LOTB is gone....

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

xeno

Post by xeno »

(salutes) the anime wasnt as good as the manga but it was still a dothack
kannon or not it was still a dothack anime, till we get the episodes on dvd or otherwise goodbye dothack: Tasogare No Udewa Densetsu anime
(unless either A you already have them or B you taped them when it was still on at 1 AM)
saiato

Post by saiato »

Sorry...But I'm not really gonna miss it >.> In my opinion it tainted to .hack name so to speak. Whenever I mentioned .hack and someone assumed LoTB they assumed all .hack is bad, and such a great series doesn't need that. I did think the manga wasn't half bad though.
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

Shut up saitio! i have it on DVD and will nver stop watching it because its TOO CUUUUTE!!!!!!!!
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

Bummer
They don't even play it at five here, they just totally ended it.
IT had a good, very long run. :)
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

Oh hey:
Remember, it's not an ending, it's a beginning. ;P
kite27

Post by kite27 »

im just saying but cartoon network does this from time to time.
like know they're show yuyu hakashu right? just wait they're probably just givin it a rest. last time didnt they show a diffrent show for a while after .hack// sign??? so they're probably just doin that again after they tire out yuyu hakashu again they're probably goin to show .hack// sign again then another diffent show then lotb yet again :D
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

I don't think they'll show either again. Sometimes the NetWork just gets certain shows for a while and they never come back. Like Ghost in Shell, like Paranoia Agent. Company's just want them to play it for a while, get it out there. Once it's done and out there, I think that's about all the luck they'll have... So I don't think either will come back, as much as I want them to. :(
Reon

Post by Reon »

Salute
Dot Hack Dusk, because of you, i stayed up to nearly two-thirty in the morning to watch you despite soccer and hockey at 8:00 am that same morning.We had our good times, and our bad, and a few unusual/akward moments. But still, it was great. You were a great part of the .hack saga, and without you, .hack would be incomplete. Farewell to .hack//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT BRACELET, my friend.
-Reon
(I havent done this since Raccoon City was destroyed. ............RACCOON CITY!!!! :( :( :()
Shugo, Rena, Ouka, Hotaru, Mirelle, hopefully we will see you in the future,
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

heh, yeah that is true...the anime was more of a "Hey its an anime verson!" spin-off kinda. And plus shouldnt you guys have the SIGN DVDs by now???? shame shame 8)
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

There ya go! But LOTT's run on TV sucked so i dont miss it....GoJAP version!!!!!
SuperSaiyanLink14

Post by SuperSaiyanLink14 »

Oukatetsuiga23 wrote:And plus shouldnt you guys have the SIGN DVDs by now???? shame shame 8)
This is why I don't:
http://www.dothackers.net/completecollection.php
Holy S%$#, $150!?!? Dude, I want it bad, but man is it ever pricey!
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

*slaps supersaiyin* *sigh I saw it at my local bestbuy for 70 dollars. 150 dollars? my ass.
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

WOW! im shocked 200 dollars??? *Ouka falls over!
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

A friend of mine sent me the first DVD... So i got it for free. :D

But I can't play it... :(
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

God wrote:It's still for free.... so you didnt waist any cash on it....If all hope is lost, you still have the dvd box.........
Yup, that's right. And I can still see all the story info, character sketches, and all that good stuff... I just can't play the episodes. :B
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Look on the bright side...

Post by Cless »

It's gone but not forgotten.
Kio-oh-ki

Post by Kio-oh-ki »

Its not gone.....every other week it will be on. Like first it is Gundam Seed one Friday then the next Friday it will be .Hack then the next Friday it is Gundam Seed, it will loop.
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

That's too bad. I don't know why CN keeps getting rid of good animes (Kenshin? Gundam Wing? Outlaw Star? .hack//SIGN??), but they do, unfortunately. It was good while it's lasted... Now I'm just going to have to find other means of watching the series since I don't have the money to buy it on DVD. I guess it really is true what they say: "Anime. Crack is cheaper."
shugo k

Post by shugo k »

:cry: i as a person think that is wrong. i do not have any cable and i didn't even get a chance to see it i usually record it to watcht it again. i never got to see the last epesode.
Kio-oh-ki

Post by Kio-oh-ki »

Do I really have to say it again? LOTB is not gone forever, its on every other week.....just last Friday I saw the episode "Kite's Bracelet."