Rena & Shugo Love

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

silabus

Post by silabus »

Aura was in love with Shugo......then Zefie borned.......im thinking bout someything........... violation
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

That, and the fact that they don't live together IRL, and miss each other OH SO MUCH.
Incorrect. They share a bedroom in the manga, and the manga is the true story.
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Wander wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:Incorrect. They share a bedroom in the manga, and the manga is the true story.
I officially am aroused.
Bedroom, not bed.

Also..

DUDE, ITS YOUR SISTER

sure you can have perverted thoughts...then you smack yourself for even having such a thought.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

First off I guess he didnt care. Secondly kite + Aura= Zefie.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

DUDE, ITS YOUR SISTER
DUDE ITS JAPAN!

Siblings = Fair Game.
kite + Aura= Zefie.
No, you're wrong. Shugo is Zefie's mommy, remember? ;)
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

Don't tell Kite,it might upset him(let him live the lie)
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

AuraTwilight wrote:DUDE ITS JAPAN!

Siblings = Fair Game.
thats messed up
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:

Siblings = Fair Game.
thats messed up
Only because that's what you've been raised to believe.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Azure crow wrote:

Siblings = Fair Game.
thats messed up
Only because that's what you've been raised to believe.
so its still messed up
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

You guys keep saying that Japan condones incest and has no problems with it... But are you sure? Because I've watched Koi Kaze LOADS of times, being one of my favorite anime, and they make it very clear that the society over there opposes such a thing. In fact, the whole point of the anime is the hell Koushiro and Nanoka have to go through because of Japan's societal norms and how incest is frowned upon. When the characters around them start realizing the siblings are in love, they shun them in different ways. Nanoka's best friend, Futaba, literally becomes sick and depressed around her, and Koushiro's boss, Chidori, hits him and screams at him, and infers that he must be harming Nanoka.

And you can't really say Koi Kaze was supposing a "What if it was like this" situation, since Koi Kaze is the most realistic anime I've ever seen, both in terms of character interaction (it feels like you're actually in the middle of a real conversation) and authenticity in the setting... And I know for a fact that Koi Kaze is considered one of the most controversial anime out there.

EDIT: I forgot Koushiro is 12 years older than Nanoka. That might be another factor. *slap self.* Then again, they don't seem to care about that; another character Koushiro's age is trying to get with teenagers ALL the time and no one cares.

But yeah, just asking for clarity because I can't understand the theme of KK if the idea of incest being taboo is nonexistent in Japan.
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Ok, this topic is getting very re-dundant so I will say it now. Incest is wrong always has been. ALWAYS WILL BE. so yeah. Also, how do we not know that kite and shugo are the father's of zefie? Aura is just like that ya know. he he
but.....then again so is morgonna
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

AuraTwilight wrote:
We rate f*cked up people on the scale of how the majority of people act. Since more than 50% of the world isn't having sexual fantasties about their sisters, Shugo is f*cked up.
ORLY? Where'd you get that figure?
That is not "hawt" that is incest which is wrong. So tell me, what is the real reason that this was done?
Why is it wrong? It's perfectly acceptable in Japan. It has been for hundreds of years.
ok, sorry if I offended you. So, what you you think would happen if shugo accidently put the "Charm" effect on Aura?
Aura probably can't even interact with the Battle System, much less the Charm effect.
wow, that is sad. he chose his sister over the god of the world...wow that's pretty sad..
Hm. How sad, yes. Because it's much better to find a use for your floppy drive in E-sex then to do your hot twin sister.

Sister > Program.
Lol AT! I <3 your quips!
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Wander wrote:
Azalan wrote:Ok, this topic is getting very re-dundant so I will say it now. Incest is wrong always has been. ALWAYS WILL BE. so yeah. Also, how do we not know that kite and shugo are the father's of zefie? Aura is just like that ya know. he he
Listen, incest being wrong is a cultural thing. Do people die when I have sex with my sister? No. So it's not wrong. It's a matter of opinion, so stop saying your opinions are fact. They're not.
What if ur parents walk in and die of heart attack or u die of an std
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Wander wrote:
Azalan wrote:Ok, this topic is getting very re-dundant so I will say it now. Incest is wrong always has been. ALWAYS WILL BE. so yeah. Also, how do we not know that kite and shugo are the father's of zefie? Aura is just like that ya know. he he
Listen, incest being wrong is a cultural thing. Do people die when I have sex with my sister? No. So it's not wrong. It's a matter of opinion, so stop saying your opinions are fact. They're not.
You can stat your opinion in a more civilized mannor,can you not?
Your doing the same as he,and saying your opinion is fact,although not as strongly.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Your doing the same as he,and saying your opinion is fact,although not as strongly.
Ha ha beatcha there
Master En

Post by Master En »

Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Ha ha beatcha there
What do you mean?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Master En wrote:
Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Ha ha beatcha there
What do you mean?
i mean "Kick-ass Crow" wins the arguement its just bad to do it with your sis in my opinion god gave ya two hands if you cant find the rite person if ya know what i mean
Master En

Post by Master En »

Master En wrote:
Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Ha ha beatcha there
What do you mean?
i mean "Kick-ass Crow" wins the arguement its just bad to do it with your sis in my opinion god gave ya two hands if you cant find the rite person if ya know what i mean
isn't that inappropriate
Master En

Post by Master En »

Master En wrote:
Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Ha ha beatcha there
What do you mean?
isn't that inappropriate
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Master En wrote:
Master En wrote:
Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Ha ha beatcha there
What do you mean?
isn't that inappropriate
like a thread about incest aint