Voice Actors

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Jung

Voice Actors

Post by Jung »

I was watching the english dubbed Twilight bracelet and I was suprised that one of the Hacker kids is the voice of Kite. I am not sure if this has been posted I just found it strange
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

I onl remember two of the male voices... both sound really odd.

All the voices seem to have some similar style to them though... It seemed like they only had two or three different voice actors for a while, I was surprised that there were more.
puppypaladin000

Post by puppypaladin000 »

Well I know that Rena is Allisnon Keith (misato=Eva) I think she could have done a wayYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better job, better in eva
shugo k

Post by shugo k »

all of their voices sound the same... besides Ouka' :? s
Sephiroth0812

Post by Sephiroth0812 »

shugo k wrote:all of their voices sound the same... besides Ouka' :? s
Ouka´s voice is Kaida Yuki, she also speaks Kurapica (a guy) in the series Hunter X Hunter.
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

shugo k wrote:all of their voices sound the same... besides Ouka' :? s
So true. X3
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I really didn't pay attention the voice cast. Here's something funny. Did you know the person who does Goku's voice is female. I thought that was cool.

off subject but informative.
Tsukemaru

Post by Tsukemaru »

arnt rena and shugo suppose to be like at least 14... they sound like a 6 and 9 year old... the VO totally sux... i wish i could understand japanese maybe id like it better if it was in jap VO
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

Cless wrote:I really didn't pay attention the voice cast. Here's something funny. Did you know the person who does Goku's voice is female. I thought that was cool.

most voice acter's are female-bart simpson's voice over is a chick and there are alot more which i can't think of right now.

heck all of these voice's i've heard before. those 4 kid's, Rena's and some other's are just the same voice acter's
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Not all Voice actors are going to be as good as others. I thought the voices were okay.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

yeah most the time the voice look's natural. it's when it look's fake like in those old tic tac add's,that's when it suck's.

fortunately, the guy's(collective term) who do any anime often fit the role and give the expected voice, more or less.

that's what you have to do if you want to be a good voice over person- be able to adapt to the charicter!
Apple

Post by Apple »

from what i read from this thread, the VO's sound really bad. XD now i wanna see the dub even more >=)!!!
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate

Post by SnowManZero »

shugo does sound like he's a young child. rena is annoying and mirrielle is eh.

balmung has his normal voice and kamui sound's like a man! enough said!
Apple

Post by Apple »

i just noticed Mirelles VA and Mistral's VA are the same XD i think there should be a difference between a mother and a duaghters voice...
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

Cless wrote:I really didn't pay attention the voice cast. Here's something funny. Did you know the person who does Goku's voice is female. I thought that was cool.

Goku in the english VA is male

i hate his voice in the japanese version that my ears started to bleed.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate

Post by SnowManZero »

actually goku has been voiced by a number of people. :idea:

and as for mirrielle and mistral, yeah they have the same sieyuu. my guess is that same avatar, so people would get even more confused between the dot hacker's in this anime, and the old(better) dot hacker's than some peolpe already are. :twisted:
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

it look like lios English VA died http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=8613