one big question

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

AsukaSoryu

one big question

Post by AsukaSoryu »

I resently bought the third and final volume of the //Twilight manga, and was reading, and Aura has a child? well, Zeffie (spelling?) said that there are 'bad AI' that are kinda like glitches...I was wondering, if Aura isnt supposed to actually be in the game, is it kinda like...a computer virus? how they replicate? I mean, there where a few girls that where like Zeffie, assuming that she, herself is a glitch, are the 'bad AI' replicating themselfs from Zeffie??

sorry if this is completely wrong, I got lost with //Twilight, I'll pick up the other two volumes soon, however, someone please awnser XD
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

If I were you, I wouldn't even bother with those books.
They are irrelevant to the storyline...=_=
AsukaSoryu

Post by AsukaSoryu »

Kite_2000 wrote:If I were you, I wouldn't even bother with those books.
They are irrelevant to the storyline...=_=
ha...yeah, I agree with you there
Airon

Post by Airon »

the anime is irrelevent, the manga is important however, it does continue the story.
now i thought aura wasn't suppoesed to be in the game, no one new her, but wasn't she naturally made into the game? i doubt she's a virus, her exsistence affects the world directly.
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

I STILL see no relevance to this.
After all, in G.U. I'm sure Zefi holds no role. But AURA, now there we go.
In other words:

Legend of the Twilight was all about ZEFIE. But do we see anything of her in G.U. She isn't even mentioned...
AsukaSoryu

Post by AsukaSoryu »

yeeeah....that wasnt even my question, Zero, I believe Seithecs awnsered my question
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

She is mentioned in G.U. she's in one of the interim files. the story is supposed to show how well The World was doing after Morganna's demise. It also ties up AI Buster, as well as, A part of Aura's personality. It also leads one to wonder what happened that wanted her to leave her world.
Airon

Post by Airon »

and wasn't zefie reuniting with aura the last thing before roots and gu? so it may still be connected, at least in the games.
Reon

Post by Reon »

By last, you mean according to the medias? Then yes...LOTB was the recent installment to come out after SIGN and after the .hack 4 parter..but I doubt that Zefie is going to hold any more relevance to the further media projects.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I resently bought the third and final volume of the //Twilight manga, and was reading, and Aura has a child? well, Zeffie (spelling?) said that there are 'bad AI' that are kinda like glitches...I was wondering, if Aura isnt supposed to actually be in the game, is it kinda like...a computer virus? how they replicate? I mean, there where a few girls that where like Zeffie, assuming that she, herself is a glitch, are the 'bad AI' replicating themselfs from Zeffie??

sorry if this is completely wrong, I got lost with //Twilight, I'll pick up the other two volumes soon, however, someone please awnser XD
It's not "Bad AI" It's "Vagrant AI" Which is Wandering. Aura isn't supposed to be in the game, so says CC CORP, but the World wasn't their creation. The World is just a cover-up. The Game is really a virtual lab to create Aura. She belongs there more than anyone else. It's HER property.
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

AuraTwilight wrote:Aura isn't supposed to be in the game, so says CC CORP, but the World wasn't their creation. The World is just a cover-up. The Game is really a virtual lab to create Aura. She belongs there more than anyone else. It's HER property.
That's one point of view. To Harald Hörwick, Fragment's purpose was to gather data on human behavior in order to create Aura.

However, to some twenty million people around the world, the purpose of The World was to be a game. Who's to say that the opinion of one man who wrote the program without telling anyone why is more important than the opinions of everyone else who uses the program? This was Albireo's conclusion after the Lycoris incident: his duty as a system administrator was to protect not Harald's goal, but the game.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, well seeing as the Game was a means to Harald's ends, and how CC Corp's point of view justifies genocide, frame, blackmail, and sabotage...

Yea, I'll stick with Harald's view, thank ya.
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Thats one big question in which I don't know the answer too ^__^

*wants to feel special and inside the 'cool group' *
Airon

Post by Airon »

wait, why can't we see more of zefie? i mean, come on! zefies daughter!, which is weird cause she's like*does math* wa=hat 9, 10 years old by the manga? but lets not get into that, my point is that the way that the manga ended just seemed like zefie has more to do?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well actually, she was three days old in the manga, but that's just a minor detail.
Airon

Post by Airon »

aura?
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

seithecs wrote:aura?
No, Zefie.
Reon

Post by Reon »

AuraTwilight wrote:Well actually, she was three days old in the manga, but that's just a minor detail.
Wait..what page was that one? Damn, another thing I missed.
AuraTwilight wrote:Well actually, she was three days old in the manga, but that's just a minor detail.
Is there a specific page that is on? Otherwise, I missed yet another thing. Or do we assume shes three days old because thats when Shugo found her?

DON'T Doublepost. I'm getting tired of warning you people. AuraTwilight
Airon

Post by Airon »

i called aura 9 or 10, though i guess zefie being three days old and looking five would be... weird.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

I believe Aura created Zefie to be that old... and Aura's only 4-5 years old as well... it's all a matter of the creation of the program...