more personality than Kite did.

Kite: "LOL I'm the flawless, inhumanly perfectly moral hero who is totally naive and oblivious to all the sexual innuendo and advances around me despite being a hormone-driven teenager. But nevermind all that."

Shugo: "Hey, I'm gonna break the anime stereotype of the harem high school boy by actually being interested in the swarms of girls fawning over me while still being a courageous, morally upright person without overdoing it to the point of a fault."

And of COURSE Shugo's gonna be second generation. He's Kite's HEIR.
His ranking should not of even been enough to have Aura sense Aura was first Generation.
Who. Gives. A ****? You're just pulling reasons out of your bum because you don't like Shugo. Do you think the characters care about which one was published first? No. You're not going to deny friendship to someone because they're younger than you. You're not gonna deny love to your children or younger siblings.

and again, if anyone is second generation, or what ever, it would be Kite.
I bet this the part you say "So Shugo came later, big deal." But you see, it is a big deal. You see if .hack played there story line like Gundam Seed (having two main characters, Kira and Athrun) Shugo could of been a first generation character, there for having just as much rights to Aura as Kite would have.
.hack isn't Gundam Seed, though. And again, Aura doesn't care about who came first. It's not a matter of "First come, first serve." She's not a whore who's gonna fall in love with the first man she sees. Like any sensible person, she's gonna fall in love with someone who earns her heart. If Kite had what Aura was looking for in a romance partner, then she'd have considered him, but she chose Shugo. Get over it.
So again sense Kite is first gen. main character, he should of been the one to have Aura. I don't understand .hacks awkward storyline? How could they have the first main character Kite treat Aura like he did, stabbing her and all, then give Aura to some second Gen. bull &%$#?
This first gen/second gen **** is just drivvle. .hack is all about breaking barriers and traditions, what with Liminality. Why should .hack have to write their storyline according to how other anime shows work? Besides, if you want Aura to go to the first main character, then technically Aura should be chasing Tsukasa. Kite doesn't get her either way. He was the hero, not the lover. He has three human girls to choose from, so he doesn't need Aura at all.
Why not, why didn't it not mean anything!?. It should of been a fairy tail story, the elements that the first games were giving out were just as that! Why did she have to treat Kite like a dog, It's not right! To make Aura the type to pick the Pauper over the prince is revolting, AURA IS TOO GOOD FOR THAT!
You can't choose who you love. The same goes for Aura. Shugo was more attractive. How so, we can't say, since we're not Aura. Again, you seem to miss the point that Aura never got to know Kite personally. She's grateful for his help and all, don't get me wrong, but she doesn't know anything about him. He knows his name is Kite, he was a newbie when they first met, he's trustworthy, and he's nice. That's it. Aura knows Shugo's name, where and how he lives, his family structure, his thoughts on things like school and his work ethic, his dreams and hopes, his aspirations for the future... etc.

Aura knows Shugo more than any other human she's ever met (besides Tsukasa, but Tsukasa's more of a brother role, I'd think, since they had the same "Mother.") If I was Aura, the only people I'd even consider for romantic involvement are people I atleast KNOW.

Besides, it was just a childhood crush. It's not like Aura seriously chose to involve herself with Shugo. She met him, she developed a crush a little girl would have on a little boy, then years later, after she heard word from Rena, she was reminded of Shugo and wanted to atleast speak to him again, if not else but to see how he was doing.
That mite be true about there hole emotional and intellectual, but still Kites heart was kind and gentle. Ya maby a little pervie, but if he ever had true feelings for Aura, he choose her instead of anyone else, there for throwing out his lustful ways!
Yea, Kite's heart was kind and gentle, but his heart also belonged to Blackrose. If Aura had feelings for Kite, then her heart would only be broken, and that's just too cruel for her first crush.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

