.hack//Present

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

SSJScygoku

.hack//Present

Post by SSJScygoku »

I recently picked up both .hack//Legend of the Twilight Complete editions (http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t127 ... C03287.jpg), the first volume had the Rena Special at the back and Rare Hunter. However the second volume included .hack//Present which is the story of Mirelle missing everyone (from what I can tell) so her mum (Mistral) arranges a meeting so you see Shugo,Rena, Ouka, Mirelle,Hotaru and Kamiyan the 3rd (I Think) irl among others. A laptop is opened so Zefie can talk aswell ^_^ It also shows Hotaru's gender when everyone notices he went into the male toilet.

I was just wondered was this bonus included in any other manga,book or magazine ?_? Had checked the Rena Special manga but wasn't from there
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: .hack//Present

Post by Kuukai »

They had to add something to make it the "Complete Edition."
SSJScygoku

Re: .hack//Present

Post by SSJScygoku »

^_^ True and what better thing to add than an meeting of everyone irl after its all other..well except Zefie since she is an AI so shes stuck looking out a laptop xD

Plus it would make sense since they needed something to get fans to rebuy it besides from some extra artwork lol

Just making sure this wasn't included elsewhere before, had searched and not came up with anything ^^'