Characters > Game

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

DärkwºLf²

Characters > Game

Post by DärkwºLf² »

Are any of the characters from Liminality in the games..
(I have only seen/played up to 3rd one)
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Yeah, one of them is. You saw him near the beginning of Infection, it was Mai's boyfriend.
the forgotten one

Post by the forgotten one »

yeah, the creepy thing is, (dont know if this is a spoiler or not)  but at the beggining he was an axeman, but in quarintine he is a blademaster... if i remember correctly
Bearer of the braclet

Post by Bearer of the braclet »

the forgotten one wrote:yeah, the creepy thing is, (dont know if this is a spoiler or not)  but at the beggining he was an axeman, but in quarintine he is a blademaster... if i remember correctly
I don't think that's true.There was also a blademaster there too.
milliennium_fox

Actually, there was a Heavy Axeman talking to him but he was definately a Blademaster.
Sumomo

Post by Sumomo »

Here's a pic of Sieg in the game. http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/hack/image/sieg.jpg

One thing that annoyed me was Sieg's voice. His voice in Liminality was different than his voice in Infection. I know, I know, dubbed stuff is whacked up....but still! They could at least use the same voice actor! :x
Temptress Lover

Post by Temptress Lover »

I still believe that Miss Asaba, from .hack//Liminality episode 2, is actually the player behind the hacker, Helba.
barnabat

Post by barnabat »

What makes you think that?
Temptress Lover

Post by Temptress Lover »

barnabat wrote:What makes you think that?
She's an office lady, but she seems to know too much about technical things. She was very knowledgable and that reminds me a lot of Helba.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Actually you are right. If you are talking about the conversation between a Blade Master and a Heavy Axeman about girls in bunny costumes then that was Sieg. Mia played Sieg 2.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Actually you are right. If you are talking about the conversation between a Blade Master and a Heavy Axeman about girls in bunny costumes then that was Sieg. Mia played Sieg 2.

I noticed that a black line appears if you select spoiler. What's up with that? No offense but this is good information. I noticed that I double posted. Sorry about that will you delete the original one. Not this one please
animee1

Post by animee1 »

Helba is comfirmed that is the woman in the .hack//SIGN opening... she can't be the girl from liminality 2.... Helba long hair, these woman, short
milliennium_fox

Actually, it isn't confirmed that she is. There's no credible info that claims this. It's only open to speculation.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

I can't dechiper the .hack//Enclopedia to find out....sigh...
Satu

Post by Satu »

Wow. You'd think that the creators would've given Helba some dignity... But if she's supposedly prancing around in the .hack//SIGN opening in a somewhat revealing red bodysuit for our enjoyment, then I guess not. :P

Come on. Does she really seem the type? :? I mean, I've had that thought cross my mind, too, but... There's a fair amount of evidence suggesting that it's not her in that opening. Personally, I've always thought that woman to be the embodiment of Morganna, but that's just me.

But back to the actual topic of the thread... Yeah, Sieg's in the games. I could've sworn that I've seen him--or someone EXTREMELY similar to him--walking around one of the root towns earlier in the game series...
Nukie

Post by Nukie »

Satu wrote:Wow. You'd think that the creators would've given Helba some dignity... But if she's supposedly prancing around in the .hack//SIGN opening in a somewhat revealing red bodysuit for our enjoyment, then I guess not. :P

Come on. Does she really seem the type? :? I mean, I've had that thought cross my mind, too, but... There's a fair amount of evidence suggesting that it's not her in that opening. Personally, I've always thought that woman to be the embodiment of Morganna, but that's just me.

But back to the actual topic of the thread... Yeah, Sieg's in the games. I could've sworn that I've seen him--or someone EXTREMELY similar to him--walking around one of the root towns earlier in the game series...
Its Osuki, or something like that. His character model is almost exactly the same, ditto the color, except his visor is pulled down so you can't see his face.
Satu

Post by Satu »

Nukie wrote:Its Osuki, or something like that. His character model is almost exactly the same, ditto the color, except his visor is pulled down so you can't see his face.
Oh my gosh! You're right! It's either Osugi or Osuki or something. And his visor is down. Thank you very much. That's been bothering me since I mentioned it. ^^
Kaibutsu

Post by Kaibutsu »

Actually after you beat Quarantine Sieg is seen wandering around the Root towns
Kay

Post by Kay »

Satu wrote:Wow. You'd think that the creators would've given Helba some dignity... But if she's supposedly prancing around in the .hack//SIGN opening in a somewhat revealing red bodysuit for our enjoyment, then I guess not. :P

If you watch .Hack//GIFT within the Liminality 4 disk you'll see that at the end of the intro the chick in red becomes a papermachete style(or something, i geuss its a little like south park) version of Helba. so yeah, the chick in red at the intro is Helba.