Pathetic

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Twilight Rose

Post by Twilight Rose »

I agree the manga is much more better than the anime.

I did not understand why Zelfie did not appear in the anime version, alot of changes.....

Still I enjoyed the anime, Shugo x Rena Twin love FTW!! X3
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

Zefie didn't appear in the anime version because vol.2 of the manga which she first appeared in wasn't released or the animators weren't informed of her existence by that time, so they made episodes based on story elements they were informed on.
Hamiko

Post by Hamiko »

AuraTwilight wrote:The anime sucks. Manga 4ever.
Really? LOTTB was probably my favorite anime out of all of them hehe.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

well i agree I mean the the chac. where pretty pathetic the well I sorta like them all ex. rena I must say to those who repliy where rite she cries whay to much :evil: yah the anime was sorta dis. the end of twilight ending whasent what I ? it would be
Darkmetrau
Tomorrow's Poet
Tomorrow's Poet

Post by Darkmetrau »

i think they should of redone the anime to me it did not fit with the rest of the hack novolty (sorry i cant spell -_-!) but yeah if they spent more time on it like they did for hack//sign not so much for roots cuz that sucked also, but yeah if they took pointers from sign it would of prolly been better wither way thats my opinion dont like it then sue (you wont get a penny out of me doe)
The Azure Wind

Post by The Azure Wind »

I was happy they day I found out the anime was non-canon cause if completely ruin the whole .hack timeline if it was not to metion Manga is 4ever when it came to Dusk
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

It....wasn't my favorite.