LOTB is gone....

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Kio-oh-ki

Post by Kio-oh-ki »

LoneWolfe wrote:
Kio-oh-ki Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:10 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I really have to say it again? LOTB is not gone forever, its on every other week.....just last Friday I saw the episode "Kite's Bracelet."

C.net never ceases to astound me...
Now they show LOTB every other friday night (They are alternating between LOTB and Gundam Seed :roll: ) and it airs at 5:00 AM, Saturday or at least where I live it does! :wink:
Its starts at 4:00 where I am.....then its Yu Yu Hakasho 8):D.
shugo k

Post by shugo k »

Darn it. I dont have cable and i am missing everythig that is on tv. I have not seen .hack\\LOTB for like about 7 months. I think Cartoonetwork took off .hack because it either didnt have enough sponsers to air the show, or its popularity was decreasing. :cry:
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Well, LOTB is still there. I just am one of those people that don't stay up to watch it.
Zeicule

Post by Zeicule »

I don't c what people see in LOTB, it's just too childish for me. I would rather prefer //SIGN any day.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Kio-oh-ki wrote:Do I really have to say it again? LOTB is not gone forever, its on every other week.....just last Friday I saw the episode "Kite's Bracelet."
You're right but the problem is the show is alternated between Gundam Seed. I watch .Hack//Dusk but I also watch Yu-Yu-Hakusho.
SuperSaiyanLink14

Post by SuperSaiyanLink14 »

Am I the only one who checks Cartoon Network's schedule? The actual website? okay okay I admit it. I time record Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Evangelion. I also used to time record .hack//Legend. But now, seeing the site, I've noticed a few things:

1. .hack//Legend isn't being played as an alternative. Or at least not this week. Heck, it may not be planned to play at all!
2. .hack//Legend isn't in their show archives. .hack//Sign is, but not Legend. As a matter of fact, they even classified dothack as hack, because it's in the "FGHIJ" section! If you don't believe me: Check all you want, Legend isn't there and Sign is.
3. Get this, they offer no info at all on either .hack. No episode guides. No character overview. Nothing. Jerks.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Okay, well that's good news.
Apple

Post by Apple »

i wanted to watch the dub version of LOTT >=O! now i can only buy the dvds and waste $40+ on it -_-
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

It plays as an alternate. However, I'm glad that they finally got to show the final episode.