Kamui

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Subaru

Post by Subaru »

Kamui is kind of reminiscent of Vaida from Fire Emblem: Recca no Ken; she even kind of looks like her.

I need to play more of FE, though, and better distinguish this. o.x
.hack//ADAM

Post by .hack//ADAM »

Access wrote:I hate Kamui already and I haven't even read the second volume yet.
You will hate her even more when you do read the second volume... oh yes... you will... I could always hope something bad (EVIL) happens to her in future volumes, but I have a hunch that something quite different may happen.
Shards of Reality
Location: -sings Evanescence- In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby...

Post by Shards of Reality »

-twitch-

I just read the second volume of the manga, and I want to...er...-cough- cause injury to Kamui. :twisted:

She's such a cruel-hearted person, from what I've read. My blood was boiling when she  killed that one AI in her first or second appearance who was wandering around

and when she

said that she should delete the others in the party apart from Shugo, Rena, and Zefie, and when she threatened to delete Hotaru and her Grunty.

I nearly CRIED after reading that last part.

>_<

I don't think I've ever hated a character so much in my life.
.hack//ADAM

Post by .hack//ADAM »

It would just be so perfect if her powers were taken away and Shugo set Ouka loose on her. *Daydreams, grinning evily*
Player_Killer_Sora

Post by Player_Killer_Sora »

No, I think she deserves a much worse death than that for messing with Shugo and the gang. I personally feel that they should bring back Piros for this scene and let him bring on the pain in his own unique fashion. Maybe Piros and Kamiyan the 3rd could take her out shopping or something fun like that :wink:. I think that would make Kamui suffer much more than travelling the 7 depths of hell.
.hack//ADAM

Post by .hack//ADAM »

Ooh.. even better! :twisted: I like the way you think... Yesh, it could be .hack//queer eye XD. Well... Kamui is a girl... but she is kind of man-ish! (I mean, that haircut does make her look like she could be.. gah, nevermind >.<).
Mia

Post by Mia »

She does look quite similar to Albireo..
I mean..even if Zephi saw that.
Player_Killer_Sora

That is true, I noticed that myself as well. Hmm.....but I thought Alberio was supposed to be a guy? I might be wrong though, because the only time I have read anything related to .hack//AI Buster was fan translations (and we all know how reliable those can be :?).

Anyways, that does make sense though especially in the scene where Zefie asks Kamui if she is here to delete her again....So who knows??
Mia

Post by Mia »

Yes,Albireo is a guy.
Atleast from the images I have seen..he doesnt wear much armor,even though he is a Long Arm.
Player_Killer_Sora

Ok thats what I thought, but I wasn't quite sure.

Hopefuly everything concerning that topic will be cleared up with the release of the 3rd volume in the series. I'm very interested to see how things will finally turn out in that situation.
Mia

Post by Mia »

On a side note,I'm not sure if anyone has seen or read the .hack//Udeden manga volume 2,the Japanese version.In the very back of the book,I remember reading there was a little "advertisement" for .hack//A.I. Buster.
It had some dialouge and some actual pictures drawn of Albireo.
I saw a scan of it a while back,but the image doesnt work anymore.\

Edit:
I found them,it was from another site.

http://www.iguuy-igihsuf.com/scans/atdaend1.gif

This is from Nebu's site btw,she scanned them.
Lady Subaru

Post by Lady Subaru »

Shards of Reality wrote:-twitch-

I just read the second volume of the manga, and I want to...er...-cough- cause injury to Kamui. :twisted:

She's such a cruel-hearted person, from what I've read. My blood was boiling when she  killed that one AI in her first or second appearance who was wandering around
That AI looked like Terajima Ryoko. :?
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

Well, I just got on the Kamui hate band-waggon, and I think she needs to die. Bad.

No, death isn't painfull enough. To the story with her! I shall avenge them with my blade...
solarismagnum

Post by solarismagnum »

///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 wrote:Well, I just got on the Kamui hate band-waggon, and I think she needs to die. Bad.

No, death isn't painfull enough. To the story with her! I shall avenge them with my blade...
Between Silvermane and I, so farI think we've killed her in the story 2 or 3 times at least.
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

Well, if anyone would POST ON THE STORY maybe I could continue and help out in that effort. In any case, I plan to make this as painful as possible.

Love Hina manga anyone? :D
dellbrow

Post by dellbrow »

Kamui is stuborn she dosent listen to anything anyone else says.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

She is just like Lios used to be, but she'll eventually listen I think.
MegaDaffy

Post by MegaDaffy »

I think Kamui is a heartless jerk. She deletes a vagrant A.I. that was already scared half to death and kills the monster that was probably Shugo's only way of reaching his sister (at the time that they first met). Plus she cracks down and deletes players that make even the slightest alteration to their characters.

I found 2 lyrics to a song I'm currently listening to as I type that relate to my feelings towards Kamui:

1. "You think it's funny, I hate your face."
2. "You think you're precious, I think you're s***"
- lyrics from"Welcome To The Fold" by:Filter :D
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

i don't like hereven though i don't like him she deleted silver knight and he didn't deserve it
shugo k

Post by shugo k »

Why do you even want pics of kamui