AuraTwilight wrote:Aura met Shugo first. Deal with it.
And what if I don't!?
Excuse me? Shugo had more personality than Kite did.
So what. Kite had more guts!
Kite: "LOL I'm the flawless, inhumanly perfectly moral hero who is totally naive and oblivious to all the sexual innuendo and advances around me despite being a hormone-driven teenager. But nevermind all that."
And what's the problem with that!?
Shugo: "Hey, I'm gonna break the anime stereotype of the harem high school boy by actually being interested in the swarms of girls fawning over me while still being a courageous, morally upright person without overdoing it to the point of a fault."
Wow he sounds like a bigger perv then Kite and you say that Aura would be dumped by Kite because of the women around him. Yet guess again, *points to Shugo with Rena, Ouka, Hotaru, and Myral all over him.*
And of COURSE Shugo's gonna be second generation. He's Kite's HEIR.
With ways turning out the way they did, there's no argument there.
Who. Gives. A ****? You're just pulling reasons out of your bum because you don't like Shugo. Do you think the characters care about which one was published first? No. You're not going to deny friendship to someone because they're younger than you. You're not gonna deny love to your children or younger siblings.
Guess again, I do like Shugo, I just don't like how he was introduced. You see I don't like when people start with a first generation main character then out of the clear blue switch to a second generation main character. As a fan of well arrange story lines, that in-humane. It's unfair to the first gen. main character to be replaced with a second gen main. character, with out being properly introduced. Like they did in Gundam Seed, having both Kira And Athrun in the same story. Later on, Athrun became the main character for Gundam Seed Destiny and that was find with me, because he was properly introduced. Why should a person like Shugo who hasn't been seen before have a chance with someone with true originally as Aura? You see sense Shugo was brought out of the clear blue, It pissed me off to see him with Aura. The thing is if Shugo was introduced by Kite I wouldn't of took it as a big deal. Reason simply being again, Shugo could of at least been a character from the first gen. now starting in his own anime as a second gen. main character. You shouldn't ask your self ". Do you think the characters care about which one was published first? You should ask ". Do you think the "FANS" care about which one was published first? As for children and siblings, sense were not talking about real children here, who gives a ^$#@ about some out of no were second gen. main character!
and again, if anyone is second generation, or what ever, it would be Kite.
Ya thanks to the %&%$#@ manga! Truth is sense Kite was SHOWN first, he is the true first generation.
.hack isn't Gundam Seed, though. And again, Aura doesn't care about who came first. It's not a matter of "First come, first serve." She's not a whore who's gonna fall in love with the first man she sees. Like any sensible person, she's gonna fall in love with someone who earns her heart. If Kite had what Aura was looking for in a romance partner, then she'd have considered him, but she chose Shugo. Get over it.
Gundam Seed was only a example. You say Aura is a sensible person who will fall in love with someone who earns her heart. What about Kite, again he did so much for her that it's unbelievable. Think about it, the time when  Aura was data drain by Skeith, having to fight off Cubia, every time he tried to get close to her, the time when Aura (on purpose) threw her self in the way Kites blade when Kite was about to give the final blow to Morgana/Corbenik! The horror that he felt when he realized he was the one who STABBED her! Ya maby it was to help her be born but I'm talking about the moment in time. If you ask me, the pain and suffering that Kite went through, that surly deserves Auras Heart. Ya maby Shugo did make Aura feel like she could act like a child for the moment, but if you ask me, Kite did so MUCH, it's more to what Shugo will do in a life time! You also say that Aura doesn't do first come, first serve. Wow if you ask me when she saw Shugo for the first time, she was all over him. Now what if it was Kite there instead of Shugo, would you still think she choose Shugo instead? Ya I'll get over it in time but I'm just asking what you think and so far you have good reasons. But I'm not asking for those reasons, I'm asking the "what ifs" and how you suppose the out come would be if the situation was different.
This first gen/second gen **** is just drivvle. .hack is all about breaking barriers and traditions, what with Liminality. Why should .hack have to write their storyline according to how other anime shows work? Besides, if you want Aura to go to the first main character, then technically Aura should be chasing Tsukasa. Kite doesn't get her either way. He was the hero, not the lover. He has three human girls to choose from, so he doesn't need Aura at all.
I can see it likes to do that alot. So much, I think it does it, too much. You see there are certain things in life that have balances. Rules are put in place so the balance isn't broken. If so, then chaos would rule supreme. Believe me, this isn't some mumble jumbo from my behind. balance is something that even Mother Nature and God believe in. .hack is breaking too many rules. so many it has me liking it from two angles. Generally and personally. Generally is something when they do something unique, stuff like for example, having the game play in a online environment when the hole thing is really offline. To me that's great, I love when unique stuff are applied like that. Personally is something that i ether like or dislike "personally". example being this hole Aura thing. To me it breaks alot of traditions that I stand by. And believe me I stand by them to the very end. So you see it's thanks to all this, .hack has my mix feelings about it. Aura can't go with Tsukasa, Tsukasa was shown second. So ya, I know that Kite doesn't get her ether way and I know he has all those women that Kite doesn't need her but who cares, Kite should throw away all those women and go for Aura. There hearts really are perfect for each other. Both caring, both gentle.
You can't choose who you love. The same goes for Aura. Shugo was more attractive. How so, we can't say, since we're not Aura. Again, you seem to miss the point that Aura never got to know Kite personally. She's grateful for his help and all, don't get me wrong, but she doesn't know anything about him. He knows his name is Kite, he was a newbie when they first met, he's trustworthy, and he's nice. That's it. Aura knows Shugo's name, where and how he lives, his family structure, his thoughts on things like school and his work ethic, his dreams and hopes, his aspirations for the future... etc.
At this point, who cares. I know they never had a chance but G I wonder why *stares at the creators of .hack* Also if you want to go by the events and situations that THEY made. Ya in the end Aura knows Shugos name and were he lives and Kite......just a screen name, How rubbish.
Aura knows Shugo more than any other human she's ever met (besides Tsukasa, but Tsukasa's more of a brother role, I'd think, since they had the same "Mother.") If I was Aura, the only people I'd even consider for romantic involvement are people I atleast KNOW.
Again, Tsukasa wouldn't work. Also again, if you want to go by there story line, ya of course people she "knows", whatever. if you went by a different story line, the shoe would be on the other foot.
Besides, it was just a childhood crush. It's not like Aura seriously chose to involve herself with Shugo. She met him, she developed a crush a little girl would have on a little boy, then years later, after she heard word from Rena, she was reminded of Shugo and wanted to atleast speak to him again, if not else but to see how he was doing.
Now when you say it like that, you turn to what could be a big deal to something small. But also again at this point: I can say what I want but I know it wouldn't make a difference. I don't know, maby I just wanted to talk about it. He he, maby I should of been Shugo6669 instead of Kite6669. Oh well, life goes on.
Yea, Kite's heart was kind and gentle, but his heart also belonged to Blackrose. If Aura had feelings for Kite, then her heart would only be broken, and that's just too cruel for her first crush.
Only in the end it did but if things went differently then can't argue with the new results and Through these new results, who says Auras heart would had to be broken? Don't twist this around when I say it but, I wouldn't do anything to break Auras heart. If something like that was to happen...........hmm, I just kill myself. I'm sorry that the new result could end up with the crush of Blackroses heart but if that's the case......................then my god lets make it work, YOU BOTH COME HOME WITH ME!!! :lol:
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

