Is that Mistral?

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

bigjoecool
Location: Root Town Brew City (Milwaukee, WI) Keywords: Stumbling Drunkass Eastsider

Is that Mistral?

Post by bigjoecool »

Sorry I just started watching LOT. I just need to know. That IS Mistral right (The Wavemaster they meet in the first episode) ? Are Shugo and Rena the only 2 characters that look like //IMOQ or //sign characters?
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

That's Mireille. She's  Mistral's daughter.
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

Yeah. As stated in vol. 3, when she temporarily left your party.
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

Yes, Bulletcatcher got it.

Though she does log and meet up with Balmung and Kazu.
bigjoecool
Location: Root Town Brew City (Milwaukee, WI) Keywords: Stumbling Drunkass Eastsider

Post by bigjoecool »

Rengeki wrote:Yeah. As stated in vol. 3, when she temporarily left your party.
She was pregnant then. She heard the baby kicking. It must take place well after IMOQ. I guess it's not canon then since it's still set in The World R:1
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

bigjoecool wrote:
Rengeki wrote:Yeah. As stated in vol. 3, when she temporarily left your party.
She was pregnant then. She heard the baby kicking. It must take place well after IMOQ. I guess it's not canon then since it's still set in The World R:1
The LotT manga is canon. Mireille did exist four years after IMOQ in R:1. Conglomerate (R:2) takes place seven years after.

Mireille was a four year old with the IQ of 200.
Lander

Post by Lander »

The Manga is canon, whilst the anime is not...the anime just didnt seem to fit in with the .hack//series at all...
bigjoecool

Post by bigjoecool »

Wow, thanks for clearing that up for me guys. I saw the "I'm in love w/Mireille" thread and just assumed she wasn't a grown-up (or at least a teenager).
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, those people in that thread creep me out. She's a four year old cartoon character in a fictional video game.

There is SO many things wrong with having a crush on her. Jesus.
I'm still smarter. Pwned.
Darkmetrau
Tomorrow's Poet
Tomorrow's Poet

Post by Darkmetrau »

how the heck did minestral have a kid with 200 HQ?
to me she seemd stupid during the games unless she was acually smart in rl life ---_--- which i strongly dowt

yes i saw that post to i guess its strange having a crush on a non existnet person but thjen again i like kai from beyblade that does not make a person stupid unless they go out of line with the crush o.o!
Ravaan

Post by Ravaan »

Hormones. Lots of them.
Chicken necks are an abundant supply. :D

I find it more disturbing when people say stuff like "[insert game/anime character] is so hot", in a "I'd bake my chicken to that temperature" kinda way. It's wrong. Very wrong. :P
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

to me she seemd stupid during the games unless she was acually smart in rl life ---_--- which i strongly dowt
I don't think you have the right to call anyone stupid if you can't smell doubt.

And Mistral is actually a very intelligent woman. She's just energetic. Being hyperactive and silly is not the same as stupid.
Darkmetrau
Tomorrow's Poet
Tomorrow's Poet

Post by Darkmetrau »

heh. i agree with u i am stupid 8) but did u mean spell insted of smelll ?
but i guess u cant judge a player by the way they role play but i thought that the rules of the world would at least have terms of use poliscy of ppl under a certain age not being able to play an online game?
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

AuraTwilight wrote:
I don't think you have the right to call anyone stupid if you can't smell doubt.

And Mistral is actually a very intelligent woman. She's just energetic. Being hyperactive and silly is not the same as stupid.
How do you smell doubt?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

heh. i agree with u i am stupid Cool but did u mean spell insted of smelll ?
No, I meant smell. It's an injoke.
but i guess u cant judge a player by the way they role play but i thought that the rules of the world would at least have terms of use poliscy of ppl under a certain age not being able to play an online game?
As long as they have their parent's permission it shouldn't be a problem.
How do you smell doubt?
With your nose.
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

Ravaan wrote:
Hormones. Lots of them.
Chicken necks are an abundant supply. :D

I find it more disturbing when people say stuff like "[insert game/anime character] is so hot", in a "I'd bake my chicken to that temperature" kinda way. It's wrong. Very wrong. :P

Wait...WHAT?
saguyako

Post by saguyako »

to me mirrle had her moments of silliness and so did mistral but neither of them are stupid just really really silly and she send you mail during the game giving you a big hint she had love in her life
Tri-edgeXHaseo fan

Post by Tri-edgeXHaseo fan »

That's not Mistral.
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

saguyako wrote:to me mirrle had her moments of silliness and so did mistral but neither of them are stupid just really really silly and she send you mail during the game giving you a big hint she had love in her life
For the love of AT, PLEASE use capitalization, punctuation, smelling skills, and just all around DECENT GRAMMAR. Oh my AT, I'm sorry, but I have seen so much spam recently, and so much lazy crap that I was bound to crack. Also...your post was pretty useless. We already know she was pregnant, and we kinda know how they can be "silly". Usually I'm nice, this was just the last straw ><
AT wrote:

Sigged.
Tri-edgeXHaseo fan

Post by Tri-edgeXHaseo fan »

Balmung2 wrote:
saguyako wrote:to me mirrle had her moments of silliness and so did mistral but neither of them are stupid just really really silly and she send you mail during the game giving you a big hint she had love in her life
For the love of AT, PLEASE use capitalization, punctuation, smelling skills, and just all around DECENT GRAMMAR. Oh my AT, I'm sorry, but I have seen so much spam recently, and so much lazy crap that I was bound to crack. Also...your post was pretty useless. We already know she was pregnant, and we kinda know how they can be "silly". Usually I'm nice, this was just the last straw ><
AT wrote:

Sigged.
Xd You said smelling skills not spelling skills.
-Roasted for Saguyako. Oh, and That really wasn't important to the subject.