Offline Image

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

MingTran

Offline Image

Post by MingTran »

Well, this is the cast IRL.

There have been a debate on Hotaru's Gender, I hope this clears some things up, but with me Hotaru looks like she/he can go both ways
drakarsepentrion

Post by drakarsepentrion »

thats not sanjuro actually
the guy with the short and messy hair all the way on the left is Komiama
the class clown that is in shugo's math class.
not sanjuro
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

Hotaru was supposed to be a guy on a girl's name or something, they mention it on the drama CD, but I'm pretty sure that she's actually a girl anyways. :B
And yeah, Komiyan, not Sanjuro.
Ratix0

Post by Ratix0 »

O.o

Thats quite an insights.

I always thought the back cover was the original .hackers, the front cover was rena and gang. >_>.

Oh yeah, that can't be sanjuro. He was never in the manga, and those pics are from the cover and back of the manga without the outer cover.
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

Ratix0 wrote:O.o

Thats quite an insights.

I always thought the back cover was the original .hackers, the front cover was rena and gang. >_>.

Oh yeah, that can't be sanjuro. He was never in the manga, and those pics are from the cover and back of the manga without the outer cover.
 Sanjuro can be seen in the last manga at the very end. :B
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Watch the show...

Post by Cless »

Listen to her voice. If you listen to her voice it kind of sounds like a girl and a boy. But something really interesting is a kind of comparison to Tsukasa and Hotaru.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

:( ouka is wierd looking in the real world :cry:
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

boy123 wrote::( ouka is wierd looking in the real world :cry:
Yeah but isn't it interesting how she looks outside and how she asks inside "The World".
boy123

Post by boy123 »

yeah i guess
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

boy123 wrote:yeah i guess
or how about this. How she ask outside/inside "The World". Kind of like the surprise about Subaru being crippled. You don't find out until she give the clue that she likes to visit the world alot.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

inever seen sign buti know what your talking bout :D
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Hey that pic is from my site :P

The speculation whether the guy on the left is Sanjuro or Komiama can be put to rest by the fact that majority of the characters offline were confirmed in .hack//Lets Meet Offline. There's really not made mention in the LoTB manga of Ouka being a gentle home teacher and Hotaru being a young male american boy who has girlish features. All these were indeed confirmed in Leets Meet Offline. And further on going that Merrile being a really young super genious, that was confirmed in both the manga and Leets Meet Offline.

Moreso about the man Sanjuro was describe in LMO was a late teen looking young american male.

Now in the case of it being Komiama, he would had been the height of Rena and Shugo and plus in the series Komiama game features look simular to that of him offline thus why Shugo easily recognized him.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

boy123 wrote:inever seen sign buti know what your talking bout :D
Yeah the show does a really good job with the character personas inside and outside "The World". Komiyan the 3rd for example or known as the Class clown of class A-1 and for his ridiculous laugh. Shugo recongized him and that wa pretty funny too.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

i don't nessacarily like this pic. it sort of ruin's the image of the one's online :cry:
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

End of a Shadow wrote:The speculation whether the guy on the left is Sanjuro or Komiama can be put to rest by the fact that majority of the characters offline were confirmed in .hack//Lets Meet Offline.
I do not consider Let's Meet Offline to be a reliable source for information regarding the manga. It is a noncontinuity side story to the anime, which in turn has many major differences from the manga.
.hack//idiot

Post by .hack//idiot »

I knew that girl was Ouka because she seems to have a plain life, but in the world she tries to live it up.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

Ouka has a pain life?(ok time to think outsid the dot hack stuff)well it doesn't matter it is just anime character not real.....wow what i just said made me feel kinda wierd :shock: i ussaully dont think outside of dot hack relative stuff.. :?
.hack//idiot

Post by .hack//idiot »

Hotaru was a give away because I dont think many japanese are cristians.
Although im not sure.

I guesses everyone right but im indescisive about the last guy.
And i really wanted to see Balmung. He isnt the fat guy Rena envisioned.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

well then Rei_654, who would you say is balmung?
boy123

Post by boy123 »

Rei_654 wrote:I'm sorry but.....I do not believe that the man turned around is Balmung. I believe that it may actually be Watarai, since he did indeed make a short appearance via Kamui's memories....and the way his hair is combed looks like Watarai to me....although I am not sure. I'm really sorry...
well i think tat way too :D .....well that might be but....the hair and stuff you posted might be a good explanation....balmung might be him....well we can wait till' admin tells us....i wonder ifthey will tell us or let us think....