Offline Image

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Rei_654 wrote:I'm sorry but.....I do not believe that the man turned around is Balmung. I believe that it may actually be Watarai, since he did indeed make a short appearance via Kamui's memories....and the way his hair is combed looks like Watarai to me....although I am not sure. I'm really sorry...
That's a good point, and it's very possible.

Officially, it's never said who is who so it's unknown whether that's Balmung or Watarai.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

yeah, i have the udden manga and it does look like watari's hairstlye....
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

balmung look like Seto Kaiba
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

Eh well I suppose Its anyones guess, Balmung or Watarai, But Im gonna lean on the assumption the its Balmung in my opinion. Only because we never see his face. We already saw what Watarai looked like in Kamuais memories, so why hide it now? But then again really it could be either just on looks. Oh well, I suppose.
rhyste

Post by rhyste »

It's Balmung. Not just beacuse I'm a rabid fangirl, but because Watarai already "walked away" from The World.

Edit: Besides we all know he's hot anyway so it'd not like they'd need to show us his picture. ; )
Last edited by rhyste on Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

The reason of my conclusion came from the fact the CC Corporation offline characters have their CC Corp ID badge wrapped around their necks. Reki, Magi, Kamui, and the man turned around all have ID badges that look simular. Balmung is a system administrator in The World so my only lookout was that the man had to of been Balmung in the flesh turned around.
Sirey_MC

Post by Sirey_MC »

But THAT can't be Mireille/Mireiyu,'cause she isn't that little  in the third Vol.,when you can see her playing with her Mom.... Also she wouldn't be a rarehunter in that age,would she?
boy123

Post by boy123 »

well she is pretty darn smart an yeah she would be a rare hunter and meside think outside the box think like it isn't reality now see what you think it is really up to the author... sorry to break the illusion :cry: ....
Sirey_MC

Post by Sirey_MC »

*hard breath* ok*sigh* i'm...fine^^rofl

but it was hard to realize^^
boy123

Post by boy123 »

it was hard to put that in and i tied to stop my self! i cant forgive myself for that :cry:
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

Here they are left to right(i have vol 3 right here): Ouka, Mireille,Rena,Shugo,Kamui,Komiyama(?),Hotaru,Reki,Magi,and in the back....BALMUNG

now you may say that that little girl ain't Mireille, well here it is:

When Mistral is talking to Mireille, she has a little bunny looking thing next to her, well in the .hack//unplugged picture, guess what she has??? A BUNNY THING!

And I'm sure that's Balmung because he's wearing a necklace-y thing that Reki,Magi, and Kamui wear.

That's Ouka right there, cause she is a schoolteacher and she looks pretty darn close to one right there.

Hotaru's that boy with the cap, because he's wearing a cross, and he's american. Self-explanatory.

I'm not sure if that's Komiyama, because he sorta looks like Komiyan, but he's taller than Shugo and Rena and

Shugo states that Komiyama's in his math class

just to clear any debates
Last edited by Osamu on Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amber Flame

Post by Amber Flame »

I love how I can't see the picture... But is it just the same as the back of volume three of the magna series?

Also, the man turned around is Balmung.
Because, in the first AI Buster, Watari makes an assumption about Balmung's face, that it was "classically handsome," suggesting that the user might be self-consicious in the real world. And, in Balmung was self-conscious, wouldn't that mean he wouldn't want to show his face?

Sorry for spelling errors ><

Oh, and what is udeden?
Twilight Gaiden

Post by Twilight Gaiden »

udeden is another name of the Legend of the Twilight Manga and Anime.

The man turned around would be Balmung for the reason stated directly above me. He wouldnt show his face because hes self contous and he is a character shrouded in mystery. Theyve shown Watari's face so y not show it now? And Sanjuro... is... well... hes not really an important character...
Gmr Leon

Post by Gmr Leon »

Eh,the pic doesn't show up for me. Anyone have a link?
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

elk4

Post by elk4 »

nice but i thought the man in the back not looking in the direction the others are i thought he was alberio(but alberio is not in the anime or show so it makes sence)
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It does look exactly like Albireo as he appears in the manga, so I was pretty sure it was him. Udeden Vol.3 was sorta an epilogue to his story, and he shows up on the Udeden poster too (though Luke and various other minor chars do too).
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

Amber Flame wrote:Oh, and what is udeden?
Standard fandom shorthand for Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu (Legend of the Twilight Bracelet).
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

They've used it in semi-official stuff too, it's a fun contraction...
Amber Flame

Post by Amber Flame »

Shinsou Wotan wrote:Standard fandom shorthand for Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu (Legend of the Twilight Bracelet).
Ohhh... Well, yeaaa. That makes sense.
Thankies ^^