Proof of hotarus Class

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

She IS a Wavemaster. No such classes (Samurai, Scroll Master, etc.) exist. There's no evidence of them whatsoever. The only other classes included besides the original six were the Fighter and the Werewolf.
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

gah, damn it at least we can feel the air and just know its there, other than your imaginary character classes ^^
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

AHEM speed charm scroll....spell scrolls in general...used by wavemasters ^^
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

SCORE One for Ouka! ZERO for Icchan! i win then Hotaru is a wavemaster^^
Shinsou Wotan

I do not suffer fools gladly

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

ICCHAN wrote:
Shinsou Wotan wrote:
Kite_of_the_Twilight wrote:According to the GameFAQs user "Souten no Balmung," wh owns the .hack://ANALYSIS book, Hotaru could be a Tarot Master, which is a new class from an update to "The World," like Werewolf. When a player reaches Lv. 99, they are given the option to start over as a new class, which include Werewolf, Fighter, Samurai, and Tarot Master. Hotaru could have been given someone else's account.
That user seems to be pulling that information out of his ass, since he certainly didn't get it from .hack//analysis. The only new class mentioned in there is the Fighter class (Werewolf is a subclass of Fighter, enabled by obtaining some item), and it clearly states Hotaru's class as wavemaster.
I have never seen such ignorance in my life.

.hack//ANALYSIS is OFFICIAL. Unless you buy ANALYSIS, you can't prove him wrong. What a total n00b.
If you're addressing me here, you may be interested to know that I do own a copy of .hack//analysis, and that I have checked it quite thoroughly for anything resembling the claimed information. Nothing of the sort is in there.

And if you want absolute proof of Hotaru's class, here it is, straight from Analysis.
KaGuTSuChI
Kibou no Hikari
Kibou no Hikari

Re: I do not suffer fools gladly

Post by KaGuTSuChI »

Shinsou Wotan wrote:
ICCHAN wrote:
Shinsou Wotan wrote:
Kite_of_the_Twilight wrote:According to the GameFAQs user "Souten no Balmung," wh owns the .hack://ANALYSIS book, Hotaru could be a Tarot Master, which is a new class from an update to "The World," like Werewolf. When a player reaches Lv. 99, they are given the option to start over as a new class, which include Werewolf, Fighter, Samurai, and Tarot Master. Hotaru could have been given someone else's account.
That user seems to be pulling that information out of his ass, since he certainly didn't get it from .hack//analysis. The only new class mentioned in there is the Fighter class (Werewolf is a subclass of Fighter, enabled by obtaining some item), and it clearly states Hotaru's class as wavemaster.
I have never seen such ignorance in my life.

.hack//ANALYSIS is OFFICIAL. Unless you buy ANALYSIS, you can't prove him wrong. What a total n00b.
If you're addressing me here, you may be interested to know that I do own a copy of .hack//analysis, and that I have checked it quite thoroughly for anything resembling the claimed information. Nothing of the sort is in there.

And if you want absolute proof of Hotaru's class, here it is, straight from Analysis.
Shinsou Wotan wins!