Rena & Shugo Love

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

thnx
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

Allow me...
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

to get back on topic weren't they split up when their parents moved away
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:to get back on topic weren't they split up when their parents moved away
Only in the anime. In the manga, there's no reference to their parents divorcing, and they still live together.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

They both log in from the same computer,in fact.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

so the manga takes place b4 the anime
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

No. The manga and the anime are different stories.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The anime doesn't "Take place" at all.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Well, The anime, and Manga are two totally different versions of the story are they not? so if so, then that would explain why in one version, the parents 'get divorced' and in one version 'they don't' see what I mean? its kind of like 2 sides of a coin, the anime is just a different version of telling the story. Right AT?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

They're two different stories entirely. You can't compare saving the lives of 20 million human beings to Aura playing a game with Shugo and Rena for her own amusement.
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Aura's become a bored God.

If this series actually happened, I'd say Aura became degraded in her IQ for even doing something so stupid like making a blackrose and kite char.

Reasonable explanation: Since she died in the the whole .Hack thing by kite's hand, consider it her slow regeneration. And since she was somewhat childlike she had wanted her old friend back so she made them.

Thats the only thing I could say...but god I hate this series...made me happy it doesnt exist.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Actually, that death was a rebirth. She was better when she came back than she was before, there's nothing to regenerate.

Has it crossed your mind at all that Aura has a sense of humor? I think Udeden was pretty great.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Yeah, it was pretty good. Actually in a way I have udenden to thank in a way. Because if I had not seen it, I would have never been introduced to .dothack at all. I personally think that Udenden was just as good as SIGN.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Azalan wrote:Yeah, it was pretty good. Actually in a way I have udenden to thank in a way. Because if I had not seen it, I would have never been introduced to .dothack at all. I personally think that Udenden was just as good as SIGN.
//Udeden had the comedy anf fanboy service,and //SIGN had the drama and .hacl element we all love.
They were both great in my opinion.
Chiba-kun

Post by Chiba-kun »

Aye, combine this with SIGN and you would have.....G.U. :P
silabus

Post by silabus »

I liked more the manga than the anime ,but both are good ,Believe it!
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

Azure crow wrote:
Azalan wrote:Yeah, it was pretty good. Actually in a way I have udenden to thank in a way. Because if I had not seen it, I would have never been introduced to .dothack at all. I personally think that Udenden was just as good as SIGN.
//Udeden had the comedy anf fanboy service,and //SIGN had the drama and .hacl element we all love.
They were both great in my opinion.
My thoughts exactly.
Haseo-Skaith

Post by Haseo-Skaith »

I've only seen the anime. But I loved it too. I found the whole incest thing hilariouse.

But you also have to keep in mind that to them its an online game. And its very easy to forget who your playing with really is. Like with other online games you don't know the age or even gender of someone you've teamed up with inless they tell you. For all you know your partner might be 10 or 100. So it was no surprise to me when Shugo and Rena started having fantasies about each other. Because in their minds they were thinking about the PC characters and not who they really are or what their relationship was.

And I've been toying with the idea of "If Morganna and Kite got married." So I just gotta get this out of my system.

Kite: Honey can you help me with the kids.
Morganna: What's wrong?
Kite: Well Skeith keeps terorising the neighbors dog to dead. Innis keeps leaving illutions all over the street. Magus keeps trying to propagate with Tarvos...and I think she's starting to like it. Fidchell keeps trying to start his own fortune telling hotline and Gorre is helping him. Macha keeps seducing the neiborhood boys. And Corbenik just keeps staring at me, mumbling something about rebirth.
Morganna: I'll be right there.
Kite: I told you we should have stopped at 2.
Last edited by Haseo-Skaith on Mon May 28, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Haseo-Skaith wrote:I've only seen the anime. But I loved it too. I found the whole incest thing hilariouse.

But you also have to keep in mind that to them its an online game. And its very easy to forget who your playing with really is. Like with other online games you don't know the age or even gender of someone you've teamed up with inless they tell you. For all you know your partner might be 10 or 100. So it was no surprise to me when Shugo and Rena started having fantasies about each other. Because in their minds they were thinking about the PC characters and not who they really are or what their relationship was.

And I've been toying with the idea of "If Morganna and Kite got married." So I just gotta get this out of my system.

Kite: Honey can you help me with the kids.
Morganna: What's wrong?
Kite: Well Skeith keeps terrising the neighbors dog to dead. Innis keeps leaving illutions all over the street. Magus keeps trying to propagate with Tarvos...and I think she's starting to like it. Fidchell keeps trying to start his own fortune telling hotline and Gorre is helping him. Macha keeps seducing the neiborhood boys. And Corbenik just keeps staring at me, mumbling something about rebirth.
Morganna: I'll be right there.
Kite: It told you we should have stopped at 2.
Wow...that creeped even ME out.....
Haseo-Skaith

Post by Haseo-Skaith »

Yeah I can have a twisted sence of humor sometimes.