Comic

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Raleigh

Comic

Post by Raleigh »

If this has been posted before i'm sorry but, i was wondering what was up with the comics at the end of legend of the twilight, the ones where kite is fighting balmung. Do they serve any purpose? if they do please explain it to me. Thank you in advance.
Zeek789

Post by Zeek789 »

i think balmung was fightin tri-edge. if that was kite he would have a scarf instead of a belt thing around his neck
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

it's been discussed quite alot, and many people do believe that it's tri-edge. i am not sure if someone has made a thread about it though.....

i would also think that the stuff that balmung say's (in his take life too serious way) that he wasn't talking about kite
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

It's unknown if that was purely just a teaser for G.U. or an event that actually happened. All the current info points to that being just a teaser though.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Re: Comic

Post by Cless »

Raleigh wrote:If this has been posted before i'm sorry but, i was wondering what was up with the comics at the end of legend of the twilight, the ones where kite is fighting balmung. Do they serve any purpose? if they do please explain it to me. Thank you in advance.
In Outbreak the scene you described happens in the game. I'm not really sure when and what goes on but in Outbreak Kite and Balmung become allies.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Lucifer wrote:If I may?

If you read the strip, you will notice that balmung refers to his enemy as "That Kite."

This may symbolize the Kite he is fighting is not the only one, and that this Kite is different from the other(s).
Oops, I thought you were talking about the final scene of the manga. That scene is very confusing and I was wondering about that myself. Does it have any connection to .Hack//G.U. ?
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

To certain information about GU, it seems to be connected as a teaser.

As Mullenium_Fox said:
It's unknown if that was purely just a teaser for G.U. or an event that actually happened. All the current info points to that being just a teaser though.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

All I know is that he is considered the Azure Flame. That and a AIDA.