Ouka-FF10

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Katastrophe

Ouka-FF10

Post by Katastrophe »

I cant remember exactly, but I read from somewhere that the voice actress for Ouka also played the actress for Lulu in final fantasy 10. (I believe) When I read that, I just realized the similarity and I was like dam! I cant believe I didnt realize that! :lol: Opinions? comments?

EDIT: I also realized that the same voice actress also played minor roles in other shows. (Lol like the grim adventures of billy and mandy and such)
xeno

Post by xeno »

now that you mention that info I notice the similarity's as well, thanks , I didnt notice it , nor had I thought of it
Long Arm

Post by Long Arm »

Wow, that's news to me. I never noticed that...but then again I've actually never heard the english voice overs for LotT...

If you think about it though I guess the sort of voice fits for both characters. Thanks for the info!
Komiyan III

Post by Komiyan III »

Wow Never knew that either, hmm now that I think about it it does sound the same, if you ever watched MSG Kai voice is just the same as inuyashas
shugo k

Post by shugo k »

since oukas voice actor performs on different shows it makes me think the voice actor didnt do a good job becuz the lady performed on kiddy shows and also on a serios show,(which is .hack
Aera

Post by Aera »

Komiyan III wrote:Wow Never knew that either, hmm now that I think about it it does sound the same, if you ever watched MSG Kai voice is just the same as inuyashas
actually richard cox does a lot of voice overs. My personal favorite is Quiksilver in X-Men
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Lawl.

Richard Cox.
Indigo

Post by Indigo »

The voice actor (Paula Tiso) does do both Lulu's and Ouka's voice. She's done other work, but those two were probably her "biggest" role wise...