Rena & Shugo Love

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Master En

Post by Master En »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
Master En wrote:
Master En wrote:
Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Azalan wrote:Ok, this topic is getting very re-dundant so I will say it now. Incest is wrong always has been. ALWAYS WILL BE. so yeah. Also, how do we not know that kite and shugo are the father's of zefie? Aura is just like that ya know. he he
but.....then again so is morgonna
Listen, incest being wrong is a cultural thing. Do people die when I have sex with my sister? No. So it's not wrong. It's a matter of opinion, so stop saying your opinions are fact. They're not.
You can stat your opinion in a more civilized mannor,can you not?
Your doing the same as he,and saying your opinion is fact,although not as strongly.
Ha ha beatcha there
What do you mean?
i mean "Kick-ass Crow" wins the arguement its just bad to do it with your sis in my opinion god gave ya two hands if you cant find the rite person if ya know what i mean
isn't that inappropriate
like a thread about incest aint
it is but still there's no point in arguing with you, you always fight until you win right or wrong
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Master En wrote:
Master En wrote:
Master En wrote:
Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Azalan wrote:Ok, this topic is getting very re-dundant so I will say it now. Incest is wrong always has been. ALWAYS WILL BE. so yeah. Also, how do we not know that kite and shugo are the father's of zefie? Aura is just like that ya know. he he
Listen, incest being wrong is a cultural thing. Do people die when I have sex with my sister? No. So it's not wrong. It's a matter of opinion, so stop saying your opinions are fact. They're not.
Your doing the same as he,and saying your opinion is fact,although not as strongly.
Ha ha beatcha there
What do you mean?
i mean "Kick-ass Crow" wins the arguement its just bad to do it with your sis in my opinion god gave ya two hands if you cant find the rite person if ya know what i mean
isn't that inappropriate
it is but still there's no point in arguing with you, you always fight until you win right or wrong
i know thats what i luv about me
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

You guys have a nastly habit of building these pyramids.

Listen,although incest is considered wrong in alot of places,it's not in others.
You can say it's wrong or right all you want,but it won't change the opinion of someone who has come from those cultures.
It's an opinion that is imprinted on you as yes or no,and it's one of the strongest imprinted ideals in culture.
So it's next to pointless to tell each other it's wrong.
Understand?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Azure crow wrote:
Master En wrote:
Master En wrote:
Master En wrote:
Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Ha ha beatcha there
What do you mean?
isn't that inappropriate

Listen,although incest is considered wrong in alot of places,it's not in others.
You can say it's wrong or right all you want,but it won't change the opinion of someone who has come from those cultures.
It's an opinion that is imprinted on you as yes or no,and it's one of the strongest imprinted ideals in culture.
Understand?
But i like these pyramids and im just stating me opinion
Last edited by Haseo{Terror of Death} on Thu May 10, 2007 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

All it's doing is wasting page space.
If you are obviously the only two there,then you don't need quotes.
Just look at this post I'm typing.
No quote needed.

And there is a differenc ebetween stating opinions and pressing them on others,and telling them that there beliefs are wrong or inappropriate.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Azure crow wrote:
Azure crow wrote:
Master En wrote:
Master En wrote:
Master En wrote:
Azure crow wrote:
Wander wrote:
Ha ha beatcha there
What do you mean?
isn't that inappropriate

Understand?
But i like these pyramids and im just stating me opinion
All it's doing is wasting page space.
If you are obviously the only two there,then you don't need quotes.
Just look at this post I'm typing.
No quote needed.

And there is a differenc ebetween stating opinions and pressing them on others,and telling them that there beliefs are wrong or inappropriate.
But "Kick-ass Crow i wuv the quotes"
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

I hate to disillusion some of you (no, wait, forget that - I'm enjoying this immensely), but I've been doing a bit of research. The claim that incest is perfectly acceptable in Japan is just plain wrong. While Japan has no law forbidding sexual relations between close relatives (marriage is another matter), there is a strong cultural taboo, and has been for a long time.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I hate to disillusion some of you (no, wait, forget that - I'm enjoying this immensely), but I've been doing a bit of research. The claim that incest is perfectly acceptable in Japan is just plain wrong. While Japan has no law forbidding sexual relations between close relatives (marriage is another matter), there is a strong cultural taboo, and has been for a long time.
I didn't mean to imply it was perfectly acceptable; That wasn't what I meant. I was just trying to say that it's MORE acceptable in some circles, and there's really nothing stopping them.

Oh, and people, quit the spam and pyramid building. It's stupid and stretching the page, and it'll count as spam.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Sorry it was my fault
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Not only that but having two accounts is also against the rules. Either keep "Master En" or "Haseo {Terror of Death}".
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

milliennium_fox wrote:Not only that but having two accounts is also against the rules. Either keep "Master En" or "Haseo {Terror of Death}".
Why do you assume that they are the same person?
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

Azure crow wrote:
milliennium_fox wrote:Not only that but having two accounts is also against the rules. Either keep "Master En" or "Haseo {Terror of Death}".
Why do you assume that they are the same person?
I assume theyre the same person because of the extensive pyramids they make or the sentence structure.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Its just that we are close outside of the forums not the same person
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

You have the same IP address, asshole. You're the same person.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

what
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

IP address.

It's basically your Computer's address. All of them have one.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

ok
amayon

Post by amayon »

Pwned 8)
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

wat does that mean
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

The slang term Pwn, used primarily in the Internet gaming culture, means to soundly defeat an opponent. It is sometimes used for taunting of an in-game enemy and rubbing in victories. It can also be used, especially by non-gamers, in the context of getting "pwned" by The Man.

In internet security jargon, to "pwn" means "to compromise" or "to control", specifically another computer (server or PC), web site, gateway device, or application; it is synonymous with one of the definitions of hacking. An outside party who has "owned" or "pwned" a system has obtained unauthorized administrative control of the system.

In this case..it's the first paragraph.