Favorite moment..Manga or Anime..

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

Manga- "Doggie talked?!" -Rena
"Doggie's a BABE!!" -Shugo
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Television: When Shugo helps Hotaru get the Pheonix Down. I liked the first episode as well. Where Rena and Shugo go to Delta: Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field. Shugo encounters Little Doggie and gets beated to the point where he has to heal.
Manga: When Zefie jumps into the water mistaken her reflection to be her mother and everyone thinks Japan won the world series. (That was cute!) The part in the Manga where Zefie tricked Ouka, Hotaru, and Rena to fall into the water when they thought Zefie was trying to jump into the water again.
Skeith9999

Post by Skeith9999 »

lol, i liked that one part in the manga, when shugo meets that guy in his math class, and they fight and shugo is all "dont look at my sister" and that guy is like "i dont like video game girls" and shugo says "you may have your controller in one hand but who knows what your holding in your OTHER hand" lmao, that made me lol for real.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

LOL! That was a funny moment in the series. The person you are thinking of is named Komiyan the third in "The World" but outside his name is Komiyama.
Oblivion

Post by Oblivion »

MegaDaffy wrote: Anime:
7. When Rena dies (*Poor Shugo:cry:*)
And you liked that? :\

How *beep*
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Someone thought Rena dying is funny. Now that's what I call a weird since of humor. Here's something really funny the scene in the opening of Navel Monte where the gang go looking for information about Zefie. Rena and Hataru are teamed up automatically but Hataru is getting hit on and Rena gets jealous. LOL!
Haro
Location: hangin with sawo on the otherside of the hybrid rainbow...

Post by Haro »

anime- shugo dying
manga- Doggys a babe!
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Rena getting jealous when Aura and Zefie kiss him on the check and I'm talking about the face.

A little Fairy Odd Parents humor.
Zeicule

Post by Zeicule »

I like when shugo dies n the anime cuz i cant stand him
Haro
Location: hangin with sawo on the otherside of the hybrid rainbow...

Post by Haro »

Cless wrote:Rena getting jealous when Aura and Zefie kiss him on the check and I'm talking about the face.

lol, "come here so gramma can kiss your cheeks!" XD
Ritrox

Post by Ritrox »

Manga: I liked the fact that shugo got OWNED by the doggie in the first book. is it just me or is that a dd monster?
Anime: probably at the hot springs. that was hilarious when the old guy was huging a nude shugo. PWNED :finga:
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Cless wrote:Rena getting jealous when Aura and Zefie kiss him on the cheek and I'm talking about the face.

SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

manga-anything that zelfie does!that young girl know's what she like's and what she like's she get's! :twisted: she shall give you all pink afro's and knock you out with her boomerang hook! :twisted:

Anime.....it's hard because i haven't seen the entire series and the anime sold out the manga entirely(and no zelfie :cry: )yet but i would have to say when hotaru say's "were off to raging drag queen!" that was funny as hell!
boy123

Post by boy123 »

anime:haven't seen much but so far the hot springs episoide when shugo is with the grunty and everything :shock: "oh my god is that you ouka what are you doing over here?"lol

manga:hmmmm...sumbody reminded me of this but when shugo was explaining how or why people where born..."well you see....my mom and dad got together and...."(a little picture of a baby)that was funny :D
jono

Post by jono »

i have a few from the anime.

1. at the intro sequence + song when ouka's about to kiss shugo and the grunty pops up. shugo's face is classic. XD

2. when shugo learns that it was balmung who saved his sister. "what do you mean...LORD balmung?"

3. the hot springs episode. shugo thinks it's ouka but it's the grunty. (love that one)

4. (i have noticed that shugo ALWAYS loses a tooth on the right side of his mouth, except in the first episode, it was his left.)

5. why the hell does shugo always yell RENA! everytime something happens? my brother came in the other day when i was watching the dvd and he yells at me: "what the hell are you doing in here?!" XD
Surge

Post by Surge »

Anime: the final battle..actually thats the only thing in the anime I liked

Manga: when Mireille first talks to Wiseman..I just like the line teade is about give and take.

also the part when Balmung is sitting inbetween two guards as there spears are crossed infront of him
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

Anime: When Shugo starts 'The World' and bashes into the *meeps* of a lady.

Manga: After Kamui let's Shugo and the others go, when Balmung has a convo with her :p