Is that Mistral?

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Daichi

Post by Daichi »

mistrals daughter = lotT manga.
imoq games= her son __--__--__-- (DUUUUUUH)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The "son" was a mistranslation. She was pregnant with Mirei at the time.
saguyako

Re:

Post by saguyako »

Balmung2 wrote:
saguyako wrote:to me mirrle had her moments of silliness and so did mistral but neither of them are stupid just really really silly and she send you mail during the game giving you a big hint she had love in her life
For the love of AT, PLEASE use capitalization, punctuation, smelling skills, and just all around DECENT GRAMMAR. Oh my AT, I'm sorry, but I have seen so much spam recently, and so much lazy crap that I was bound to crack. Also...your post was pretty useless. We already know she was pregnant, and we kinda know how they can be "silly". Usually I'm nice, this was just the last straw ><
AT wrote:
Mireille was a four year old with the IQ of 200.

I'm still smarter. Pwned.
Sigged.
I aplogize was in a hurry i almost had to go to bed.When you say we all know she was pregnant,to what i know someone posted this asking was that mistral,also she makes an appearance at the end of vol.3.If you want to look at it the page numbers are 224,225,226,227,also the smelling skills one was a nice pun.one more thing im not lazy i was in a rush and this was not spam i simply replied to the topic at hand. Your reply was spam if you wanted to reply on my grammar,you should simply send me a message instead of wrting on the boards,thank you and good night.
silabus

Re:

Post by silabus »

Darkmetrau wrote:how the heck did minestral have a kid with 200 HQ?
easy she's an AIDA daughter.... shes to strange to be human
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Is that Mistral?

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, there is a (hack-neyed, unsupported, corny) theory that the Data Drain Mistral suffered mutated her baby somehow to make it extra smart, but she's not an AIDA or anything, since she doesn't have a sociopathic urge to destroy, a habit of infecting people, status as an AI, a connection to a Hive Mind, a resonance with the Avatars, or a rivalry with Aura's very existence.
Darkmetrau
Tomorrow's Poet
Tomorrow's Poet

Post by Darkmetrau »

*by the power inveseted in me i Darkmetrau officallly dub AT the Queen of dothack*

she must be at a high lvl the minrelle (please correct me if i miss spelled her name) girl right since her mother was part of the dothackers team
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

King AND Queen of .hack. (If anyone gets the reference, you get a high five, meaning you get to touch my sacred hand.)

The name is Mireille
silabus

Post by silabus »

mireille is a copy of her mather ,the same personality and the same likes
saguyako

Post by saguyako »

AuraTwilight wrote:King AND Queen of .hack. (If anyone gets the reference, you get a high five, meaning you get to touch my sacred hand.)

The name is Mireille
ok correct me if im wrong is the refrence that because your a hermanpherdite i am not sure how to spell that
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well yes, it was partly a reference to my gender, but mostly it's a modified quite of Cow and Chicken. "I am The King AND Queen of Cheese!"
silabus

Post by silabus »

cow and chicken lol
Dantomane

Post by Dantomane »

It's Mistrals character but the player is Merie whom of which is Kaz's daughter and Kaz is the original Mistral