Weird question(the whole question is a spoiler, so Alert)

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

EternalPain

Weird question(the whole question is a spoiler, so Alert)

Post by EternalPain »

This is a weird question, but it's kinda bugging me since one of my friend's poked it out of the unknown things still lurking after i saw .hack//sign.

Okay, through out the series i'm assuming that Tsukasa and Subaru start liking each other as more than friends, but Tsukasa end's up being a girl at the end. Do they still like each other that way towards the end/in person?? and if they do, was this series supposed to be presented as Shoujo Ai(girl/girl relationships)?? Thanks in advance.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

...well i think they still like eachother the same way but not gil to girl relationship...yes they liked eachother alot...ok th-ok never mind i am nt doing that again it will make all .hack fanatic fell bad....if so here i shall put in spoilers

ahggg!....ok....it is up t-to t-that creaotrs...t-think o-out side t-the show l-like it w-was i a b-box..i-it is r-really u-up t-to the c-creators

ok!i am done...no! ust not delet!!!maintane self controll!!!gotta press submit!!!
Endrance'sCat

Post by Endrance'sCat »

I don't see why Tsukasa's gender would have changed anything between them. I seem to remember Subaru saying she didn't care. ^^

Edit: found the conversation.

Tsu: I thought that I was a boy but I think that memory has been made up. I don't know anymore. How much is the true me, and how much was made up. I'm positive that the real me is a girl. Do you still want to meet(In the real world)?

Su: Yes. That's.....

Tsu: That's...

Su: That. I'm attracted by your wandering spirit. I'm right here to meet you once again.
Last edited by Endrance'sCat on Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

Endrance'sCat wrote:I don't see why Tsukasa's gender would have changed anything between them. ^^ I seem to remember Subaru saying she didn't care.
i haven't watch much and cant order online...you do need a credit card to order online right????i only got episoid 19-22 every where i go the got .hack//sign it has the same thing!!! 19-22 here,and there
Satu

Post by Satu »

There's a thread on this. It's even on this page of the forum.

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 3280]Here.

I expressed my opinions there, and I don't feel like doing it again

Editted 'cause there was a [/url] thing at the end of my post for some reason. Oo;
boy123

Post by boy123 »

you mean this one http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=103 the one with tsukasa and subaru reltionship not tsukasa and aura
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

very extensive thread on this subject....... :neutral: :roll:

even in this forum.

it's called tsukassa and subaru's relationship,if i recall correctly :twisted:
EternalPain

Post by EternalPain »

oh okay, i'll go check there then, guess i shouldve checked the previous pages before sending this xD thanks though.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

The only thing I can say about that thread is I don't think it will ever find a ending. Geez... I wonder how long before it gets locked.
sirk

Post by sirk »

They do meet IRL at the very end.

And I believe that they are just friends, nothing more. Just really close friends. They both went trhough a lot together and have a bond but still, friends.
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

I think you should look at the huge 11 page thread that's only 2 slots below this one... Please search for a topic to see if it's already been posted about before making a whole other thread about it...

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... &start=200

It's already been talked about.