And what if I don't!?
Then you're an emo.
So what. Kite had more guts!
Actually, they have about the same. Balmung says so.
And what's the problem with that!?
Kite's a stereotype. Shugo not so much.
Wow he sounds like a bigger perv then Kite and you say that Aura would be dumped by Kite because of the women around him. Yet guess again, *points to Shugo with Rena, Ouka, Hotaru, and Myral all over him.*
Shugo is a perv. It's half the comedy in Udeden in case you didn't notice. I'm not saying Kite would dump Aura, I'm saying that Kite is already in a budding relationship with BlackRose, who is probably the love of his life, and Aura would be intruding. Shugo has women around him, yes, but he doesn't care about any of them in ways more than friends (Except Rena, who's his sister.)
Guess again, I do like Shugo, I just don't like how he was introduced. You see I don't like when people start with a first generation main character then out of the clear blue switch to a second generation main character.
That's how .hack works. Each installment has a different protagonist. It's been that way since it's conception days.
As a fan of well arrange story lines, that in-humane.
It's perfectly humane. It's called "Passing the mantle."
It's unfair to the first gen. main character to be replaced with a second gen main. character, with out being properly introduced.
It's unfair to the fans to have to sit through another adventure with a protagonist who's gone through all his character development and has nothing left to offer. Kite's been introduced, he's developed from a boy to a hero, he's found love, courage, friends, and strength, he discovered the secrets of the World, he saved the entire human race, and on top of that he got to play around a bit. What more do you want?
Like they did in Gundam Seed, having both Kira And Athrun in the same story.
THIS ISN'T GUNDAM SEED. NO ONE CARES.
Why should a person like Shugo who hasn't been seen before have a chance with someone with true originally as Aura?
Because that's how the story goes. Don't like it? Read something else.
You see sense Shugo was brought out of the clear blue, It pissed me off to see him with Aura. The thing is if Shugo was introduced by Kite I wouldn't of took it as a big deal.
Everyone in .hack gets to see Aura. It's like a rite of passage in every story in the franchise.
Reason simply being again, Shugo could of at least been a character from the first gen. now starting in his own anime as a second gen. main character.
.hack doesn't carry over it's characters much.
You shouldn't ask your self ". Do you think the characters care about which one was published first? You should ask ". Do you think the "FANS" care about which one was published first? As for children and siblings, sense were not talking about real children here, who gives a ^$#@ about some out of no were second gen. main character!
You should care, because Udeden is all about Shugo and Rena's story. If they weren't there, we wouldn't have Udeden. Just like IMOQ was about Kite and SIGN was about Tsukasa and Roots was about Haseo.
Ya thanks to the %&%$#@ manga! Truth is sense Kite was SHOWN first, he is the true first generation.
Who cares?
You say Aura is a sensible person who will fall in love with someone who earns her heart. What about Kite, again he did so much for her that it's unbelievable. Think about it, the time when Aura was data drain by Skeith, having to fight off Cubia, every time he tried to get close to her, the time when Aura (on purpose) threw her self in the way Kites blade when Kite was about to give the final blow to Morgana/Corbenik! The horror that he felt when he realized he was the one who STABBED her! Ya maby it was to help her be born but I'm talking about the moment in time. If you ask me, the pain and suffering that Kite went through, that surly deserves Auras Heart. Ya maby Shugo did make Aura feel like she could act like a child for the moment, but if you ask me, Kite did so MUCH, it's more to what Shugo will do in a life time! You also say that Aura doesn't do first come, first serve. Wow if you ask me when she saw Shugo for the first time, she was all over him. Now what if it was Kite there instead of Shugo, would you still think she choose Shugo instead? Ya I'll get over it in time but I'm just asking what you think and so far you have good reasons. But I'm not asking for those reasons, I'm asking the "what ifs" and how you suppose the out come would be if the situation was different.
Aura wasn't properly born when Kite met her. Granted, she wasn't when Shugo met her either, but Shugo probably gave her some important information on interaction with humans. I have no doubt Aura would pick Shugo every time (until she matures and outgrows him of course. He was just a crush.)

