.hack// Cameos?

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Long Arm

.hack// Cameos?

Post by Long Arm »

I'm sure I've seen some characters from the games and .hack//sign in .hack//Legend of the Twilight manga, not sure about anime since I've yet to see it though. I'm not talking about the ones like Balmung and Wiseman who make sort of major shows but sort of cameos. I'm pretty sure I've seen Sora, Rachel, Nuke Usagimaru, Crim(Well his back), BT, Tsukasa or Elk, Subaru and probably others. Quite a few of them in Naval Monte around where Mireille meets up with Wiseman.

Anyone else catch any characters in other places?
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

There is a few in the end of the third manga book that are from zero and AI Buster.
Zero:Korou(can't spell her name right now.), and Alf
AI Buster: Albireo, Hokuto, and an ai or something that may be from it, though I'm sure it's not Lycoris.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Yeah, there's a lot of cameos in the manga. Tsukasa, Subaru, and other SIGN characters are there. I was more surprised to see Karl and Alf of ZERO as well as Hokuto, Albireo, Lycoris and another individual from A.I. Buster.
dothacker_terriermon04

Post by dothacker_terriermon04 »

i think lycrosis made a cameo in the Legend of Twilight manga
  at the part where shugo and everyone arives in net slum and they see zefies look-alike or so they think......
in the LOTB anime u can see silouhettes of Tsukasa, Subaru, Silver Knight, Helba, Kaz i think, and Balmung in the LOTB beginning song.
Silver Kight is also a character that comes back in one episode. in that episode i think i also saw a part of Subaru.
 during the fight where SK was helping shugo escape, u see a slight glimpse of subaru's back along when Shugo data drains the knights.
its about 1 second really fast.
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

dothacker_terriermon04 wrote:i think lycrosis made a cameo in the Legend of Twilight manga
  at the part where shugo and everyone arives in net slum and they see zefies look-alike or so they think......
in the LOTB anime u can see silouhettes of Tsukasa, Subaru, Silver Knight, Helba, Kaz i think, and Balmung in the LOTB beginning song.
Silver Kight is also a character that comes back in one episode. in that episode i think i also saw a part of Subaru.
 during the fight where SK was helping shugo escape, u see a slight glimpse of subaru's back along when Shugo data drains the knights.
its about 1 second really fast.
Never noticed your spoiler, sounds interesting! Though I think that's Sanjuro in the intro, rather than Kazu, since he actually plays a part in this one. :3
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Re: .hack// Cameos?

Post by Rental Daughter »

Long Arm wrote:I'm sure I've seen some characters from the games and .hack//sign in .hack//Legend of the Twilight manga, not sure about anime since I've yet to see it though. I'm not talking about the ones like Balmung and Wiseman who make sort of major shows but sort of cameos. I'm pretty sure I've seen Sora, Rachel, Nuke Usagimaru, Crim(Well his back), BT, Tsukasa or Elk, Subaru and probably others. Quite a few of them in Naval Monte around where Mireille meets up with Wiseman.

Anyone else catch any characters in other places?
I've spotted them many times...when Mirielle goes to meet up with wiseman...in the beginning where Shugo tells these two girls that he's playing as kite (I think I saw Sanjuro and Crim there...) and a few other places...
KiteHacked

Post by KiteHacked »

plis , where is tsukasa in the manga ? i need to see him !
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

Volume 3, page 229. There's also a bit of someone who might be him on page 69 of volume 2.
KiteHacked

Post by KiteHacked »

thank u very much
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

Oh, I watched the episode and thanks to Tivo, discovered no such Subaru. Slowed down about every scene with people, she's not there. But for one second we see Silver Knight yelling, "Lady Subaru!"

It's too fast and weird to realize it... I had to listen quite a few times to hear it... LAYDEESUEBAW-ROOOO!
BetaCygni

Post by BetaCygni »

Nishi, if you're talking about the anime, in the japanese version of the udeden anime, when Ginkan gets deleted, the last thing he yells is "SUBARU-SAMAAAAAAAAA!!", with a single feather falling from his pocket onto the Mac Anu canal. The feather alone is fairly symbolic of whom he's yelling for. Hope that helps.
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

BetaCygni wrote:Nishi, if you're talking about the anime, in the japanese version of the udeden anime, when Ginkan gets deleted, the last thing he yells is "SUBARU-SAMAAAAAAAAA!!", with a single feather falling from his pocket onto the Mac Anu canal. The feather alone is fairly symbolic of whom he's yelling for. Hope that helps.
I was watching the English version, it still sounded sorta funky. :B

And oooh, I thought everyone was saying that they say Subaru's back and angel wings in a crowd somewhere... I didn't know they were talking about the same feather dropping like it did in Sign... I see. (:
SaiGaleblade

Re: .hack// Cameos?

Post by SaiGaleblade »

You guys missed one in the manga, BT made an appearence, Page 73 of the second comic, shes hard to see because of the books binding, but mirelle is walking down some stairs waveing saying "Thanks alot youve been a big help!" and BT is just a bit more up the stairs waveing back