Tsukasa

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

DataDrainZ

Tsukasa

Post by DataDrainZ »

Does anyone know more in detail what was so special about Tsukasa other than he helped aura to awaken?
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

Well, he also was a factor in the Crimson Knights breaking up and Sora getting DDed...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

His actions allowed for the birth of Mia, which made the RA Plan possible and is probably responsible for Elk becoming Endrance?

Tsukasa basically caused EVERYTHING in .hack to happen, period. Asking what was so special about him is like asking what was so special about God saying "Let there be light."
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

I know all that but why was tsukasa chosen? was it her rough past that allowed her to be the one?
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

DataDrainZ wrote:I know all that but why was tsukasa chosen? was it her rough past that allowed her to be the one?
Morganna needed a sad soul to feed negative emotions into Aura.
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

Ah thats much clearer, now for another question. What was the pillar suppose to represent in the first scene of Sign? and what was that tablet he got from the chest?
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

DataDrainZ wrote:Ah thats much clearer, now for another question. What was the pillar suppose to represent in the first scene of Sign? and what was that tablet he got from the chest?
The pillar and the tablet seem to represent parts of Morganna's will, but I forget exactly what they represented.

EDIT: Tablet= Epitaph Stone? >_>
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

AT where art thee!?! We needeth thy wisdom! Please : )
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

DataDrainZ wrote:AT where art thee!?! We needeth thy wisdom! Please : )
Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for, too... >_>
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The pillar is symbolism, and doesn't actually, truely exist. It represents Tsukasa's connection to the world as it begins and ends. The stone is basically an Installation Book similar to the Book of Twilight, except it gave him the power to summon a Guardian.
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

Thanks.
Scourge

Post by Scourge »

Well that clears up a lot for me,I decided to rewatch the series on youtube and this helps out to understand it more
juunishi master

Post by juunishi master »

Tsukasa is the starter of the .hack series, I think. Without him, Aura won't awake, Kite won't get Twilight Bracelet, Shuugo won't get involved in an adventure to become a hero and Haseo won't have Skeith as his Avatar.

Thinking about an ordinary and low level player (with a painful background) like Tsukasa would start it all...

It's a great decision to choose him!

Hehe.
atoli-chan

Post by atoli-chan »

They were just special!
juunishi master

atoli-chan wrote:They were just special!
Err... what do you mean?

Anyway, I wonder about Tsukasa-Subaru realtionship in real life. How far have they gone?

Hehe.
dominus_draconis

Post by dominus_draconis »

not having read .hack ZERO, I cannot say for sure, but, I have heard that during it tsukasa still sorta keeps touch with aura and acts like an older sibling, guiding her and whatnot, so, what I wonder is, do you think after the events of the games tsukasa keeps in touch with her from time to time? and, when exactly if so do they lose touch since, obviously if aura became incorporated into The World, at some point they must have lost contact, so, one must wonder when that occurs
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

not having read .hack ZERO, I cannot say for sure, but, I have heard that during it tsukasa still sorta keeps touch with aura and acts like an older sibling, guiding her and whatnot, so, what I wonder is, do you think after the events of the games tsukasa keeps in touch with her from time to time? and, when exactly if so do they lose touch since, obviously if aura became incorporated into The World, at some point they must have lost contact, so, one must wonder when that occurs
That's total ****. Tsukasa never hears from Aura again after he logs out at the end of SIGN, except for seeing her at the party in Unison.

Also, as for how far they've gone, Subaru remarks in Zero that they'd gone on a few dates, but there wasn't as much chemistry between them as they thought.
dominus_draconis

Post by dominus_draconis »

wow, my theories are always wrong :P maybe I should stop posting such things I I am never right XD
juunishi master

That's fine.

Theories could make new rumors or new informations. That's what makes forums interesting.

Don't stop posting your theories, then.
Also, as for how far they've gone, Subaru remarks in Zero that they'd gone on a few dates, but there wasn't as much chemistry between them as they thought.
Hmm. So, that's it.

Hehe.
amayon

Post by amayon »

juunishi master wrote:That's fine.

Theories could make new rumors or new informations. That's what makes forums interesting.

Don't stop posting your theories, then.
Hmm. So, that's it.

Hehe.
Possibly because neither are gay? It seemed to me, more an attraction of souls than a physical attraction, so.... it makes sense that trying for a "relationship" was going to fail. How long after Sign was Unison? Because they still seem very much attached at that point :?: