The first episode

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

The first episode

Post by Cless »

Isn't cool how they started .Hack//Legend of the Twilight. Shugo and Rena just won the limited addition .Hacker avatar. The go to Delta: Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field where they encounter monsters between level 0-1 then encounter a level 40 monster (Super Armor Shogun).
tasigin

Post by tasigin »

yeah. it was great they started it off with a quick bang. know what i mean?
BetaCygni

Post by BetaCygni »

Not really. They kind of pushed into it, and went for comedic relief and cliched anime stuff, rather than some sort of real explanation.

Just my opinion.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Indeed. I go for Beta on this one. Although, it's not as BS as the other episodes in the series. The show gets worse and worse as it progresses.
tasigin

Post by tasigin »

the point of it wasnt to be so serious as the games and sign. it was funny and cliche but thats what made it great because it showed a different side of .hack or at least a different way to look at it. i thought it was great to see them do something different with it.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Yes, but the manga was only up to volume 2 or so before the anime really was being produced. However, because of the way they made it, it isn't part of the .hack storyline. It's just a pathetic way to promote something without trying to do it right, in my opinion.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Yeah but recalling .Hack//Sign where we find Tsukasa unconscious after opening the jester chest and the music were good and the mystery of how and why he was unconscience was good. Comparing the first episode in .Hack//Dusk. Okay I admit it had comedy but I loved it. But I think they did a good job by having a level forty monster appear then Aura appeared after Shugo was killed and revived by Aura kiss was a good. The ending was terrific because Balmung made an appearance and he is a cool character.

In a nut shell by having a high level monster appear in a Delta: Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field then meeting Aura for the first time made you wander why those two things happened. Then when Balmung appears and beats the Golem. That give you glimpse or Shugo and Rena trial that is about to happen. Or at least that's what I think.