what happend to sora (spoilers)

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

true story

what happend to sora (spoilers)

Post by true story »

My question is i think in the last ep of .hack//sign correct me if im wrong but doesnt morgana i think her name is gets upset about soras betrayal *i cant spell to save my life XP* and puts him on skeiths staff and i think data drains him *cant remember its been so long from the last time i saw it* what happens to him?
blackphoenix

Post by blackphoenix »

Yup, gets DDed
true story

Post by true story »

so thats it he gets DDed and then what happens to him does he go into a coma or what?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

He goes into a coma in the real world and becomes Tsukasa-like in The World, except that he's under the control of Skeith, who can actually store himself within Sora's PC (Or put Sora in his staff, whichever he chooses)...
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Oh right, he is the avatar for Skeith, his body falls into a coma but his mind is stuck in the game, he was another Tsuaksa case so to speak, but what was so special about him was he was a proto Epitaph Weilder except Skeith had control over him, not the other way around.
epitaph_wavemaster

Post by epitaph_wavemaster »

If mia and skeith had avatars I wonder if any of the other phases did?

How many people fell into a coma during the original .hack series?
Orthsaka

Post by Orthsaka »

epitaph_wavemaster wrote:If mia and skeith had avatars I wonder if any of the other phases did?

How many people fell into a coma during the original .hack series?
Well, I've been rewatching them over the past few days and the only person I remember is Sora. (Unless I missed something or already forgot that quickly)
epitaph_wavemaster

In the show it was sora and tsukasa. I meant in the games... This is the sign section but we were already on the topic, so... don't mind me. :P
Orthsaka

Post by Orthsaka »

epitaph_wavemaster wrote:In the show it was sora and tsukasa. I meant in the games... This is the sign section but we were already on the topic, so... don't mind me. :P
Whops, guess I misread, just the "Original" part made me think of what was set first and such.
epitaph_wavemaster

I meant everything before GU. I should have clarified. But I think including sora and tsukasa... it was 6? I'm not sure.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

I wouldn't beleive so, because that's what made Sora so special was that he was the only (before Project G.U.) whom had a phase latch onto (or more like have Sora latch onto the phase) Anyone whom has the Game CD can see Sora sitting on Skeith's Leg, while Skeith holds an unedited "Red Wand".
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

epitaph_wavemaster wrote:I meant everything before GU. I should have clarified. But I think including sora and tsukasa... it was 6? I'm not sure.
Tsukasa, Sora, Orca, Alf, Karl, Sieg, Kazu. That's seven, plus an unknown number of CC Corp employees, plus any others whose names we don't know.
epitaph_wavemaster

Do you know at what points they fell into a coma? Compared to the appearance of each phase?

Tsukasa was before any of them. He/She even woke up shortly after skeith first appeared... Macha had been around for a while. Sora became skeith(in a way). Kazu- before innis after skeith... Orca- same. Sieg- I believe it was the same... What about the others? Maybe the phases need some kind of pc to manifest in The World. Macha was the only one that was it's own, right?

Just thinking about something. I may be completely off base here.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It pretty much goes Tsukasa>Sora>Everyone else being pwnt by Skeith>Lio's team getting pwnt by Morganna during Operation Orca.
HaseoDeath

Post by HaseoDeath »

I thought the list was:

Tsukasa, Sora, Kaz, Sieg, CC Corp people, Curl and Alf?
blackphoenix

Post by blackphoenix »

CC people were the last. Tsukasa was first and Sora was second. That's the only order we know (and Kazu before Orca). Curl and Alf are mentioned in the first game, IIRC, so it could've happened before or after Orca as the other players state that the haven't seen them around for a while.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

The CC people are mainly named after food: 2112, Anchovy, Sanche, Tsukune, Pancetta, and Martini - CC code names got goofy fast... ^^;;
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

1. Tsukasa
2. Sora.
3. Alf (according to ZERO)
4. Kurl (according to ZERO)
5. Orca (Interchangable with Kazu)
6. Kazu (Interchangable with Orca)
7. Sieg
8. Mai Minase
9. The CC Employees
10. Everyone who got owned by Corbenic's Drain Heart, but who the f*ck cares?
epitaph_wavemaster

AuraTwilight wrote:1. Tsukasa
2. Sora.
3. Alf (according to ZERO)
4. Kurl (according to ZERO)
5. Orca (Interchangable with Kazu)
6. Kazu (Interchangable with Orca)
7. Sieg
8. Mai Minase
9. The CC Employees
10. Everyone who got owned by Corbenic's Drain Heart, but who the f*ck cares?
Of those... 1 and 8 recovered before the end of the twilight event. 10 wasn't until the last phase... So, there aren't enough! Darn! 9 was in quarantine but at what point? Was it near a cubia or phase fight? After Macha, I'm sure.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Almost right after Macha, Elk left his position to give th vaccine to Morganna, who created a "vaccine" from it and Data Drained the employees.