Kamui

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Subaru

Post by Subaru »

Balmung might be able to teach Mistral a thing or two, but I really don't think they're cut out for one another. x.x

Way back when, though, I used to like to imagine them together because I liked Mistral and Balmung. Ehehe.
Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

That woman is so heartless and cruel. I hated it when she  Threatens to delete Shugo's friends and they all look so helpless and sad. It made me want to punch her.
Mia

Post by Mia »

I hear you..Silvermane.
That is so horribly wrong..even in Shugo's shoes,I would have said the same.I mean,why put a burden over something that you are in trouble for, [but really isnt at all]but have your friends suffer the same?
That isnt right..and it's unfair.
Access

Post by Access »

Anyone who messes with my Shugipums is bound for instant d00m in my books. Down with Kamui! XD
Subaru

Post by Subaru »

I semi-sort of seldom roleplay Kamui on Furcadia..
Most perspectives on her and her relations with other players are highly useful to me.

Does Kamui have any titles she assumes? Is she ever referred to as Lady Kamui? :P
Mia

Post by Mia »

Lady Kamui...
..such a title that is not fit for someone like her.
solarismagnum

Post by solarismagnum »

I agree. She doesn't act anything like a proper lady.
Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

*gets shifty eyes then walks up behind that lousy evil Kamui and forks her til nothings left but a single solitary weapon.* :twisted: :wink:

I really wanted to do that to her when she killed that AI, was that aura's daughter though, cause I remember her saying to the evil one that she killed her once before.
Mia

Post by Mia »

You mean when Zephi said "Are you going to kill me again?"

In .hack//A.I. Buster,Licoris is the first A.I.,she is considere the first prototype of Aura.She also hung around with a certain um..long arm user,who looks EXACTLY like Kamui.Appearance,short hair,same class type and also the two different colored eyes.Zephi saw the exact look a like of him in Kamui,thats why she says that.
If you mean the A.I. that Kamui killed,I'm not sure it seems that other A.I.s wondering The World seems very possible,I didnt think it was.
Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

Thanks for the information Mia, does that mean you have a link to a translated AI buster novel?? *Hopes*

So does that mean that the long arm woman in AI buster killed the first Aura protoype and that each version remembers the experience of the others before it??
Mia

Post by Mia »

I only get this info from a site that has an episode summary of A.I Buster,sadly they have stopped for a while,but hey,what do you expect?
It's a text based novel..not as easy as it looks to translate a graphic novel.

The long arm is a guy,his name is Albireo.I'm not exactly sure what went on Buster,because I have only read the first chapter of it.But from the looks of it..and from what Xephi said,it looks like Al killed that prototype for some reason,which will remain unknown for now.And it does seem that Xephi was Possibly reincarnated or just another A.I. with Licoris' memory,I'm not 100% sure on this.But to me,Xephi and Licoris are like the same,since Xephi seems to carry Licoris' memory of Al.
Subaru

Post by Subaru »

So I take it Kamui doesn't have any titles?
Mia

Post by Mia »

Nope..
as Solaris just pointed out,she doesnt act like a proper lady.
Only well respected women,get to be called or addressed by a higher name or looked up to,just like how Ginkan looked up to Subaru so much.
Because to him,Subaru was great and highly respected by others.
Kamui is just the butcher killer of A.I.s.
Nothing to be proud about either..since she is the main bad guy here.
Subaru

Post by Subaru »

Ohh, so she's a villian eh?

I just figured that since she was the leader of the Silver Knights they might have some title of respect for her; either respect out of fear or because she's their leader and can easily kick or erase their asses if need be. o.o
Mia

Post by Mia »

Nah,she is the leader of the Cobalt knights..she just goes by what CCorp tells her.I mean,even in the anime,she captured illegal players and had them punished,deleting their characters on the spot.Kamui wants to be feared from what I can tell,Subaru wanted to help out the players in The World.Kamui is only going what she thinks is right and Best for The World in her mind,unlike Subaru,she thought about what other people might think of it,Kamui could careless.
Access

Post by Access »

So Subaru and Kamui are pretty much Polar Opposites.
Subaru

Post by Subaru »

I've got my work cut out for me in RP, then. :P

If I had to attribute a title to Kamui, then, I'd say Nazi Queen.
Access

Post by Access »

I hate Kamui already and I haven't even read the second volume yet.
solarismagnum

Post by solarismagnum »

Subaru wrote:I've got my work cut out for me in RP, then. :P

If I had to attribute a title to Kamui, then, I'd say Nazi Queen.
I always figured she was a Nazi. :P
Lady Subaru

Post by Lady Subaru »

Kamui is so cold-hearted! While Subaru is warm-hearted and better than that know-it-all creep! I would never call her "Lady" in a million years! About Terajima Ryoko and Balmung, they sure match with each other! Both of them are in white and they both have cute wings! :P Yay! Subaru the matchmaker! :wink: