what happend to sora (spoilers)

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Or... Something... It helps to treat them as non-canonical... Where does Helba go into this much detail about where thy came from? The Subaru thing is interesting, but Sora was only ever one PC... Unless Helba has a blue Kite somewhere...
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

I believe she hints at it in her initial e-mail that I believe goes something like this "Perhaps they're real. Perhaps they're fragments. The truth is yours to decipher." Or something along those lines.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Where does Helba go into this much detail about where thy came from?
Analysis. >.>
"Perhaps they're real. Perhaps they're fragments. The truth is yours to decipher."
Yea, and Tsukasa still acts all emo despite having overcome that and still thinks he's a male, Subaru has memory problems and still thinks the Crimson Knights are active, and Sora can friggin' see the Bracelet.
Kiato

Woot!

Post by Kiato »

Skeith took control of Sora. If you remember what Morganna said, "I will show you a fate far worse than Death" And then he gets DDed, Sora fell into a coma in the real world, but his mind stayed in the game. Skeith is so evil, but so cool at the same time!
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

I believe the AIs were generated through Tsukasa, Subaru, and Sora's contact with Aura...

As there are AI versions and then the players themselves, that means there are two of each.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Tsukasa's AI was born as a result of all those copies Morganna tried to make. The ones we saw in Net Slum. Helba supposedly deleted them, but they returned to the sea of data and came out, merged as a functional, whole clone of Tsukasa.

Sora's AI was born as a result of Skeith creating Shadow Sora in Zero, and then when it was destroyed and reconstructed as a normal Sora copy.

Subaru's AI was a result of holding Aura's hand at the very moment Helba unplugged Net Slum.

All three of them are accidental.