who's that character?!?!?!?

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

Rizuki wrote:lol t_s_u_k_a_s_a In every thread i've seen you, you post over and over and over :shock: No wonder you all the sudden have twice my posts >,< lol
lol sorry...(no clue if I should be apologizing or not ^^;; ) I just have nothing else to do and somehow gaia won't load on my computer so I'm just hanging out here...but get ready! I'm getting DSL so my computer will be even faster...and that means...(probably) more posts! :mrgreen:
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

t_s_u_k_a_s_a wrote:
Rizuki wrote:lol t_s_u_k_a_s_a In every thread i've seen you, you post over and over and over :shock: No wonder you all the sudden have twice my posts >,< lol
lol sorry...(no clue if I should be apologizing or not ^^;; ) I just have nothing else to do and somehow gaia won't load on my computer so I'm just hanging out here...but get ready! I'm getting DSL so my computer will be even faster...and that means...(probably) more posts! :mrgreen:
Ahaha! I came here to escape Gaia. :P
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Nishi wrote:
t_s_u_k_a_s_a wrote:
Ahaha! I came here to escape Gaia. :P
same here -_- I just remembered this site...or at least the forum section...I'm being bombarded my millions of PMs from my friends from gaia I feel like saying I'm taking a vacation to them so they won't PM me as much...when I left for a 3 week vacation I left my inbox at 45% full and when I got back it was 100% full @_@ *sigh* it's so much easier to talk about .hack here...I made a thread there saying who likes .hack (or something like that) and I end up getting some people saying .hack is boring *stabs those people* (don't mind me...I'm just bored right now -_-)
TheWall267

Post by TheWall267 »

well, i just dont like how so many people say LOtT sucked. it was ok!!
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

TheWall267 wrote:well, i just dont like how so many people say LOtT sucked. it was ok!!
I know...it wasn't as .hack-ish but it was still very good ^-^ I liked the manga better though...
TheWall267

Post by TheWall267 »

never read the manga, but im getting it when the box set comes out on sept 13th
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

TheWall267 wrote:never read the manga, but im getting it when the box set comes out on sept 13th
oooo there's a boxed set? *must buy* although I have all the volumes -_- still!! well maybe I'll just buy it if it comes with anything exclusive :D
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Aura was a little girl in .Hack//Sign. When she met Shugo she was still a little girl but here's something really weird in .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, after she met Shugo she's grown up and it's been only four years past the Twilight Incident. Can someone clarify that.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

That was a flashback scene that occured in between //SIGN and //Infection.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I think it also show Auro being Data Drained by Skeith. I think....

-Sweat drop-