I don't get it :'(

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Levianth

I don't get it :'(

Post by Levianth »

WTF?!?!? i just finished the series, i don't get the ending, what the hell happened? ( also, is the series only 25 episodes?)
d07_h4ck_3xp3r7_01
Overlord of Overlords
Overlord of Overlords
Location: With Takanori Nishikawa in PA sitting in the corner of a cirrcular room

Post by d07_h4ck_3xp3r7_01 »

yes there's only 25 episodes yet if you got the collectors box like i did there's two extra episodes, as for the ending i dont know what to say
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

play the games you will untherstand more
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

After Maha was Data Drained, Tsukasa, Mimiru, and Subaru were taken to Morganna's lair where she tried to turn them against each other with her illusions. But their friendship eventually triumphed as they were reunited. Morganna tried to undermine Tsukasa's confidence, but Tsukasa stood up to her, realizing that Morganna is just like his abusive father, and decided he wanted to go back to the real world. This caused Aura to wake up, since Tsukasa's relunctance to wake up is what was keeping Aura asleep as well. As Tsukasa is allowed to come out of his coma, Aura is allowed to come out of hers. Morganna is angry at this, and Sora at the last minute betrays Morganna. As Tsukasa, Mimiru, Subaru, and Aura escape to Net Slum, Morganna gets her revenge on Sora and Data Drains him, putting him in a coma like Tsukasa and allowed Skeith, the first Phase, to wake up. Skeith follows them to Net Slum and is about to Data Drain them all, but Helba saves them by forcing them all to log out. Tsukasa and Subaru meet up in real life, and they all lived happily ever after.

Except Aura, Morganna, Skeith, and Sora :P
Levianth

Post by Levianth »

k, thanks, that clears it up