Legend of the twilight or sign

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Which is better?

//Legend of the Twilight
25%
//Sign
75%

Total votes: 24

.hack//idiot

Legend of the twilight or sign

Post by .hack//idiot »

There is a similar thread in //sign but i want to know what the people at // Legend of the Twilight
boy123

Post by boy123 »

i stand by what i said in //sign go //lottb

buti am pretty sure this will/might get locked
.hack//idiot

Post by .hack//idiot »

no ones repling

so it wouldnt matted
Slayn

Post by Slayn »

LotT looked like the lighter, easier going side of 'The World'. That makes it a bit more enjoyable if you like the light-hearted scene. The slight perversion added a bit to it as well. Sign, on the other hand, was not as casual. I haven't seen the whole series but just from the few episodes I have seen, it looks much more complicated and the action is of a higher intensity. Nothing wrong with that though, right?
Amarao

Post by Amarao »

I think sign is alot deeper and aimed at an older audience.While Dusk is aimed at the younger audience with chibi,and more action.Although I was creeped out my Rena and Shugo's almost incestual relationship.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

i like dusk for reasons i like it becuase it has comedy and some time suruos but sign is all surios
Amarao

Post by Amarao »

boy123 wrote:i like dusk for reasons i like it becuase it has comedy and some time suruos but sign is all surios
thats why I like sign more.I like things slightly darker.And being forced to listen to shugo's english VA almost made me punch my T.V.(not really)
boy123

Post by boy123 »

oh well i like more humor! :D
rhyste

Post by rhyste »

//SIGN was good. Very good characterization. Destruction of the Mary-Sue. Two levels of character development because of the two layers of the person. Strong visual symbolism. Brillant Kajiura soundtrack. <3

//UdeDen manga was good as well. Cute and short yet not stupid-cute. Put it more into the environment of two younger kids playing the game, but did not "water down" or make the story and characters ridiculous.

//UdeDen anime however... was... a flaming piece of crap. It took everything that I loved about the manga and everything that made the manga "not just a childish version of .hack" despite the youth of the two main characters and it destroyed it and made it a retarded childish version of .hack with an unfocused plot and random bs pulled out of some Japanese dudes ass.
Last edited by rhyste on Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amarao

Post by Amarao »

rhyste wrote://SIGN was good. Very good characterization. Destruction of the Mary-Sue. Two levels of character development because of the two layers of the person. Strong visual symbolism. Brillant Kajiura soundtrack/

//UdeDen manga was good as well. Cute and short yet not stupid-cute. Put it more into the environment of two younger kids playing the game, but did not "water down" or make the story and characters ridiculous.

//UdeDen anime however... was... a flaming piece of crap. It took everything that I loved about the manga and everything that made the manga "not just a childish version of .hack" despite the youth of the two main characters and it destroyed it and made it a retarded childish version of .hack with an unfocused plot and random bs pulled out of some Japanese dudes ass.
Dont forget the creepy incest.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

dont say it is crap it i good....*sigh* why do you think dusk is s bad i mean i like sign but just dusk better why dont you like dusk one bit???
rhyste

Post by rhyste »

I thought the anime specifically sucked. The manga I thought was fine. ~~ And I explained why I don't like the anime. Maybe you should like read my post thoroughly because going "ZOMG Y U NOT LIEK DUSEKEKE?!?!" because the answer to your question is there.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I liked .Hack//Dusk but I just wanted to see what happened after Sign.
.hack//Sign did a lot better and was really good especially on the creativity.
Sora of Azure Shadow

Post by Sora of Azure Shadow »

i think .hack//sign was better
boy123

Post by boy123 »

well now my point is proved hooray!no matter where it is ame results come up
Shinokage

Post by Shinokage »

No offense to Twilight, but SIGN is superior in pretty much every single way. Especially since Unison is part of SIGN.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

here's the order of greatness

1me :twisted:

JK

1sign-alot more complex than anything i've seen in a good long while.
2LOTB/manga-great laugh's and it had zelfie! :twisted: that girl know's funny
 pink afro's and random boomerang hook'sand the anime is somewhere at the bottom.
Sirey_MC

Post by Sirey_MC »

didn't see the dusk anime,but i think the manga is yet better,just don't got all the parts of the series.
Are there many fights in //sign or is it just "blabla"?
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

not that many, but when there are, it's usually real good.

sora vs crim was great and still need's to be finished.
Shinokage

Post by Shinokage »

Sora vs. Crim already was finished. Or do you not consider falling off the top of the chapel roof a finish?

And for some reason I really liked the first fight of the series. Tsukasa held his own pretty well for a Wavemaster.