were can i find //sign michigan...

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Amarao

Post by Amarao »

Definately Best Buy,I got the whole box set for $100 there.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

bu i have already tried...well all best buy around 50 miles range from novi...maaan! i dont have a credit card so can't buy online! if we ewnt to colifornia (which i think we will sometimes in the future) we could buy all the .hack//sign dvds....it is all in califronia right?i thinkso cuase' it is much closer to japan...
Maromi
moo.
moo.

Post by Maromi »

End of a Shadow wrote:FYI in the mall
E. FYE. Only because I work there. ;) You probably won't find //SIGN at Best Buy anymore, as they tend to usually stock newer/best-selling items. Your best shot for not online is the over-priced Suncoast.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

I hardly know it, the malls up here in AK really don't have many of the old stores I used to know back in CA or VA. But yeah anyways BestBuy tends to re-inventory their current holdings with either the newer series, classics, or what they consider best sellers. Other than that anything thats not new, classics that created genre in animes, or best sellers then they run it out of their inventory and what they got is what they got. Its getting to that point with SunCoast as well, from what I can tell. Of course their online stores carries everything else not on the shelves.

But anyways for those who can use the convience of online shopping, I really suggest now to find your local comic/trading card store. There's various names for these small places usually in plazas, so I won't start naming them. But usually some, like the bigger ones have archives of anime/manga series stocked up in boxes, just drop by and ask and I'm sure they have dothack something lying around.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

i dont know if the have suncoast in the mall or anywere i live....maye i should try to think of some stores the has anykind of dvds or ask my friends again...although they have no idea what .hack is and they dont even know what an anime is or any anime...i know a place some where where my aunt lives...it has cards anime gundam all thouse good stuff...but to let you know it is over 100 miles away and it got no .hack related stuff besides a grunty plushy and some other stuff that i dont have money for...but i am not sure i forgot about .hack when i went there becuase i haven't seen it for 3-4 years now, now that i got cable i am watchinjg it like crazy!...i dont know when i am gonna go there again. i might go there when we have a chrismas party thanks giving or convience party for absulutly no reason at all
shinku

Post by shinku »

Insydius wrote:SunCoast in the mall
FYI in the mall
I got the entire series at SunCoast, but FYE is a great place to get anime DVDs and such.
boy123 wrote:i dont know if the have suncoast in the mall or anywere i live....
Here is a link to the store locations, just click the state you want
http://www.suncoast.com/Find-a-Store_st ... iewcat.htm