Again, you're missing the point. Kite saved Aura and all that stuff, but he never really sat down and talked to her. They never got to know each other. You can't love someone if you don't know anything about them. Especially if you're an AI that doesn't give a damn about appearances. But Aura spent a whole day playing with Shugo. She knows him almost as good as Rena does.
I can see it likes to do that alot. So much, I think it does it, too much. You see there are certain things in life that have balances. Rules are put in place so the balance isn't broken. If so, then chaos would rule supreme. Believe me, this isn't some mumble jumbo from my behind. balance is something that even Mother Nature and God believe in. .hack is breaking too many rules.
...are you stupid or something?

Ah well. Word of advice: Don't watch Paranoia Agent. The lack of central characters will probably make you slit your wrists.
Aura can't go with Tsukasa, Tsukasa was shown second.
Wrong. The games didn't come out until they were done doing .hack//Sign.
So ya, I know that Kite doesn't get her ether way and I know he has all those women that Kite doesn't need her but who cares, Kite should throw away all those women and go for Aura. There hearts really are perfect for each other. Both caring, both gentle.
Yea, except Kite will probably become mentally unstable due to fapping to a game character he can never hold in his arms. I mean, look what happened to Elk/Endrance. He's batfuck insane.
Only in the end it did but if things went differently then can't argue with the new results and Through these new results, who says Auras heart would had to be broken? Don't twist this around when I say it but, I wouldn't do anything to break Auras heart. If something like that was to happen...........hmm, I just kill myself. I'm sorry that the new result could end up with the crush of Blackroses heart but if that's the case......................then my god lets make it work, YOU BOTH COME HOME WITH ME!!!
Because Aura's an AI and Kite's a human. It would never work. Never even starting the relationship is the most compassionate answer for the both of them.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

