.hack//legend of the twilight Cartoon Network air date

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Its cool that there actually showing legend of the twilight on tv...
Now I wont have to buy the DVD's :lol:
MireilleChan

aww...it sux...

Post by MireilleChan »

aww...it sux...the vioces ... Shugo is all...WHOA...and Rena is...ahem...and Mireille is like...squeakish...noooo...the japanese is so much better...but...that's my opinion. ^_^'''
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

okay Mireille....
Fansubs are always better than dubbed unless you have some cases (Like Kiddy Grade, one of Ardo's favorites LOL)
Anyway....the voices...considering I have NEVER watched fansubbed episodes of Udeden, are okay....
Twinblades

Post by Twinblades »

Uh...i was out of state last saturday and i missed it!!! What was it on? Is it the first book or what? And is Shugo's voice really that bad? Specking of voices, doesn't Wiseman sound like the guy from Big O-Roger Smith? Or is it just me?
Belthazar

Post by Belthazar »

Twinblades wrote:What was it on? Is it the first book or what?
The first episode of the anime is basically the same as the first chapter of the manga. They start to differ after about the third or fourth episode of the anime, though.
And is Shugo's voice really that bad?
No worse than any other American dub voice, in my opinion. Same with Mireille's voice.
Specking of voices, doesn't Wiseman sound like the guy from Big O-Roger Smith? Or is it just me?
It's not just you - it's the same voice actor. Steven Jay Blum was in a lot of things.
MireilleChan

Post by MireilleChan »

Helbaworshipper wrote:okay Mireille....
Fansubs are always better than dubbed unless you have some cases (Like Kiddy Grade, one of Ardo's favorites LOL)
Anyway....the voices...considering I have NEVER watched fansubbed episodes of Udeden, are okay....
hmm..sorry..that's true..but since i heard the japanese vioce FIRST...i think the english voice is bad..otherwise..i probably wouldn't notice a difference at all in the english one... :oops:
Twinblades

Post by Twinblades »

Oh Wow! Thx for that...I just gotta remember to stay awake for it...But isn't Adult Swim on at that time?
Twinblades

Post by Twinblades »

Whoops sorry bout that last post...I was thinking Sunday at 1 AM. I saw it last night it was pretty good...and i do agree that Shugos voice is bad!
Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

The one thing I dont understand is why they stretched the show to "full screen". It looks horrible! CN needs help, they mutilate any show they have.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Silvermane wrote:The one thing I dont understand is why they stretched the show to "full screen". It looks horrible! CN needs help, they mutilate any show they have.
heh yes, it's very noticable. They showed sign in wide screen, why not legend of the twilight? Also they keep stating legend of the twilight is .hack//sign. I'm about to write a e-mail in bold red letters to Time Warner
Twinblades

Post by Twinblades »

Ok...that really crossed the line! I hated it when they called it sign and they don't even have it anymore (to my knowledge) and they also have a bad picture of Bear to boot! I really hope somebody does write to them. I most likely won't be me because i can't think of a "Nice" way to talk to them about it.
DLH

Post by DLH »

this is why i should never leave the internet. maybe that could meanthe return of sign !?!?...
Storm

Post by Storm »

What is everyone's problem with Mireille's voice anyways?

You played the games, right? Mistral...
You watched .Hack//SIGN, right? A-20...

Same voice actress.

If anything I *LIKE* Mireille's voice because it is consistant with her mother's! I hate it when english dubs switch Voice Actors, so I am happy that Balmung is Crispin Freeman and that Sanjuro's VA is the same.

At least there *is* some consistancy here.

It's not like the old days where they changed everything, from the title of the show to that character's names. E.G. Star Blazers and Captain Herlock... instead of the original Space Battleship Yamato and Captain Harlock. Let alone the VA for Harlock changing evey series. Different in Galaxy Express 999, Cosmo Warrior Zero, and Gun Frontier... I hate *that*.
KorZar

Post by KorZar »

OMG.... In CN... If someone knows when is going too apear in Argentina, pm MEEE PLEASE!!!![/b]
Isa of Azure Sky

Post by Isa of Azure Sky »

righhhhhhhhhhht, I know nothing about time settings, can anyone tell me what time it'll be on in London? I'd really apreciate it!
Belthazar

Post by Belthazar »

You realise of course that working out what time it's on in England is not a matter of calculating timezone differences - television signals generally don't travel all the way across oceans. No, it's a matter of looking up the British Cartoon Network site (or whatever channel it's going to be on in England) and checking the schedule.

I tried to check the UK CN site for you, but it's even worse than the Australian site in its useful information content. Just as an example - from looking at the Australian site, all I can find out is that .hack isn't on today. No indications of if it will ever be on, or if it's currently showing on a different day. From the UK site, I can't even find that much out - all I get is a Flash animation with lots of irritating noises and little else.

So what's the answer to your question, then? Dunno. But American Eastern Time is five hours behind GMT. In case you were wondering. :)
HeavyBladeRena

Post by HeavyBladeRena »

Storm wrote:What is everyone's problem with Mireille's voice anyways?

Same voice actress.

If anything I *LIKE* Mireille's voice because it is consistant with her mother's! I hate it when english dubs switch Voice Actors, so I am happy that Balmung is Crispin Freeman and that Sanjuro's VA is the same.

It's not like the old days where they changed everything, from the title of the show to that character's names. E.G. Star Blazers and Captain Herlock... instead of the original Space Battleship Yamato and Captain Harlock. Let alone the VA for Harlock changing evey series. Different in Galaxy Express 999, Cosmo Warrior Zero, and Gun Frontier... I hate *that*.
I don't understand as to why people hate her voice either. I like it and I think it really fits her personality you know? I agree with you too I mean atleast they keep the same VAs which is a big plus considering if you've seen Dragonball Z they had like 5 diffrent Goku voices during the first seasons.

The other thing that confuses me is I always seem to her the words that people LOVE using Wavemasters like Mistral in the game but there the same voices so why does it annoy them if they watch the anime :?: :?: :?: :?:
.HACKer_kite32286

Post by .HACKer_kite32286 »

Storm wrote:
What is everyone's problem with Mireille's voice anyways?

Same voice actress.

Ok, right, first of all, I found Mistral/Mireille's VA somewhat annoying, but I didn't really care. Second, Balmung and Sanjuro's VAs ARE different in this series than they are from the games. Here is an FAQ from gamefaqs that lists the VAs from the games:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file ... ewbies.txt

Moreover, Sanjuro's VA in the games is nowhere near as good as in this series, as his VA is the same as the great <insert one of the following here: Spike Spiegel, Laughing Man, etc.>.
kitetwinblade1234567890

Post by kitetwinblade1234567890 »

i always watch it every friday will sometimes but most of the time.
shugo k

Post by shugo k »

i usually record it .