Tsukasa

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

They seem to be pansexual, if anything. And Unison is after Quarantine, so a good part of a year.

Just because that one date didn't work out doesn't mean they still don't love each other. A good number of couples don't go on dates.
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

AuraTwilight wrote:That's total ****. Tsukasa never hears from Aura again after he logs out at the end of SIGN, except for seeing her at the party in Unison.
At the time of ZERO, Tsukasa hadn't so much as touched a computer since waking up. The one time she communicated with someone in The World, it was by writing a letter to Subaru, who typed it in and included it in a mail of her own.
Also, as for how far they've gone, Subaru remarks in Zero that they'd gone on a few dates, but there wasn't as much chemistry between them as they thought.
Where'd that 'lack of chemistry' bit come from? I don't recall reading that.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

At the time of ZERO, Tsukasa hadn't so much as touched a computer since waking up. The one time she communicated with someone in The World, it was by writing a letter to Subaru, who typed it in and included it in a mail of her own.
Exactly my point.
Where'd that 'lack of chemistry' bit come from? I don't recall reading that.
Hmm. I haven't read ZERO myself, so I'm going on secondhand information. Sorry.
juunishi master

Post by juunishi master »

Btw...

Does anyone realize that in G.U., while "summoning" Skeith, Haseo always says, "Ore wa koko ni iru... Skeith!!!"? So does the others (with the difference in boku wa/watashi wa/ore wa)

It sounds like a "spell" that started by Tsukasa in .hack//SIGN.

Remember? It's on the event where Tsukasa meet Subaru in the cave, an event before Tsukasa get "punishment" from Morganna.

Hehe.
amayon

Post by amayon »

juunishi master wrote:Btw...

Does anyone realize that in G.U., while "summoning" Skeith, Haseo always says, "Ore wa koko ni iru... Skeith!!!"? So does the others (with the difference in boku wa/watashi wa/ore wa)

Remember? It's on the event where Tsukasa meet Subaru in the cave, an event before Tsukasa get "punishment" from Morganna.

Hehe.
Whoa whoa WHOA......WHAT? When does Tsukasa meet anyone before being bitchslapped?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Btw...

Hehe.
No. It doesn't say like anything Tsukasa says at all ever. What Haseo is basically saying is "I'm right here...SKEITH!"
Whoa whoa WHOA......WHAT? When does Tsukasa meet anyone before being bitchslapped?
Not like right before. She's speaking of the episode where we learn about Subaru's past, and she gets her ass kicked by Kao-chin, and all beaten up she finds Tsukasa in a cave and they hug.
amayon

Post by amayon »

Got it. Whew 8)
juunishi master

AuraTwilight wrote: No. It doesn't say like anything Tsukasa says at all ever. What Haseo is basically saying is "I'm right here...SKEITH!"
Oh. Different meaning?

I only reffered to the one I've heard, so it sounds like the same. (looks like I used wrong sentence here... hope noone misunderstand this...)

How about in the last episode? Looks like Tsukasa said something like that too. With different meaning again (but I think it's the same as "I'm right here").

Hehe.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Tsukasa never says anything with the intention of summoning. You're grasping for straws.
mastergods

Re: Tsukasa

Post by mastergods »

DataDrainZ wrote:Does anyone know more in detail what was so special about Tsukasa other than he helped aura to awaken?
that is the wrong question. the right question is "why was a wave master alone in the dungon?"
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

and the answer is "Tsukasa has a severe case of Hedgehog's Dillema and doesn't want to be around anyone, and he's using the game as an escapist measure from people anyway so he just kind've wandered off in a place he thought he wouldn't meet anyone."
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

AuraTwilight wrote:and the answer is "Tsukasa has a severe case of Hedgehog's Dillema and doesn't want to be around anyone, and he's using the game as an escapist measure from people anyway so he just kind've wandered off in a place he thought he wouldn't meet anyone."
that is ture. but I was more thinking on the lines "how come she wanted to be alone yet picked the wavemaster class?" to me the twin blade class is the "loner" class. and wavemaster is the "come be my friend" class.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

What does his class have to do with his loner mentality? Anyone can play a class and be a loner. Tsukasa just doesn't like being around others.
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

mastergods wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:and the answer is "Tsukasa has a severe case of Hedgehog's Dillema and doesn't want to be around anyone, and he's using the game as an escapist measure from people anyway so he just kind've wandered off in a place he thought he wouldn't meet anyone."
that is ture. but I was more thinking on the lines "how come she wanted to be alone yet picked the wavemaster class?" to me the twin blade class is the "loner" class. and wavemaster is the "come be my friend" class.
Also, the creators might've picked the Wavemaster class for him to make him seem more vunerable.
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

Fragments.beta wrote:What does his class have to do with his loner mentality? Anyone can play a class and be a loner. Tsukasa just doesn't like being around others.
"wave masters are realy seen alone" So to me by picking the wavermaster class deep down she did not want to be alone in "the world" but she would not amit it, Not even to her self.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Do you really think Tsukasa had any knowledge of the game when she first started? I think she was just "LOL WIZIRDS" and just jumped right in without reading the instructions and such.

and as Bullet **** said, it's obviously symbolism to show Tsukasa's weakness.
juunishi master

As long as you got right items with you, any class will be fine eventhough they're alone. That's it.

Well, just my opinion.

Hehe.
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

Bulletcatcher wrote:
mastergods wrote:
Also, the creators might've picked the Wavemaster class for him to make him seem more vunerable.
real me:I am looking more on the part as a normal player of "the world"

game me:So the game creators made that class seem more vunerable?

Sorry I watch to much excel saga.
juunishi master

AuraTwilight wrote:it's obviously symbolism to show Tsukasa's weakness.
Do you think so?

I think Tsukasa isn't that weak. Mentally, maybe, but exactly not physically weak (think that she receives her father's fist everyday and when her life support was pulled off and she is still alive after that...)

Hehe.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, OBVIOUSLY we're talking about Tsukasa's mental state of mind. Who cares about her body if she isn't in it for the whole damn series?