Offline Image

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Amber Flame

Post by Amber Flame »

Shinsou Wotan wrote:Standard fandom shorthand for Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu (Legend of the Twilight Bracelet).
Ohhh... Well, yeaaa. That makes sense.
Thankies ^^
Twilight Rose

Post by Twilight Rose »

I think they stated in (AI Buster 2 ) that Hotaru is actually a girl who lives in Boston, she logs in the japanese server because her mother is Japanese and she has never visited Japan yet, she seems to enjoy JP conversations ^^ 8)
silabus

Post by silabus »

Nishi wrote:Hotaru was supposed to be a guy on a girl's name or something, they mention it on the drama CD, but I'm pretty sure that she's actually a girl anyways. :B
And yeah, Komiyan, not Sanjuro.
She's a girl not like Subaru (she's obiously lesbian)...
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

silabus wrote:She's a girl not like Subaru (she's obiously lesbian)...
A lesbian with reason enough to support the reason why she's a lesbian. She likes Tsukasa for who she is, not because she thought Tsukasa was a guy. -_-
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

She's a girl not like Subaru (she's obiously lesbian)...
You've been making a lot of offensive, homophobic comments. Knock it off or leave.
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

silabus wrote: She's a girl not like Subaru (she's obiously lesbian)...

I'ma kick your ass beotch. My aunt's lesbian, so I take that as a personal offense.

(Gawd this thread is old)
atoli-chan

Post by atoli-chan »

[[old thread]]
You shouldn't discriminate against people they can't help the way they feel...I mean she still liked Tsukasa after she found out he was a she...and don't make fun of lesbians cuse you never know you might be offending someone that you make them feel like an awful person...you should think before you post
Maj Lei

Post by Maj Lei »

I have to agree completely with that picture. Alberio and Sanjuro did not play vital roles in this story, so I don't think they were included. I actually tried to find mistakes in this, but could not. It is flawless! Do not question the absolution of the almighty... unplugged... picture...thingy! o_O