AuraTwilight wrote:Then you're an emo.
I'm a emo? I do like punk music thank you.
Actually, they have about the same. Balmung says so.
Good to know.
Kite's a stereotype. Shugo not so much.
True, but at least I don't have a thing for my little "sister". YUCK!
Shugo is a perv. It's half the comedy in Udeden in case you didn't notice. I'm not saying Kite would dump Aura, I'm saying that Kite is already in a budding relationship with BlackRose, who is probably the love of his life, and Aura would be intruding. Shugo has women around him, yes, but he doesn't care about any of them in ways more than friends (Except Rena, who's his sister.)
That's the thing, Someone like Shugo shouldn't be with Aura because he IS a perv. At least Kite didn't try to show it like Shugo did. I know hes with Blackrose, I'm just saying what if he wasn't. I really wonder what goes on in Shugos head?
That's how .hack works. Each installment has a different protagonist. It's been that way since it's conception days.
I can see that. This would stand on my personal note. I'm not a big fan of switch gen. animes.
It's perfectly humane. It's called "Passing the mantle."
Ya when its done right.
It's unfair to the fans to have to sit through another adventure with a protagonist who's gone through all his character development and has nothing left to offer. Kite's been introduced, he's developed from a boy to a hero, he's found love, courage, friends, and strength, he discovered the secrets of the World, he saved the entire human race, and on top of that he got to play around a bit. What more do you want?
Tell that to the people who like Kingdom Hearts. Heres the deal, if a creator of a story can't think of enough stuff for his main character to do and suddenly had to switch to a new main character, then I question that creators ability as a writer. You ask how much I want, I want it all! I want to see Kite in a few more adventures before he starts throwing in the towel. Just because he solve one mystery of "the world" doesn't mean it should end there. Gosh at least Star Trek had five of there shows that were at Least four or seven seasons long before starting with a new crew. Please don't tear my head off because I said that, I know Star Trek isn't .hack. But you can't argue at the fact that they play a similar system when it comes to new gen. story lines. If you want to say Star Trek isn't a game series then fine, I'll use the name Kingdom Hearts again. Yes I know again Kingdom Hearts isn't .hack, but if notice there games are about the same main CHARACTER! OMG, the creators of that franchise can surely do enough with there main character, why not .hack?
THIS ISN'T GUNDAM SEED. NO ONE CARES.
As I said before, ONLY A EXAMPLE. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD CARE.
Because that's how the story goes. Don't like it? Read something else.

I wish I could but I'm already addicted.
Everyone in .hack gets to see Aura. It's like a rite of passage in every story in the franchise.

I didn't mean it like that.........

.hack doesn't carry over it's characters much.

I never knew .hack was a person.
You should care, because Udeden is all about Shugo and Rena's story. If they weren't there, we wouldn't have Udeden. Just like IMOQ was about Kite and SIGN was about Tsukasa and Roots was about Haseo.
*shows a stubborn look on his face.* So what!?
Who cares?

We do?
Aura wasn't properly born when Kite met her. Granted, she wasn't when Shugo met her either, but Shugo probably gave her some important information on interaction with humans. I have no doubt Aura would pick Shugo every time (until she matures and outgrows him of course. He was just a crush.)
Hmm, mature. I wonder what she looks like these days?
Again, you're missing the point. Kite saved Aura and all that stuff, but he never really sat down and talked to her. They never got to know each other. You can't love someone if you don't know anything about them. Especially if you're an AI that doesn't give a damn about appearances. But Aura spent a whole day playing with Shugo. She knows him almost as good as Rena does.

That was the problem, they never had a chance. I just don't get why the creators wanted to hook up Shugo and Aura together instead of Kite and Aura? But the way you say she only had crush on Shugo, I rather it be a crush on Shugo, then a crush on Kite. This way if Kite and Aura were to one day meet in the future (and this only if he dumps Blackrose) they can get together.
...are you stupid or something?

