What was the whole point of the Bracelet and Zefie?

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Crox

What was the whole point of the Bracelet and Zefie?

Post by Crox »

I know I must be missing something big but why did Aura give Shugo the Bracelet, and why was Zefie created?
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Re: What was the whole point of the Bracelet and Zefie?

Post by Rental Daughter »

Crox wrote:I know I must be missing something big but why did Aura give Shugo the Bracelet, and why was Zefie created?
 in the manga:

When Aura was still little she met Shugo. Shugo said he wanted to be a hero to protect Rena. So Aura apparently tried to make Shugo a hero by giving him the bracelet -_- or at least...I think that's how it goes...and the bracelet is the only way to go to Aura's (well it used to be Tsukasa's -_-) Sanctuary...or whatever you call it...Shugo was supposed to become a "hero" by bringing Zefie to Aura...and Aura wanted to become a mother...

(somebody please correct me if I'm wrong!)

in the anime:

A somewhat 2nd coming of the "twilight" incident...
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

You're correct! To further elaborate...

Aura advanced herself further by experiencing motherhood. At the same time, she decided to fufill Shugo's wish to become a hero. So, she gave Shugo a bracelet and a copy of Kite's avatar and let him bring Zefie to her.
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

yay I'm correct >.<  @_@ wow...Aura's a mom...I still can't think of her as having a daughter...just like I can't imagine Mireille being Mistral's daughter...although they are alike...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Also note that as Zefie is an AI, everything she experiences is relayed to Aura and develops her even further. Since Aura was kind've deprived of a childhood with this whole....Phase dealie, she can experience it through Zefie from two points of views. And, if by some offchance Aura goes corrupt Morganna style (which she probably won't, since Zefie isn't fated to kill her) Zefie should have some program ready to take Aura down as a failsafe.
adamgnome

Post by adamgnome »

AuraTwilight wrote:Also note that as Zefie is an AI, everything she experiences is relayed to Aura and develops her even further.
Haha, you just made me picture Aura and Zefie in a boxing match. xD
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Round Two:
Zefie: OMG look Tsukasa!
Aura: Right, I'm not falling for it. I can read your mind with my l33t skillz. OMG look a lollipop!
Zefie: Nuh U-*reprogramed* OMG where? *WHAM!* OMG Hax!
Aura: pwned.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

no, because Shugo saved a legitimate life: Zefie. Just because Aura set it up doesn't make it any less dangerous. Aura gambled with her daughter's life. I believe Morganna did pretty much the same thiiing....

L8r....

Blackrose: blah blah bleh angst

Zefie: H4x! *puts Blackrose on a mute table, which Game Mods can do to take away players' speaking priveledges if they offend too many people

Blackrose(Game): ....(silence)...

Blackrose(IRL): OMGWTFHAX!

Kite: Pwwwwned.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

rofl
rofl wofflz!