Moruti

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

h6s9n

Moruti

Post by h6s9n »

uh.. anyone knows about moruti? i watched .hack//dusk all 12 epi and in the end it is shown that she is the bad charecter or whatever, so.. anyone knows more information about her other than she is an A.I. and that she only wanted to know about death? (i wonder if she is related to aura or something) :?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

She's never really explained, and most people don't really care since she doesn't care in the .hack stuff that's taken as canon.
dominus_draconis

Post by dominus_draconis »

I always just assumed she was fragments of morganna(maybe including a tiny portion of macha's data that was not incorporated into mia(theoretically, probably a couple bytes were shed here and there) cause of the one part of her face that sorta looks like Maha)
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

I always thought that maybe she was an AI created by morgonna that wished to learn about death so that she could know more about humans. Also, she is not evil because she saves that kid remeber? she hops into the path of Shuugo's attack. So she is not evil, no one really knows what she is! that is a pity because she would had the potential to be a realy dark and mysterious character.
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

Azalan wrote:I always thought that maybe she was an AI created by morgonna that wished to learn about death so that she could know more about humans. Also, she is not evil because she saves that kid remeber? she hops into the path of Shuugo's attack. So she is not evil, no one really knows what she is! that is a pity because she would had the potential to be a realy dark and mysterious character.

thent Morti should had meet whith Skeith since he is like the grim riper of the world
silabus

Post by silabus »

and... i will continue with the... THE TERROR OF DEATH WILL DESTROY US that Reki said....... maybe it was cuz Morti was being controled by Skeith.... never mind.......
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

Ther's no connection,but I suppose no one but me saw the similar appearance of Morti's Data bug/viral program and Skeith but me.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Lots of people did. Infact, some forums call that thing a "Neo-Skeith."
BadRPiggy

Post by BadRPiggy »

I just don't really care about stupid minor AI's but yeah good job picking all that info out of like 2-3 episodes?
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

AuraTwilight wrote:Lots of people did. Infact, some forums call that thing a "Neo-Skeith."
Really.....huh......

Well....did the name stick?Or is there another name for it?
silabus

Post by silabus »

....if she was Skeith .... she in fact must be searching for Hasora too.....
I prefer to think that she was only another AI........
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

We were talking about the virus/data bug she trapped Rena inside,not Morti herself.
And there is no connection between this "Neo-SKeith" and Skeith apart from one looking a bit like the other.
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

AuraTwilight wrote:Lots of people did. Infact, some forums call that thing a "Neo-Skeith."
oooo...nice. Neo-Skeith....