Ah well. Word of advice: Don't watch Paranoia Agent. The lack of central characters will probably make you slit your wrists.
If anyone is showing signs of stupidity it's you. What, you never herd of the chaos factor?
O...K...
Your too late, I already seen it. And no I haven't slit my wrist but I did go insane. Must play GTA, *enters the code for the Rino Tank.*
Wrong. The games didn't come out until they were done doing .hack//Sign.

I'm talking about who was thought up first.
Yea, except Kite will probably become mentally unstable due to fapping to a game character he can never hold in his arms. I mean, look what happened to Elk/Endrance. He's **** insane.

I'll agree with you on that. I thought you liked Elk/Endrance?
Because Aura's an AI and Kite's a human. It would never work. Never even starting the relationship is the most compassionate answer for the both of them.
If only there was way. *sighs*
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

True, but at least I don't have a thing for my little "sister". YUCK!
Neither does Shugo. It's just a gag. He admits the PC model is a little sexy, but then technically he's being attracted to Blackrose, not his sister.
That's the thing, Someone like Shugo shouldn't be with Aura because he IS a perv. At least Kite didn't try to show it like Shugo did. I know hes with Blackrose, I'm just saying what if he wasn't. I really wonder what goes on in Shugos head?
We know what goes on in Shugo's head. Go read Udeden. -_- Besides, he has nothing but respect for Aura. And once again, Shugo's not going to "be" with Aura. He was just a childhood crush and Aura wanted to see him again for old time's sake.
Ya when its done right.
It WAS done right. Tell me how it wasn't.
Tell that to the people who like Kingdom Hearts. Heres the deal, if a creator of a story can't think of enough stuff for his main character to do and suddenly had to switch to a new main character, then I question that creators ability as a writer.
Sora's quest in Kingdom Hearts isn't over though. The writer DID think of enough stuff for Kite, but you have to remember that this is based on an MMORPG. Of course Kite's not gonna stay for long. He's met all his friends in the real world and has not much of a reason to play anymore.
You ask how much I want, I want it all! I want to see Kite in a few more adventures before he starts throwing in the towel. Just because he solve one mystery of "the world" doesn't mean it should end there. Gosh at least Star Trek had five of there shows that were at Least four or seven seasons long before starting with a new crew. Please don't tear my head off because I said that, I know Star Trek isn't .hack. But you can't argue at the fact that they play a similar system when it comes to new gen. story lines.
No they don't. You're treating .hack as a series broken into generations, but it's not. It's several unrelated stories that are connected only by the setting they take place in and maybe a couple cameo characters. Each installment of .hack is a jigsaw piece that forms a larger, grander picture requiring you to jump back and forth in the timeline.
f you want to say Star Trek isn't a game series then fine, I'll use the name Kingdom Hearts again. Yes I know again Kingdom Hearts isn't .hack, but if notice there games are about the same main CHARACTER! OMG, the creators of that franchise can surely do enough with there main character, why not .hack?
Because it's not the same. Kingdom Hearts is the story about ONE BOY and his adventures. .hack is the story of The World and the people who get involved. Kite did everything he was meant to do. He followed the entire Hero's Journey. His story is done.
I never knew .hack was a person.
I was talking about the development team.
*shows a stubborn look on his face.* So what!?
So every .hack story has a different hero. That's how it's always been. Live with it or STFU.
Hmm, mature. I wonder what she looks like these days?
Probably exactly the same, since AI's don't age.
That was the problem, they never had a chance. I just don't get why the creators wanted to hook up Shugo and Aura together instead of Kite and Aura? But the way you say she only had crush on Shugo, I rather it be a crush on Shugo, then a crush on Kite. This way if Kite and Aura were to one day meet in the future (and this only if he dumps Blackrose) they can get together.
Because Kite's actions were the result of how Aura was BORN, not how she fell in love. Udeden is the story of Aura living her life and able to explore new things like love and motherhood.
If anyone is showing signs of stupidity it's you. What, you never herd of the chaos factor?
I know what the chaos factor is, but you only look like an immature buffoon if you're comparing a cartoon cast of characters to the wishes of God and Mother Nature and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
I'll agree with you on that. I thought you liked Elk/Endrance?
I do like Elk/Endrance, but that doesn't change the indisputable fact that he's off his rocker.

Anyway, this is turning into a flame war, so I'm gonna have to lock this.