Kamui

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Kamui

Post by Cless »

In the 3rd book it states that She was added in because of the draft of voice casting and something else but I can't remember.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

does anyone else know this?  in the back of the third manga it say's ubder trivia that kamui was originally supposed to be male! :D
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Well we can't really see what you put on the spoiler dude.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

don't worry>.>, it doesn't reveal the plot in any way.

alright it say's in the trivia the kamui was supposed to be a man in the original script but it was changed on the storyboard's.

i haven't got a clue why but just imagine if they left kamui a man. it would have been interesting to see what they would have done with balmung :) :D :twisted:
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

SnowManZero wrote:don't worry>.>, it doesn't reveal the plot in any way.

alright it say's in the trivia the kamui was supposed to be a man in the original script but it was changed on the storyboard's.

i haven't got a clue why but just imagine if they left kamui a man. it would have been interesting to see what they would have done with balmung :) :D :twisted:
That and I think it said that Kamui was suppose to look lika prince or knight. I can't remember.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate

Post by SnowManZero »

you know i was just looking through this thread an it seem's to me that alot of people hate kamui. :shock:

in term's of the anime, i can see why-she deleted Silver Knight just when he was getting cool! :(

in term's of the manga, at the end she turned good. and not only that but it gave her more of a back story.

read the third edition people.she was good in that one at the end after her spear got smashed.

i'm going to be the first one to say this. in term's of the manga, i don't hate kamui! as for the anime see my sig.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

SnowManZero wrote:you know i was just looking through this thread an it seem's to me that alot of people hate kamui. :shock:

in term's of the anime, i can see why-she deleted Silver Knight just when he was getting cool! :(

in term's of the manga, at the end she turned good. and not only that but it gave her more of a back story.

read the third edition people.she was good in that one at the end after her spear got smashed.

i'm going to be the first one to say this. in term's of the manga, i don't hate kamui! as for the anime see my sig.
She was just doing what she thought was good for "The World". Plus didn't she get the same way when she was around Watanari who Role played Alberio in "The World".
Apple

Post by Apple »

i like what happend in the thir volume >=) shes such a byatch!! she think everyone is wrong and shes right -.- how self-centered.
silabus

Post by silabus »

Access wrote:::throws a golden grunty at Kamui's head::

Don't mess with Balmung or Shugo! XD
The original idea was a male Kamui LOL
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Yes I know how Kamui seems like a b$%#% in Udeden, however it is because of what she experienced because she is a Debugger that made her this way. Albireo, hint hint.